I Don't Get.....

luvthedesserts

luvherdesserts
I don't get.... enough sex.

I don't get.... why all the "Reality"shows lack reality.

I don't get.... why cannibalism is such a taboo. :rolleyes:

What don't you get? Cause IDG why mullets ever went out of fashion.

I don't get being politically correct.

I don't get wild animals as pets.

I don't get reality shows at all. :rolleyes:

I don't get why people pretend to be offended by nudity.
Why do you think they are "pretending"... there are many who are quite truly offended by it, whether it be due to their ideas of propriety (what is proper for public viewing), their religious beliefs, or just old fashioned modesty and the belief that some things are meant to be private.

Why do you think they are "pretending"... there are many who are quite truly offended by it, whether it be due to their ideas of propriety (what is proper for public viewing), their religious beliefs, or just old fashioned modesty and the belief that some things are meant to be private.

Did I want to see that burned out hippie naked in the park when I was thirteen? No. Did it offend me or my parents? No. Was I scarred forever unable to function in life? No. I laughed, shook my head, and kept walking.

I don't believe people really can be offended. In my opinion, it's a device no different than political correctness. Cry loud enough and you can control other people's voice, behavior, future.

Is there a time and place for nudity? Sure. There is a time and place for everything, but feigning offense as if it's scarring you forever is intellectually dishonest. We all are nude under our clothes. Most of us strive to see those we find attractive naked. Unless those people pretending to be offended bathe in the dark, never have sex, and avoid human contact all together, It's an act.

I don't get why men think combovers look good. Just say NO to the combover.

I don't get why the fuck women cry so much. What a fuckin' bunch a crybabies we are.

I don't get why peeps don't like cats.

IDG why the hell I have to get migraines.
IDG why the hell I have to get them so often.
IDG enough sex.

I don't get......people being shy.

I don't get......The weekend being only two days and the work week being 5 days....

I don't get......Why MLB still avoids expanding replay and the DL in the National League......

IDG why some people have no sense of humor.

IDG why there are party divisions in government. Shouldnt we all be working for a common good?

IDG why the COL is so fucking high here in this area of Texas..

IDG why guys date girls who can't cook
IDG why women would want a guy who has cheated
IDG why it's easy to get married, and harder to divorce

I don't get... the draw of Christian Bale or Hugh Jackman

I don't get... why I'm always so many timezones away

I don't get... why I feel guilty for having help to clean my house.

I don't get ... why people have to be so serious all the time

I don't get ... why there are 10 hot dogs and only 8 hot dog buns

I don't get ... why the government is insistent on telling a woman what she can and can't do with her body.

I don't get........homophobic people, are the afraid it will rub off on them.....:):)

I don't get........abuse of any kind...

I don't get........mean people.......

I don't get people who come onto a thread and just can't figure out how to follow the one simple rule and post accordingly. Holy Hannah. Is it a reading comprehension thing? Cause if it is, we can pitch in and register you for a Sylvan Learning summer camp :D

Back