Looking for JO bud in PA

8incock

Really Really Experienced
I'm a slim, fit M looking for other guys who like to JO while watching me JO. S/E PA

Lancaster, PA 57 white a little extra padding, only got 5 inches but would love to meet your 8". no experience but really curious

in central md, bump this thread !

Lancaster, PA 57 white a little extra padding, only got 5 inches but would love to meet your 8". no experience but really curious

i d love to watch and/or maybe help out. dont really know how far this
earning would take me. but would love to try. honestly 8 inches would be thrilling to see in person but that seems like a huge diff to my own 5.5.

i d love to watch and/or maybe help out. dont really know how far this
earning would take me. but would love to try. honestly 8 inches would be thrilling to see in person but that seems like a huge diff to my own 5.5.

i met yearning !, my typing skills are as limited as my bi-side

Only watching? I'd like a jo buddy but I like to touch and be touched all over the body. Near Gettysburg.

Love to watch you

I'm a slim, fit M looking for other guys who like to JO while watching me JO. S/E PA

Hope your close to Montgomeryville, PA - I'd love watching you jerk your cock - sure would get me hot watching you stroke and cum - Let's get together - John :kiss:

Cooper001

In Lancaster area here. Had a jerk off buddy, one day I wanted to suck him he said yes I sucked that 7" dry he did not enjoy. Lost him

Back