I want to be someone's sissy boy

kiddo69

Experienced
Joined
Jul 26, 2011
Posts
97
I want a daddy to come dominate me. Check out my pictures and tell me what you'd like your slut to do
 
yummy

Yummy but your such a tease. I would want you on your knees in front of my cock and you telling my cock how much you want to suck it and lick. And then I want you to do just that.
 
Yummy but your such a tease. I would want you on your knees in front of my cock and you telling my cock how much you want to suck it and lick. And then I want you to do just that.

I would love to do that for you.
 
I want a daddy to come dominate me. Check out my pictures and tell me what you'd like your slut to do

Wow Hot body. Would love to ravage your body while you wear a skimpy French Maid outfit.
 
I love being a sissy boy, getting tossed around, fucked hard. I have no problem being a bigger slut than most woman, and love dirty talk, and rough mouth fucking in amoungst the hard deep anal. I encourage and when I'm sucking a cock wrap my arms around their ass/theighs and pull their cock into my throat, love ass to mouth, will take whatever pounding u can throw into my ass and push back to go deeper and harder (sometimes it hurts when it's massive, but its a pain that at the same time feels soooo good, that even though ur insides are getting re-arranged by a fat cock u moan like a bitch, spread ur ass open wider, and beg for a thrashing. I love the slutty feeling, knowing that as a guy it's frowned upon that I have another penis in my mouth and ass, but moreso, that I was laying down, grabbed that cock and shoved it in my mouth, then look up, and ask for it in the ass, they always comply which is good hahahaha, now I'm either on all fours, waiting for what most guys won't accept very large sums of money to do-have a cock penetrate ur ass, but the fact that I WANT it to, and that I guide the head of the cock to my asshole, push back as I feel a gentle push. Doggy or on my back or bouncing cowgirl and grinding on this cock with a smile on my face, a raging hard boner downstairs, moaning and just saying out loud, ohh baby ur cock feels soo good, fuck me harder, that sorta shit, and fuck does it get me horny, the nautines behind it, the social taboo along with being a guy, who loves and I mean LOVES to get on a cock. (I had 'friends with benefits' that I hook up with fairly often, I meet them so I can suck their dicks. And the whole time driving to meet up I'm hard as a rock, anticipating a hard one in me. No hesitation when I get a text or call, and it says purely and simply, I want a blowjob, u want to suck my cock? Yes, yes I do. On the side of the road in the backseat a few times, suck it good, swallow the load and leave satisfied and on the way home to shove a big dildo up my ass, jump on lit and have some fun. A lot of it is for the love/fetish of cum, love it shot straight into my mouth, and I always respond to booty calls to suck cock, because 'just'a bj 85% of the time turns into a good session of rough, sweaty, kinky, erotic, know that it's wrong(but sooooooooooo right ahah) anal. Part of the 'following up booty calls' is to make them want to get with me again, so if I that dick once in the backseat of a car, as should always happen, have a load blown in my mouth and swallow leaves an impression on someone who I've only just met for instance(not uncommon-random cock at random times make for a real nice feelin in the asshole haha) but ill get another call later that week, invited over to their house or vise versa, for the whole nine yards. i like the part where I'm doing all the 'pleasing' sucking that cock, riding it, pleasuring my partner-I love how they think of it as me doing them a favour, when in reality I get off with a cock in my mouth or ass, I see my PARTNERS as the sex object (as I've stated previously, when I'm having gay sex with a tranny, it's purely about the physical attraction and all about the sex. Bitchy personalities or views or beliefs could not bother me, as long as the sex is good hard, long lasting(I don't have to mention satisfing because, I'm satisfied 20 seconds after initial anal penetration just that feeling is soo good, anything longer than that is just a bonus. So yeah, I recommend to any guy, to drop their pants, bend over, and take it like a man, let someone make u their sissyboy/cumslut, go into it with the intention to enjoy it. And well if u don't like it, then no one is forcing u to do it again, and at the end of the day all u did, was suck a bit of skin and cartlidge, and at worst, feel like u need to take a big number 2. That thought is what enabled me to take the plunge the first time. I had had dildo's in me heaps and heaps of times, so something big in my ass didn't bother me, and the possibility of enjoying it was appealing, and I always had the mentality that if it wasn't awesome, and I hated it, we'll then I'd learnt that geting fucked like a whore by a chick with a dick wasn't my thing and not to pursue it any longer, but was driven by the desire to simply feel the difference between a rubber dildo/vibrator or a real hard cock, the weight of a real cock, it's resistance to ur bodies movements, doesn't conform to ur ass hole like a rubber dick-just stays hard and straight, the presence of another person, knowing that ur getting FUCKED and not just squirming around on a vibrator on max that u ram up ur ass, feeling their hands on ur hips, pulling u in as they thrust into u, getting thrown around into different positions, have their body weight on top of u, lightly getting chocked, making eye contact with the person who's cock is driving u crazy, telling them how good it feels with their cock in ur ass, begging for it deeper and harder, getting rammed on ur back cock balls deep in ur ass, hands around ur wrists holding ur hands above ur head so u can't move as they thrust harder and deeper not being able to move, as her hands are pinning mine down, and she puts a lot of her weight on me, purposely pinning me down, holding it balls deep and thrusting hard and slow from the balls deep position. Being fucked like such a whore, and the negative/disgusting way people view guys who like a bit of cock should feel disgusted and ashamed. But, after a good thrashing, that cock being ripped out my ass, told to suck it (love being told what to do, even if I'm already doing it or just about to) suck that thing good, and have a load explode in my mouth all over my tongue, after playing with it in my mouth, which I actually get off on (love cum in my mouth- Taste texture etc etc are all excuses. I like cum the fact it's cum. Whatever it tastes like, it's going in my mouth and I'm swallowing) they think I play with it for 'their' pleasure 'look at this little slutty boy who just swallowed my cum' where as I'm not even thinking, just horny and enjoying it, and there has been times where I've been that hot for a load as soon as it hits my mouth and tongue, I feel it's warmth, and texture all over my tongue without touching my cock, have cum uncontrollably. After the dead is done, we are exhausted and sweaty, laying in bed and with a new partner that I havnt been with before the topic always comes round to 'why do I like getting fucked, and often my enthusiasm and just how hard I like to take it get commented on, it all brings back that slutty feeling, of knowing what ur doing/have done/are about to do again is frowned upon, not accepted by family or friends, would be mocked 'for being a fag' etc etc, but not giving any sort of fuck because it feels soooo good, and is soo much fun. Don't get the wrong impression though, I'd say I'm bi, because I still really like banging females and fuck them how I'd like to be fucked, but put me in a room with a sexy tgirl, and well, I turn into the biggest cocksucking cumslut there is.
 
Mmm

BIcurious19 that got my dick so hard I'm thinking about all the cum I am going to swallow when I blow my load
 
Wow Hot body. Would love to ravage your body while you wear a skimpy French Maid outfit.

You provide the cock and I'll give you all of my mouth and ass. Hopefully you'll cum inside me and I can have your cum dripping out of my asshole into my panties and wear them all the next day
 
Thanks for showing us your young sexy body. It certainly got me going.
As a sissy boy though i would like to see you shaved and wearing some tight panties. Then you can come over and sit on my knee. :devil::devil::devil:
 
Uh

Thanks for showing us your young sexy body. It certainly got me going.
As a sissy boy though i would like to see you shaved and wearing some tight panties. Then you can come over and sit on my knee. :devil::devil::devil:

I'd rather sit on your cock though daddy :)

Or any daddy I am getting my ass ready for a big thick cock
 
What a hot diatribe. Full of images I love. The whole "forbidden fruit" issue is so hot for me especially as a married man. Love your posts Bicurious19. Keep it all cumming
 
I'd rather sit on your cock though daddy :)

Or any daddy I am getting my ass ready for a big thick cock

I would love you to come and sit on it. But you still have to prove your ready for it. I dont want you crying off do i.
 
Back
Top