Fun on the bun.

Oh Wait...

I gues Homeland Security will protect us, maybe they should house to house search after they get the go ahead...

/end sarcasm.
 
C: This1 is for Rosie Cause she rules.

I have problem with altering marriage. It already has a definition.

So does Matrimony.

Instead of trying to change the rules of marriage, Why not create a 'Matrimony' Amendment, allowing a union unlike the majority?

Problem with altering marriage is that, once you do, where does it end? People would be marrying cake once you break the standard.

I am all for alternative lifestyles engaging in matrimony, they deserve to miserable like everyone else, but don't break everyone else's pre spoken vows for your own wants.

Keep it separate but equal.

An Amendment would allow everyone in the country to vote for it, calling it matrimony shows that it is EQUAL to the State of being married, because TRUTHfully, A man and man or a woman and woman is not the same as a man and a woman or a woman and a man.

Speak this. There is a difference. Work with the in place system, don't destroy it.

Start or write a Matrimony Amendment, set rules to keep away animals and objects, I bet it would work.
 
Last edited:
Dark Sides.

So there is this thing that has been bothering me, and it gives the Great parts of Hollywood a bad rep:
Katheryn Bigelow + Associates were given Top Secret Information, and allowed to use it:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/13421/

Whereas a soldier WHO WAS THERE and knows what happened is given constant guff against fact and truth until the movie was made. WTF is that?

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2012/08/31/us-holds-off-on-suit-against-bin-laden-raid-book.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-ALREADY-DYING-Navy-SEALs-burst-bedroom.html

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/seal-shot-osama-bin-laden-speaks-143245195.html

Film > Sacrificial Hero? NTY. Asin: >.<
 
Teh FDA

Some oversight is necessary to prevent anarchy, I'm just wondering why a primary agency is being neglected:
"In sum, the current resources have clearly been insufficient to support the regulatory science and regulatory services of the FDA."

This is a big deal. I've often wondered why the FDA gets a bad wrap::

http://careman.wordpress.com/2012/08/10/fda-failure-their-own-report/

This should concern us all, worldwide, because problems they find trace back to truthful origins, IF, IF they can do it right.
 
Last edited:
"Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Okla.) has proposed legislation that would allow potential gun buyers to conduct background checks on themselves and present certification to sellers. Coburn said his plan would give gun owners comfort that they are not selling firearms to criminals or the mentally ill.Coburn said he expected a vote on Thursday."

Now we're talking, more independence, less failed systems.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/294571-senate-rejects-tougher-background-checks-on-gun-purchases

God rest Hestons soul. A+ for the NRA
 
Last edited:
"Pyongyang is saying it is willing to talk only if the rest of the world acquiesces to the status quo of a nuclear-armed North Korea, a situation unacceptable to the United States and the United Nations, he said."

North Korea Has the right to govern it's territory, even if they do it wrong. Where is the Love and Understanding fromthe UN and the United States?

There is no help in threats, and little guys are permitted to flex muscles, even if they are little muscles.

No dialogue is no dialogue. Maybe North Korea is trying What They Know?

Read this with open Is:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/17/world/asia/koreas-tensions/index.html

Has to start somewhere. Maybe they just want Sovereingty before they ask for help?

There is too much rhetoric involved.
 
Last edited:
Sympathy

"He is being persecuted for fighting corruption."

If this is true ( I dunno, I don't live there ) I can see this as possible.
The same crap happens here, it's happening to me for being a whistleblower against parts of my local Government.

Dude, If you are honest and true, don't stop fighting. Use the System against them. Trudge.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/17/us-russia-navalny-idUSBRE93G05U20130417

Just remeber the Golden rule: They can remake the rules unless you show them their own rules.

Good Luck.
 
Back
Top