Guys-what was your most recent cock sucking experience like?

last time sucking cock

My last time was a few years ago. We met in a hotel near me where he was staying for a work thing. I told him I liked the thought of us kissing too which he liked.
We met at the hotel and both stripped off, his cock similar to mine and we ended up in a 69 on the bed. After a while we had a rest and were kissing each other while feeling each others cocks. The trouble was he had a slight stubble and what was erotic to start with made my face sore!
Anyway we got back to a 69 position and sucked each other. I was ready to come and could tell he was too and as I came he did too but as I like seeing a cock spurting cum I pulled off to see him cum his load. As his spurts died down I got back on his cock and cleaned him up.
The next bit shocked me a bit, he got up to wipe his cock and said well you had better go now , I need to go get something to eat! I had been thinking we could cuddle up and have another session later but within 10 minutes I was out the door!

In a car with someone I had been with before. He was 29 with an out-of-town girlfriend and it was understood that he would not reciprocate and that I very much wanted to go to completion.

I find that what happened is a huge turn-on. He was parked in the same place as before. He was parked with his window down, engine running, music playing at a low volume. I approached and he made eye contact and nodded in acknowledgment. I continued around to the passenger side and got in. He had already closed his window and turned everything off. We exhanged brief greetings and he wasted no time lifting up his sweatshirt revealing his hard cock standing up straight, his pants open. Once I acknowledged his display, he pushed his pants down below his knees and reclined. I leaned over and we quickly synchronized our movements. The only sounds were wet sexual noises, involuntarily vocal utterances, heavy breathing and creaking car seat springs. It didn't take long before he gave warning, doubled over and released. I stayed on until his post orgasmic sensitivity made him unable to continue. I sat up as he pulled his pants up and returned his seat to its usual position. We shook hands and went our separate ways.

HS Reunion

Went to my High School Reunion this past weekend and saw a classmate that brought back some wonderful memories. He was the second guy that I ever sucked off and I blew him many times in High School. I moved after college and hadn't seen him for many years but the memories of his thick 6" cock fueled many masturbation sessions since then. We chatted about the usual jobs, family etc. I asked about his wife and he said that she was good but couldn't make this trip. At that moment, I knew that I wanted his cock in my mouth again so I changed the subject to all the good times we had together, He smiled at me and said "Where are you staying?" I gave him my hotel and room #.
45 minutes later he was naked sitting in the chair in my room. I was kneeling in front of him stroking and licking his beautiful hard cock and sucking his nut sack. He said that it had been a long time since another guy had sucked his dick and he asked if I wanted his cum. My response was to take his entire cock in my mouth and down my throat. I then settled in to a nice slow rhythm of no hands cocksucking thinking to myself that I'm going to give him an experience to remember and make him not want to miss the next reunion.
His cock tasted sooo good and I would occasionally pop it out of my mouth and squeeze the precum out and lick it off of his dickhead. He was moaning and I felt his hand on my head and he grunted "Cumming!!"
I love to watch the cum shoot out of the cock that I'm sucking so I tilted my head back and stuck out my tongue. I pointed his cumhole right at my open mouth and saw a dribble followed by the first big spurt of cum. It hit my top teeth and splattered some on my face and I quickly clamped my lips around his cockhead and sucked out the rest of his load. Three more nice shots and some flow filled my mouth. I showed him his sperm in my mouth an swallowed.
He got dressed, we shook hands and said "Nice to see you again." It was a great reunion.

The last cock I sucked was also my first one. His wife kicked him out and he stayed at my place for weekend until she cooled off. I didn't leave any cum for her in him when he left. And he didn't leave any in me either.

I'm a middle age bi guy who is turned on having mutual oral encounters with other men. Other forms of m2m sex don't interest me but I do like sucking a guys dick and having him suck mine. Last week I went out in Woodstock, ny. It's a hot location for musicians and people in the entertainment business, many of whom are in town for a few days and perhaps interested in acting on their alternative interests while they are away from home. I met an English guy in such a position and we had agreed that we would go to his place and suck each other's dicks.

I followed him home and we walked in. Without any fanfare he started unbuckling his belt. Good-this was a sexual transaction and nothing more. There was no need for conversation or any preliminaries and I started getting undressed as well. As he pulled his pants and underwear down, his dick bounced free. Within seconds my pants were down and I pulled my shirt over my head and we were both naked. I stepped over to home and grabbed his dick with one hand and his ass with the other and he did the same and then lowered his head and started to suck my nipple. That was new for me and we gently stroked and fondled and we both got hard. I suggested that he sit on the edge of the bed so I could suck his dick and he did so and spread his legs wide for me. I knelt down and his junk was right in front of my face. I studied the underside of his cock and the place where the two sides of the head make that little inverted v. I knew nothing about this guy other than the fact that he was a fellow cocksucker. I licked gently before sliding my lips gently down his shaft. I've done this many times before and I know how a guy likes to have his dick sucked. He clearly was enjoying my efforts. He asked if I liked guys cumming in my mouth. I took his cock out of my mouth just long enough to say that that was a possibility.

Before long he told me he would cum if I didn't stop and that it was his turn. We both layed on the bed and he eagerly devoured my cock. He had done this before and was amazing. We turned on our sides at opposite directions. His cock was stiff but just beyond my reach. I told him to come closer so we could 69 and I put my mouth over his dick. We began to suck each other in unison - it felt like I was sucking my own dick. It was quite intense and I warned him twice. He didn't respond and I shot my load in his mouth. I was spent and couldn't continue doing him. Clearly frustrated, he got on his knees and started jerking off furiously. He was having trouble getting off that way and I felt bad. Although the desire had passed and I definitely wasn't in the mood to have a load of cum shoot in my mouth, it was time to toughen up. I told him to lay on his back and I'd finish him. I leaned over and put his dick in my mouth and wrapped my hand around the base of his cock and rapidly sucked and stroked him. I hoped it wouldn't take too long and I was relieved when he began exhibiting the usual signs that he was going to cum. I picked up my pace and seconds later he spurted a sizable amount in my mouth. I pulled away and swallowed but kept stroking away until he was finished.

He rested a moment and then got up to get towels to clean ourselves off. I like to talk dirty and I told him that I enjoyed sucking his dick and that I thought his efforts were awesome. He agreed and that he appreciated me getting him off.

We did what we wanted to do and we got dressed. We said our goodbyes and made sure I had everything I had brought - there would be no returning. I had everything and I left.

Hummm, I need to plan a trip to Woodstock real soon!!!

I'm a middle age bi guy who is turned on having mutual oral encounters with other men. Other forms of m2m sex don't interest me but I do like sucking a guys dick and having him suck mine. Last week I went out in Woodstock, ny. It's a hot location for musicians and people in the entertainment business, many of whom are in town for a few days and perhaps interested in acting on their alternative interests while they are away from home. I met an English guy in such a position and we had agreed that we would go to his place and suck each other's dicks.

I followed him home and we walked in. Without any fanfare he started unbuckling his belt. Good-this was a sexual transaction and nothing more. There was no need for conversation or any preliminaries and I started getting undressed as well. As he pulled his pants and underwear down, his dick bounced free. Within seconds my pants were down and I pulled my shirt over my head and we were both naked. I stepped over to home and grabbed his dick with one hand and his ass with the other and he did the same and then lowered his head and started to suck my nipple. That was new for me and we gently stroked and fondled and we both got hard. I suggested that he sit on the edge of the bed so I could suck his dick and he did so and spread his legs wide for me. I knelt down and his junk was right in front of my face. I studied the underside of his cock and the place where the two sides of the head make that little inverted v. I knew nothing about this guy other than the fact that he was a fellow cocksucker. I licked gently before sliding my lips gently down his shaft. I've done this many times before and I know how a guy likes to have his dick sucked. He clearly was enjoying my efforts. He asked if I liked guys cumming in my mouth. I took his cock out of my mouth just long enough to say that that was a possibility.

Before long he told me he would cum if I didn't stop and that it was his turn. We both layed on the bed and he eagerly devoured my cock. He had done this before and was amazing. We turned on our sides at opposite directions. His cock was stiff but just beyond my reach. I told him to come closer so we could 69 and I put my mouth over his dick. We began to suck each other in unison - it felt like I was sucking my own dick. It was quite intense and I warned him twice. He didn't respond and I shot my load in his mouth. I was spent and couldn't continue doing him. Clearly frustrated, he got on his knees and started jerking off furiously. He was having trouble getting off that way and I felt bad. Although the desire had passed and I definitely wasn't in the mood to have a load of cum shoot in my mouth, it was time to toughen up. I told him to lay on his back and I'd finish him. I leaned over and put his dick in my mouth and wrapped my hand around the base of his cock and rapidly sucked and stroked him. I hoped it wouldn't take too long and I was relieved when he began exhibiting the usual signs that he was going to cum. I picked up my pace and seconds later he spurted a sizable amount in my mouth. I pulled away and swallowed but kept stroking away until he was finished.

He rested a moment and then got up to get towels to clean ourselves off. I like to talk dirty and I told him that I enjoyed sucking his dick and that I thought his efforts were awesome. He agreed and that he appreciated me getting him off.

We did what we wanted to do and we got dressed. We said our goodbyes and made sure I had everything I had brought - there would be no returning. I had everything and I left.

A week or two ago I had my first threesome. I had met a married guy who could host and had been over to his place two times previously. He is an enthusiastic cock sucker, and we had enjoyed sucking each others cock. He had obligations that made meeting in the summer not possible, that is until I got an email asking if I could stop by. I made my lunch plans and sent him an email stating when I could get there. He responded if I got there an hour earlier I could participate in a threesome. I changed my plans and headed out to his place. I got there before the other guy. He works out his house and his office is by the front door. He pointed to the living room and said, get naked. I followed his instructions, since he is the host, and wandered back into his office with a half hard dick. I told him I did not want to distract him. He smiled knelt down and slid his lips all the way down my dick. After a few bobs of his head he pulled his pants down and I knelt in front of him and returned the favor. I asked when the other guy was supposed to get there, and he just said soon.

We went into the living room and he got some lube out, and out of the blue said he always wondered what it felt like to have a cock in his ass. He lubed his ass and my cock and we fumbled around trying to get my cock into his ass. Just then the door bell rang, it was the third guy. He hands me a wipe and wipes the lube off his ass and pulls his shorts back on as he goes to answer the door. I hear them talking as I sit on the sofa naked. Soon they both walk back in and small talk (hard to do when you are naked with a hard cock) happens. Soon the host and I are performing for the third guy, sucking each other. He pulls his pants off and reveals a nice cock, bigger then either mine (not hard to do) or the hosts. We both start taking turns sucking his cock. The host and the third guy 69 on the sofa, while I cradle and stroke the guys balls. Soon the guy says he is going to cum, the host and I kneel in front of him and the host jacks him off. I just wish I got to swallow that cum. After a few minutes he gets up and leaves. Damn I never had two cocks in my mouth at once.

The host goes and gets the lube out again, and once again we are inexpertly trying to insert my cock into his ass. I finally get the head of my cock to pop into his ass, and he exclaims, OUCH, pull it out.
That ended that experiment. I ended the experience jacking off for my host.

It was an interesting threesome, I just wish I had the opportunity to have two cocks in my mouth at one time. Who knows maybe next time?

You may enjoy reading this:
https://www.literotica.com/s/our-next-threesome

Road head.

I finally got the opportunity to give road head this morning. That's another experience checked off my bucket list and it was a good time. I want to try it again either in the daylight or with his dome light on so as we are passing truckers, they can see what I'm doing.

Yesterday. A friend of a friend, he is 19 and a damn adonis with a gorgeous cock. it was delicious.

Mmm... thanks for sharing a truly hot account. Loved all your details.

It was an unseasonably warm day last week and I felt like taking the afternoon off and going for a hike. My bi urges were also kicking in and so I posted an ad on CL. I said where I would be hiking and gave a general description that would leave enough room for deniability. I said my name was serge and that if we met and were interested in an oral exchange, say "Isn't your name serge?". If I wasn't interested, I'd say no and If I was interested, I'd say yes and we'd figure something out.

The place doesn't get a lot of use, especially on weekdays in late February and I encountered no one once I got beyond a mile from the trail head. I was about 3 miles in and almost to the point where the trail loops around and heads towards an intersection with another trail that I would be taking on my way out. Suddenly I heard the sound of a mountain bike on loose rocks up ahead and coming my way. When he was maybe 100' feet away he came into view. He slowed down and we made eye contact. There was something odd about how he was looking at me that made me think he might have seen my ad. He stopped when he was 20 or 30' from me and dismounted and removed a water bottle and took a swig as I closed the distance. We made eye contact and I stopped and we exchanged pleasantries, discussed the trail conditions and the fact that neither of us had encountered anyone on such a nice day. He was in good shape, maybe 40 and decked out in lycra biking gear. As far as I was concerned, I'd be into hooking up if he asked the question. He was clearly nervous and I got a feeling in my gut that something was going to happen. Rather than wait any longer, I introduced myself as Serge and extended my hand. He responded "I thought you looked familiar. I'm Bob". I noticed a bulge forming in his tight shorts. He laid his bike on its side and I stepped over and put my hand on his bulge. He felt my crotch as well and I suggested I could suck his dick right where we were. He looked around but I was on my knees before he could answer pressing my mouth on the obvious outline of his cock beneath the tight fabric. I was opening my pants and pushing them down so my dick was accessible as he dropped his shorts, exposing a thick hard cock, only 5" long but hard as a rock with a big cut head. I was instantly drawn to it and feeling it's contours with my mouth and tongue were dizzying. However, as soon as I had him fully enveloped, he said "oh fuck, fuck, fuck" and exploded. In less than a minute I was compelled to accept an impressive quantity and pulled off to swallow. He must be a healthy eater to account for such an unobjectionable taste. He apologized profusely and then quickly reached for his pants. I stood up, my hard exposed cock was left unattended and it didn't look like it was about to get any attention now and so I pulled my pants up. He apologized again, I said the usual "it happens" comment. We shook hands, he thanked me and he quickly parted.

Connected on A4A

He wanted me on my knees between his legs as he sat in his recliner. He wanted all mouth, no hands. He wanted continuous sucking.

I complied. He was thick and fun, and he vocally appreciated the job I was doing the entire time, finally erupting in my mouth with a tasty treat.

It was an enjoyable encounter. I'll definitely be back for more.

I had a threesome with my gf and her coworker i sucked his cock whilst she watched it was really hot especially as it was his first time with a guy

Give the guy a break, he was probably so turned on that he couldn't help it. Take it as a compliment!

You're so right, Default24! I'm THRILLED to get a man aroused like that and just overwhelmed with the pleasure I'm giving him! A quick climax IS a great tribute to my oral skills and the flood of lust they produce in men! 💝

Besides...for a cock-whore cumslut like me, a short, fantastic blowjob and fast climax just gets me the mouthful of cum that I CRAVE and on to the next man in line that much quicker! I thank those hair-trigger guys!!! 💋

Two days ago...

Like the title say, two days ago I went on A4A and found a guy near me with a big 7.5-inch cock. I drove over and went into his house. I was nervous, trembling a bit with excitement.
We chatted for a moment, and then he stood up and came over to me. He ran one hand up my shirt, feeling for my nipples. his other hand went down to my crotch, squeezing a rubbing my dick. I reached down and gasped, even soft his cock was big and thick. we stood there in his kitchen, getting to know each other's bodies and personal space.
It felt good and we went into his bedroom. I followed him in, Staring hungrily as he dropped his shorts. he went to his knees as I undressed, sucking me in, deep throating me as my erection swelled.
We moved to his bed and got into a 69, laying on our sides. We worked like that for a few minutes. He wrapped his legs tightly around my head, thrilling me as he took charge. He put his hands on the back of my head and started fucking my face with an erotic urgency. As I got hotter and hotter, I told him I was about to cum.
He finished me off, exclaiming in surprise as a massive load erupted from my throbbing dick.
He got up after that, I think he wanted this session to be about my pleasure.
I loved his big dick and next time I want to sit at his feet, worshipping him to an eventual climax and cum swallow. That will be Friday hopefully.

Wifey is going to be away for several days next week, and THIS cocksucker is going cruising for cocks and cum at several nearby adult bookstores!!! I can't wait, and I'll have LOADS of hot stories to share here by this time next week!!! 💟😮. <---- My favorite Emogi...I call him "RoundMouth!"

My last experience was with a gay regular play pal a couple of weeks ago.

We started in a cool hot tub in the afternoon, sucking each other in turn as we each sat on the edge with the other in the water. He has a lightly hairy chest with pencil eraser nipples, and I love running my hands up while I'm sucking his cock, swallowing his balls and licking his asshole. Feeling that light hair as I pinch and rub his nipples while his cock fucks my mouth is just so hot...

Later, we fucked each other in the bedroom, and I got to be second. On my back in missionary, I came all over my belly, chest and a few spurts found their way to my face. When he was ready, he pulled out, ripped off the condom, walked on his knees to my face grabbed my head and fucked it like a melon.

When he got there, he leaned back, I tilted my head up, mouth open wide, tongue WAY out, and he came - he's good for about 5 major ropes of cum, and at least two hurled his warm seed straight into my mouth. the rest hit my face - cheek, nose, even my forehead and hair. After making my face a warm, gooey mess, he shoved his cock back into my mouth and I sucked that little 'after-squirts' out of him, savoring the taste, sucking so hard that he had to tell me to stop.

Then we kissed hard and deep, swirling what cum I hadn't swallowed between our tongues. So fucking hot I'm getting hard just typing this.

Unfortunately, he is not interested in playing with me dressed up in my lingerie or 'domme gear'. It's okay...

Yes! Today

I went to a new friends house today. I went in and we both stripped off our clothes. He was a good looking older man. He told me he wanted me on my knees. I complied and knelt before him.
I took his cock in my mouth and started worshipping like a true cock slut. My cock was rock hard as he placed his hands on either side of my head and started to fuck my mouth. We remained like this for a while, me moaning like a whore while he used me for his pleasure.
I was jerking my aching cock while doing this, he saw how turned on I was and told me to cum on his cock. I did, and then he shoved it back in my mouth, using my own cum as lube. He fucked my face until he came, grunting and thrusting uncontrollably. When I couldn't swallow anymore, I pulled it out and finished by stroking his cum slick cock, as our juices combined in my hands and on my face. We finished and cleaned up. He said he'd like to feed me again and told me I was a good cocksucker!

hey...

My last time was a few years ago. We met in a hotel near me where he was staying for a work thing. I told him I liked the thought of us kissing too which he liked.
We met at the hotel and both stripped off, his cock similar to mine and we ended up in a 69 on the bed. After a while we had a rest and were kissing each other while feeling each others cocks. The trouble was he had a slight stubble and what was erotic to start with made my face sore!
Anyway we got back to a 69 position and sucked each other. I was ready to come and could tell he was too and as I came he did too but as I like seeing a cock spurting cum I pulled off to see him cum his load. As his spurts died down I got back on his cock and cleaned him up.
The next bit shocked me a bit, he got up to wipe his cock and said well you had better go now , I need to go get something to eat! I had been thinking we could cuddle up and have another session later but within 10 minutes I was out the door!

...he felt insulted by your pulling off.

A few weeks back I got a strong urge to indulge my secret bi side. More specifically, I wanted the thrill I get from sucking a guy's dick unilaterally with no formalities.

There was a guy I hooked up with a while back and reconnected with just before CL went dark. He sent me a bunch of emails wanting to hook up but there was something that turned me off about his insistence and I stopped responding and he stopped writing. However, he had a slender smooth build and probably didn't weigh more than 130 lbs. His package was of an easily manageable size and was appealing to look at. I emailed him and asked if he was interested in getting together. He responded quickly and asked what I was interested in doing. I replied that I wanted to get naked, suck his dick, swallow and leave. He was interested and we agreed to meet at his house 90 minutes later.

As instructed, I went to his back door and he opened it immediately and quickly urged me inside into his kitchen. It had been awhile and I hadn't remembered exactly what he looked like. He was of a small thin build, long straight gray hair, and the general appearance of a guy who spent a lot of time in the woods. "I'm glad you could come over. Let's go into the other room". I asked if I could get some water because "my mouth some times gets dry when I do this." He pulled a bottle of water out of the fridge and handed it to me and resumed leading me to where our encounter would occur. I opened the bottle and took a few gulps as he lead me into his bed room. He turned off the overhead light and in the glow of a few candles, he proceeded to undress. I did the same and watched as he took his underwear off and his soft smooth dick was revealed and bouncing around as he climbed on his bed, rolled onto his back, spread his legs and raised his knees up, hands behind his head. I took my position quickly and within two minutes of pulling into his driveway his dick was fully in my mouth and getting hard fast. I enjoyed the dirty decadent way it feels to have a guy's dick in my mouth, chin touching his balls and giving uninhibited sexual pleasure. Once be began dripping I looked him in the eye as I dipped my tongue in his slit and around his head.

I could tell he was trying to cum but couldn't quite get there. I suggested that he stand up and I would get on my knees and he could do whatever he had to do. I grabbed my head and started thrusting furiously. He suddenly thrust in fully and pulled my head in hard and I put my hands on his ass and pulled in hard. He unloaded and I enjoyed the sensation of accepting his delivery. We released our hold on each other and I told him to sit on the bed so I could clean him off.

Once done I got up and thanked him for the invite. I quickly dressed while he was still recovering - I got what I come for and had no desire to linger. He walked me to the door naked and he thanked me for coming over. I don't think I was there 15 minutes.

Back