How exactly does one post a pic?

subrinablaze

Experienced
Joined
Feb 6, 2014
Posts
37
How exactly does attach a pic here? I go to the "insert image" icon and it asks for the URL of the image and I am lost. Do the images have to be posted in an image hosting site or can I just add in a pic from my computer?
Thanks in advance,
Becca
 
How exactly does attach a pic here? I go to the "insert image" icon and it asks for the URL of the image and I am lost. Do the images have to be posted in an image hosting site or can I just add in a pic from my computer?
Thanks in advance,
Becca
clickie :rose:
 
attachment.php


Testing!
 

Attachments

  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 3
I tried to put a picture on a thread and did. It was then deleted by the moderator. After back and forth messages with him he told me what I posted was on Lit servers and violated the policy. I understand now that it needs to be linked to something that hosts it. How do I do that?
 
[img]http://www.eroluv.com/thumbs/elv8/37/met-art_LND_211_9.jpg[/img]

Would look like this...

met-art_LND_211_9.jpg
 
Testing this . . . Didn't work.

Trying again . . . Still didn't work . . .

Third time was the charm . . . it worked.
 
Last edited:
Hell, I don't know... I haven't used an Apple product for any of my going on 70 years... except once when the Macintosh came out. The boss got a demo model and asked me to see what it could do.

Problem was it couldn't do anything as it didn't have any software installed on it that we would have used. So, we stuck with IBM PC until Compaq became better.
 
Back
Top