OOC: Love and Duty

Jeremy has been calling Lisa, asking her to join him but she turns him down again and again. Time passes by and Jeremy did not call that often anymore. His business is getting bigger and nastier too. Nothing is illegal to him now and he begins to steal Marks business, expanding his territory. He enjoy being a boss now, fucking around and yet he has plenty of girls flocking around him.

Mark meantime has become the richest man in the city, owning hotel, banks, nightclubs and plenty of lands. He did not want to get involve in illegal activities anymore. He spent most of his time in his well guarded mansion, pampered by his loyal servants and maids.

Mark heard about Jeremy of course. The guy had stolen his money and now stealing his business. The guy that replace him in the drug and weapon business when he refuse to continue doing illegal activities.

What happen to Lisa, she was not with Jeremy.......
 
Lisa spots one of her favorites of Marks men Rick in the restaurant and goes over and smiles and talks with little Jacob strapped to her chest. She tells him she missed them all terribly because they were like big brothers but she was scared to go back to Mark she says looking down because I didn't want anyone using my baby as leverage. And if you see mark just tell him I'm really sorry I didn't want to hurt him but I had to do it for little Jacob to make sure he was safe" she says with a sad smile " I didn't mean for any of this to happen but it did and I can't take it back Rick .. I just regret what happened at my old place I came to pack the rest of my things from there and move them to my new place." She said and hugged him "it was great seeing you and if mark isn't furious with me tell him to please call me" she said giving him her number and smiling at his little girl" take care of her"
 
Mark was surprised with the news, especially about Lisa having a baby. He asks if she is married but Rick has no answer for him.

He picks up the phone and decided to gave her a call. "Hello Lisa, this is Mark"
 
She looked down at little Jacob noticing how much he looked like mark but had her light color features of blonde hair blue eyes. 'I have to tell him'Lisa thought ' I know it's dangerous but maybe I can arrange some times for Jacob to visit his father .. It's not fair to them both but I don't want to risk my child's life.' She thought as she slowly answered the phone

Lisa picks up and says " Mark? Is this really you? I'm so surprised you called me" she said with a smile " Umm Mark look I think we should have a talk I have alot of things to tell you and I don't think they should be said over the phone or email. Umm I also have a son you don't mind if I bring him along do you? I jus- I want to see you.."she said hopeful
 
Last edited:
Mark holds back from asking. He is very curious about Lisa having a son. Why would she ran away and have someone's baby and still wants to see him? Where is the father? He had too many questions but he would wait until she meets him.

"Lets meet up at the Grant Continental tomorrow dinner at 6 pm? I will reserve a VIP room. Are you planning to stay or leave again?" Mark makes a suggestion.
 
Lisa smiles relieved he agreed and said " umm I think I may stay for a day or two more mark" she said unsure. The baby starts crying in the background and she sighs "Umm I have to go Mark .. It was really nice talking to you.. Ill see you tomorrow" she says with a relieved voice " goodnight"
 
It was a cozy evening when Lisa appears at the hotel. Her little girl's figure has transformed into a voluptuous woman now. She also has a cute little baby in her arm. Mark looks very much older now and he walks in without his body guards. He had mostly moved into legal business now.

He greets Lisa with a kiss on her cheek and smiles generously
 
Lisa smiles back at him and notices how much he's changed. She sees his eyes travel up and down her body then back to her face and suddenly felt a lite self conscious. She had gained a bit of weight carrying Jacob and had always felt a little fat but she was working on getting her figure back. She settles the baby in the high chair she asked for and gives Mark a hug. "Hey mark.. It's really nice to see you I was afraid you weren't going to come" she smiled softly "You look really nice Mark how have you been?" She said sweetly. She looked at Jacob who was babbling and had started pulling on the cloth and smiled she said "Mark.. This is Jacob and -"she picked Jacob up "Jacob this is Mark" she said and Jacob started laughing and babbling. Lisa chuckled "He's a bit excited right now he just woke up"
 
Last edited:
Mark peek at the little baby and sat down calmly. "You ran away from me just like that and now you are coming back with a baby. What had happen, dear? I thought you had plan to run away with Jeremy and my money but you did not. Where have you been?"

He sips his drink, waiting for somewhat a logical answer.
 
Lisa looked at him guiltily and scared " Im sorry that any of this happened Mark I didn't mean for it to. I want to tell you everything from the beginning but it'll take more than a night and for the record I just want to say how deeply sorry I am for all of it.. And I had to leave Mark I was so scared and it was the only way I would feel safe.. I panicked "she said quietly as a tear rolled down her face. " I wa-I was falling in love and I didn't want to get hurt... I wasnt sure how you felt about me.." she looked away "And i thought you just needed a hole to fuck. It was hard for me but i had to." she sniffled "And as for Jeremy.. I stopped taking his calls or calling I've heard what he's been doing and I don't support it at all."she said with anger laced in her voice " I forgave him for what he did to me but.. Ill never forget it.. Ever..and I don't want to lie anymore I deserve whatever you do because I was stupid and ill regret it always"
 
Last edited:
Mark listen silently. Then he ask "What had Jeremy done to you? So you both ran away with my money and he dump you after that?" raising his eyebrow dangerously. Looking at the cute little baby he ask further " Who is the father?"

"I could had taken him down if not because I choose to clean my hands from drug dealers. I heard Jeremy is getting very nasty lately." Mark calmly sip his drink.
 
Lisa shook her head sobbing "He-he raped me after I told him I wanted you and that the plan was wrong " she looked away slowly running her hand through little Jacobs hair " and I didn't want any of your money I told him to return it mark I wanted nothing. We did leave together Jeremy but as friends.. I didn't want you to kill him because even though I hated him I still didn't want him to die.. I left that day because earlier i had found out I was pregnant and .. I think you know the father pretty well" she said as tear rolled down her face and little Jacob held tight to her finger shaking it as if sensing her distress. She placed a small kiss on his forehead. " I'm sorry Mark.. But I did what I thought was best for me and Jacob .. It was stupid and selfish but.. I had to at the time I was losing it and thinking irrationally it kept me sane knowing I was safe and he was safe.." She said slightly shaking
 
Last edited:
Mark still remain calm although he looks angry "He rapes you and you help him to ran away? You are silly running around where you should be staying with me and well protected." He sips his drink, trying to hold back his anger.

"Come back to me Lisa. That was a cute baby and he needs a father." Mark looks like an old man making a generous offer. He was not as hard headed as before, probably he is no more a mobster but a wealthy businessman now.
 
Lisa stares at him shocked at the offer " You want Jacob and I to live with you?"She says quietly and looks at Jacob who is teething on his hand " Are you sure Mark? Y-You don't have to do this or feel sorry for us I just bought a small place for us and I doubt jeremey cares about me I made sure I hid my pregnancy " she gives a small smile" Mark.. Jacob is.. Jacob is your so- Our son.." She says slightly nervous "And.. I know he loves me and you because out of anyone I brought him around he only laughs and smiles like that around family.. I'm just scared that what if one of your enemies find out and try hurting him mark?"
 
"You will be very safe with me, my dear." Mark confirmed her safety. "With you safe in my home, I am going to destroy Jeremy. He has been living nastily for too long. It is time to claim what belongs to me"

Mark takes Lisa's hand gently "Are you coming with me?"
 
Lisa nods and gives a small smile " Yes.. Jacob and I will come live with you mark.. It's gonna take him a bit to adjust but I'm sure hell love crawling around In your home" she smiles and contains a laugh as Jacob babbles and grabs Mark finger with his wet hand he was teething on she giggles at his facial expression then takes out a wet wipe cleaning it " He must be enjoying himself " she smiled and offers mark one "Sorry about that" she blushes

"Umm I'm gonna have to go home for a few days and pack up our things and then halt our move. I hope that's ok right?" She gave a pat on his hand looking in his eyes to ease his attitude a bit " I promise to come back this time Mark"she smiled "You can even come along if you want to?"
 
Last edited:
Jeremy has long forgotten Lisa even though he had ask her a few times to join him and was rejected. He lives an expensive life, mostly on fast cars, women and alcohol. He had no more fear over Mark now as his men are growing in numbers. "That old man is over and he is hiding away from me now" he boasted.

Jeremy daring action once again offended Mark. He kidnap an important officer as security to a large weapon deal but unfortunately, the officer stays in Mark's hotel.

Mark furiously speaks through the phone "Jeremy, I am not involve in any of your deals but my clients safety is a must. Go do anything you like elsewhere but release Mr. Jonathan now. I will look for you if I don't see him in two hours"

Jeremy ignored Mark's warning resulting an ambush sent by Mark to rescue his guest.
 
Lisa heads to Marks house with him as he deals with Jeremy. She insists she should go pack her things but he tells her someone will handle moving their things and wrapping things up for her at her old place.

She is happy that mark is forgiving and shocked he reacted that way. 'He's so much different than I thought he was. He's changed so much' she thought to herself. Mark put Lisa in a room right across the hall from his and she rest Jacob on the bed to change him, feed him, and prepare him for a nap. After everything was done she heard a shuffle at the door and turned seeing mark watching. "Hey... Umm you can come in mark it doesn't smell that horrible" she giggled and moved over on the bed so he could sit and rested Jacob in the center.

" Everything ok?" She gave a small smile and looked down embarrassed a bit at her wet nipple stains from breast feeding.She pulled the cover over herself a bit and stared blushing awaiting his Response.
 
Last edited:
Mark steps into Lisa's room and sat next to her, watching little Jacob breast feeding peacefully and falling to sleep. Lisa gently place him back into the little bed.

"Come, tell me more about what happen. Tell me where have you been, what you did and if you ever miss me?" Mark stretch his hand at Lisa, ushering her to sit next to him.

The tension between Mark and Jeremy gets worse when Jeremy sought for revenge, creating havoc in Mark's territories. He was amused over his new found authority and he wants to show Mark how great he has been lately.
 
Lisa smiled " I lived at my uncles old place for two months, then my moms for three and then closer to the hospital in a small place for two months just a little bit down from my moms place just in case I gave birth. It wasn't a difficult pregnancy but.."she looked away sadly " They said I lost one of our boys Brian because of stress in the pregnancy so he was born still born but Jacob was perfectly fine. I missed you so much mark especially when I kept having to go to my ultrasounds alone and then constantly asking where's the father. When I lost Brian I was depressed for a bit that's how I lost my pregnancy weight fast because I was larger than this and my mom had me talk to someone because they were thinking I began to show signs of post pardum depression. I was fine in a few weeks and l realized I needed to be strong for Jacob so I got a job as an online accountant that way I could stay home with Jacob and work anywhere.But after all of that Mark I've been great my family and I are closer and they've been helping me.My sister is like Jacobs second mother she coddles him and loves to dress him up" she giggles " I Swear she thinks he's a baby doll instead of a baby boy."she holds his hand " So what have you been up to in the last year Mark besides you leaving crime behind?"
 
Last edited:
Mark explain "I am not young anymore and I had plenty. I do not need guns to make things work. Spending most of my time in my Casino and Hotel, I am learning to participate in some foreign tradings. Buying and selling, golds, lands and buildings."

He raise his eye brow and shyly mention "sometimes, I go on a date but it don't seems to work out well with any of those girls."
 
Lisa blushes and says " I tried dating one guy but it was hard and I really wasn't that interested. I knew he just wanted sex in the end and I've just- I've gained a little during my pregnancy I was afraid I wouldn't enjoy it or he would complain ..he seemed like that type to me.. Other than that I've been in mommy mode and working hard so I can get into a school to earn a degree so I can hopefully open my bakery I've always wanted." She studied him from the corner of her eyes noticing how much he's matured and how his demeanor has changed as well and she found herself relaxing in his presence. Finding something to talk about she said "Your home is beautiful Mark .."
 
Last edited:
Jeremy was much younger than Mark and he is at his prime time, with plenty of money and women around him. He fucks a different girl almost every night and Mark plans to punish him for what trouble he has made.

Jeremy has plenty of bodyguards and it is not easy to get near him, so Mark hired a professional female killer to get close to Jeremy.

In Mark's private office:

"So you are Sandy?" Mark shows her Jeremy's photo. "I want this man and you had to finish him without a gun in his bed. Any problem?

Sandy silently checking the bag of money and finally she answered "Yes"

Mark waves at 2 of his men and they attack her. Sandy was good, knocking both of them down within 20 seconds.
 
Lisa holds Jacob who is now fully awake and a bit fussy. She decides that it would be a good idea to let them get fresh air because she usually takes a run with him.She changes into workout clothing and washes and dresses him then packs a small bag so they can head to the park.

As she comes downstairs with the baby and herself she hears something going on down the foyer she holds Jacob tight "what the hell?" She whispers to herself. She strapped Jacob in and debated about going to see what was going on instead she said " Mark? Is everything ok?
 
Sandy bash the guys and send them lying on the ground when Lisa push the door and enter. " Mark? Is everything ok?" she ask with a shocking expression on her face.

"Come here, don't worry. She is a professional hit-man being assign for a special job." Mark assured Lisa that everything is fine.

Lisa decided not to join him especially when she has a baby in her hand. "I will see you later, Mark" she hurriedly leaving the room.

Mark divert his attention to Sandy again "good job. Now how sexy are you to make your way to Jeremy's room?" he ask.

Sandy was quick in her action, changing from a tigress to a kitty slut. She sway her way to Mark and gently sits on his lap, spreading her legs. She guides his hands slowly under her short skirt, right up her pussy. Moaning so sexily that gives Mark an immediate hard on.

She was sitting on him and grind herself, grinding her pussy on his hard cock. Smiling teasingly
 
Back
Top