The Official Author's Hangout Winter Holidays 2012 Contest Support Thread

My first story is almost done. I hope they put the official link up soon.

I wonder if Laurel's posting stories at all right now or if they're still dealing with the aftereffects (local or electronic) of Sandy. Normally when I submit a story it at least begins to accumulate reads as it's looked at during the approval process, but it's been a while now and absolutely zilch has happened.

Although I like a happy ending, I'd never say a story must have a happy ending. I'd say it needs the right ending. Don't write a dark ending just b/c you want one -- write it b/c it fits the story (or, perhaps, write the story to fit the ending).

The right ending. I like that.

The thing about a bad ending or a "dark" ending is if its fitting that's fine. But dark for the sake of dark is different.

When a twist ending is given and its always bad it doesn't have the air of being a right ending, but a "Thought you were going to be happy well, ha! I did this cause I could!"

After awhile it loses its edge.

The thing I can;t figure out in Larasscasse's case is he has been consistent with this type of story so I don;t know why he keeps getting heat.

You'd figure by now people would see his name and say"Oh, its that depressing ending guy I just won't bother."

Thought he'd have his "core" audience at this point.

I wonder if Laurel's posting stories at all right now or if they're still dealing with the aftereffects (local or electronic) of Sandy. Normally when I submit a story it at least begins to accumulate reads as it's looked at during the approval process, but it's been a while now and absolutely zilch has happened.

My last couple of stories had no views when they went up. Possible Manu fixed the glitch.

I just took a look at the new stories for today and looks like a pretty good number went up.

I wanted to get some opinions on this:

Normally I only enter the Halloween contest, and this year I entered an incest piece. Wasn't trying to win, just wanted massive exposure to get feedback. I ended up having to come here to get feedback that helped, though, but at least the votes told me I needed help.

I doubt writing incest is for me, but I'm that stubborn person that has to get everything right. Would it be too douchey of me to enter another incest story in this contest just to get as much voting/feedback as possible? I already have a story that's Christmas themed.

I appreciate your input, thanks!

I wanted to get some opinions on this:

Normally I only enter the Halloween contest, and this year I entered an incest piece. Wasn't trying to win, just wanted massive exposure to get feedback. I ended up having to come here to get feedback that helped, though, but at least the votes told me I needed help.

I doubt writing incest is for me, but I'm that stubborn person that has to get everything right. Would it be too douchey of me to enter another incest story in this contest just to get as much voting/feedback as possible? I already have a story that's Christmas themed.

I appreciate your input, thanks!

I would say not at all douchey. Let's face it, only three people win, but the next best thing about a contest entry is the views and votes and incest usually is the number one draw for those.

If its your second straight incest story you might get more attention than the prior one as well.

What's your premise? I'm kicking myself for just missing the deadline last year because the one I came out with (posted right after Christmas) did pretty well.

i'm trying to keep tex's garpage to one post per page on this thread...

6a010536b72a74970b014e8c096be6970d-800wi

tex out with a spray can again?

The following is post # 1155 on the a.i.r. contest support thread. He also posted exactly the same thing in posts #1001, 1004, 1008, 1010, 1012, 1015, 1022, 1024, 1026, 1030, 1034, 1044, 1046, 1051, 1055, 1061, 1065, 1068, 1075, 1076, 1078, 1104, 1120, 1123, 1128, 1133, 1140, 1142, 1146, 1152 and now 1155. The same post EIGHT times on the first page. FIVE on the next page! SIX on the third page! TWO times on the fourth. THREE on the fifth page. FIVE on the sixth. Now a SECOND one on the seventh page. The same post 30 times. He's now up to 244 times posting the same thing (unless I’ve missed a few). Mind you this isn't a record for him.

So unfortunately I’m forced to share his disgusting posts on this thread. And of course there are no free rides for enablers. Sorry…

image.php
image.php
image.php

enabling hate in AHland? Why?

Why would our tiger lily threadmistress stand with the hate-mongerers? And the old THREADMASTER. Simple jealousy? I guess the a.i.r. thread has been making hers look bad...

post #1155 on the A.I.R. Contest Support Thread. Let's all look at our AHland racists posts. We're prepared to expose him for what he is...sad really...

image.php

hate mongering

[SIZE="+3"] WELCOME TO THE FAKE CONTEST THREAD. A.I.R. RUNS THE MOST HONEST CONTESTS – THANKS. [/SIZE]
made-up-fucktard2.jpg

But for information and support of the A.I.R. Summer Lovin’ Contest, please go here:

the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Not that I expect scouries to make any sense, but where in TX's post does any kind of racism appear?

On another note I wonder if Scouries realizes that by going to all these anti-Semitic and racist sites for these images he may be flagging himself as a potential hate crimes offender?

Not that I expect scouries to make any sense, but where in TX's post does any kind of racism appear?

On another note I wonder if Scouries realizes that by going to all these anti-Semitic and racist sites for these images he may be flagging himself as a potential hate crimes offender?

Pretty sure this is all indicative of Scouries being a genuine racist himself, and knowing it's something people find disgusting, and therefore feeling the safest way for him to share is racist pic fetish with all of us is by claiming, "No, no, it's not me, it's the other guy."

It would take a genuine fool to fall for one of these posts. The raw, raging look-at-me of it marks Scouries as a jackass even beyond the actual content of the messages.

I noticed that as well, my last two had no pre submission views.

Oh. Well, I haven't been inspired is some time so I didn't notice any change. Thanx, guys, it's reassuring.

Yanno, I thought my story was pretty much finished but now I keep re-writing and simplifying and I'm even considering a second part. Good thing there's lots of time, still, or I'd miss the boat again this contest!:eek:

image.php

Pretty sure this is all indicative of Scouries being a genuine racist himself… it marks Scouries as a jackass even beyond the actual content of the messages.

Do I sense some bitterness from the guy who had over 40% of the votes cast on his last story declared illegal. From the guy who dumped a nine page chapter in the last contest?

And he’s calling the kind, intelligent, gentle, loving and best selling author james r scouries names?

image.php

There's a Scouries?

Yes there is ms monkey! And he doesn’t enable racists or anti-semites!

And FYI here are the latest figures (end of Oct 2012) for his two masterworks. May I suggest you take a break from your endless posting and read them? Can 7 million readers be wrong?

[size=+3]
“Daddy”, I Whispered
[/size]

“Daddy?" I Whispered Stephanie seduces her handsome father.
4.53 38778 3026757 Incest/Taboo (English) 02/19/06
Public Comments: 952 Favorited: 402

[size=+3]
“Ohhh Mommy,” I Groaned
[/size]

“Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned He deflowers sister, impregnates mom.
4.57 22813 4380715 Incest/Taboo (English) 12/17/06
Public Comments: 563 Favorited: 562​

What's your premise? I'm kicking myself for just missing the deadline last year because the one I came out with (posted right after Christmas) did pretty well.

Thanks for the input! The premise is an American woman who has moved to Germany for work has suffered a bad breakup where she was accused of being sexually dysfunctional. Her "kid" brother comes to visit for the holidays (she hasn't see him since he was 14 and now he's 20, she's 27) and he's the only one she feels comfortable discussing the problem with.

The more they talk, the more intimacy grows, and though they know it's wrong, because he loves her so, he wants to show her she is not at all dysfunctional. Slowly over time they get more and more physically involved & deal with the complicated feelings.

Thanks for the input! The premise is an American woman who has moved to Germany for work has suffered a bad breakup where she was accused of being sexually dysfunctional. Her "kid" brother comes to visit for the holidays (she hasn't see him since he was 14 and now he's 20, she's 27) and he's the only one she feels comfortable discussing the problem with.

The more they talk, the more intimacy grows, and though they know it's wrong, because he loves her so, he wants to show her she is not at all dysfunctional. Slowly over time they get more and more physically involved & deal with the complicated feelings.

Sounds good. Nothing cures dysfunction like fucking a sibling. The fans will love it. Rationality goes out the door pretty quick in the incest category.

Just be careful with mentioning anything "pre story" when he was fourteen, you don;t want to ring any bells.

just say noe!!!!! like LITEROTICA'S readers apparently did during the last contest...

Yes ladies and gentlemen this is the last piece of texas manure that has to be shared with our enabling tiger lady. Then it's free sailing until ...

3380358987_22a899cd32.jpg

tex in his younger days?

The following is post # 1162 on the a.i.r. contest support thread. He also posted exactly the same thing in posts #1001, 1004, 1008, 1010, 1012, 1015, 1022, 1024, 1026, 1030, 1034, 1044, 1046, 1051, 1055, 1061, 1065, 1068, 1075, 1076, 1078, 1104, 1120, 1123, 1128, 1133, 1140, 1142, 1146, 1152, 1155, 1157 and now 1162. The same post EIGHT times on the first page. FIVE on the next page! SIX on the third page! TWO times on the fourth. THREE on the fifth page. FIVE on the sixth. Now a FOURTH one on the seventh page. The same post 33 times. He's now up to 246 times posting the same thing (unless I’ve missed a few). Mind you this isn't a record for him.

So unfortunately I’m forced to share his disgusting posts on this thread. And of course there are no free rides for enablers. Sorry…

image.php
image.php
image.php

enabling hate in AHland? Why?

Why would our tiger lily threadmistress stand with the hate-mongerers? Simple jealousy? I guess the a.i.r. thread has been making hers look bad...

post #1162 on the A.I.R. Contest Support Thread. Let's all look at our AHland racists posts. We're prepared to expose him for what he is...sad really...

image.php

hate mongering

[SIZE="+3"] WELCOME TO THE FAKE CONTEST THREAD. A.I.R. RUNS THE MOST HONEST CONTESTS – THANKS. [/SIZE]
made-up-fucktard2.jpg

But for information and support of the A.I.R. Thanksgiving Contest, please go here:

the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Yes scouries, you are a racist idiot.

I love how you keep posting the same thing every time when I post different things. That just shows how alert you are and how I'm not on your ignore list and never have been. It also shows just how big a liar you are.

Poor, poor scouries. Nobody loves him. or even likes him for that matter.

No scouries you are wrong, the words GOD and/or gook were never on my helmet or on my lips. I keep telling you, I'm American Indian. So the Great Spirit might have entered into it but not God. What part of the world is the American Indian from? Damn you're stupid.

I got mine written, now if I can just remember where I left it. :rolleyes:

I have the same issue when I hide gifts...

I got mine written, now if I can just remember where I left it. :rolleyes:

I have the same issue when I hide gifts...

Welcome back. It's been a while since we last saw you.

And good luck once you find it. ;)

Yes scouries, you are a racist idiot.

I love how you keep posting the same thing every time when I post different things. That just shows how alert you are and how I'm not on your ignore list and never have been. It also shows just how big a liar you are.

Poor, poor scouries. Nobody loves him. or even likes him for that matter.

No scouries you are wrong, the words GOD and/or gook were never on my helmet or on my lips. I keep telling you, I'm American Indian. So the Great Spirit might have entered into it but not God. What part of the world is the American Indian from? Damn you're stupid.

"And both of you are ruining a perfectly good thread. Again."

:rolleyes:

Back