Bi Uk Hubbys

jack4221

Experienced
Any other bi uk hubbys out there who enjoy the occasional cock without their wife knowing?

Last edited:
Any other bi uk hubbys out there who enjoy the occasional cock without their wife knowing?

I'm not in the uk, but I do enjoy sucking the occasional cock. My wife has no idea that I'm a cocksucker

Bicurious in the uk here, I have not actually been with a man - but hoping someday soon I can work up the courage with the right partner lol

Yep.... I'm in West Norfolk area, and enjoy the occasional drink of cum from another man. Have done for 14 years.

Yes I have been a married bi sexual for years, always nice to have something different sometimes

Bicurious in the uk here, I have not actually been with a man - but hoping someday soon I can work up the courage with the right partner lol

Same as me.

I'm not married though, but I thought I'd post anyway.

London, GF, BI.

Girly is away at the moment and I'm desperately wishing I'd gone out on the pull last night. I'm lying in bed rock hard and wishing there were a few other cocks to pin me to the bed and have their way with me.

Yep, girlfriend and BI. Not done anything with another guy for quite some time, but always up for changing that ;)

Back