romantic sex story

W

wheelchair27

I have an idea for a romance/sex story its a tale about a lonely wheelchair bound man, and the busty female pizza delivery driver.

Once a week they see each other when she delivers his friday night pizza they talk, they get to know each other, then one friday night everything changes.

But this basic piece of a plot is all i have. so if anybody here on the forum want to add to this plot piece or want to take a crack at writing this, go ahead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have an idea for a romance/sex story its a tale about a lonely wheelchair bound man, and the busty female pizza delivery driver.

Once a week they see each other when she delivers his friday night pizza they talk, they get to know each other, then one friday night everything changes.

But this basic piece of a plot is all i have. so if anybody here on the forum want to add to this plot piece or want to take a crack at writing this, go ahead.

The following may very well be offensive though I do not mean to offend. I (and I think many) like a story with balls. Id like to help someone give it those, even at the risk of being un-p.c.

When I read this and similar setups I can only think they dance dangerously close to pity sex. Of course it wouldnt be written that way but if its even remotely implied, the whole story is ruined.

So I offer a simple bit of advice:

FUCK PITY

Remove all hints, notions, connotations to loneliness, inexperience, or any sort of compromising of this guys manhood.

Make him a (fallen) god.

First off, chose delivery night wisely. If he's home for pizza every Fri/Sat what does that say about him? Yes, make him a regular but keep her on her toes. If its Tues, maybe its as early as 9pm one, as late as 11pm another. Means he has shit going on that even food takes a back seat to.

Secondly, turn the disability thing on its ass. His house by all appearences is a normal bachlor pad (ramps in the back by choice) Shes suprised when he answers the door and offers to put the pizza on the dining room table or something. He knows why shes going over and above the normal delivery but he takes it in stride because he knows something she doesnt which leads to...

Third, his house is FULL of athletic, manly, active lifestyle shit. Kayak on the ceiling (how the hell does he kayak? Hows he even get it down? (pullies, bitches ;)) Gym equipment (dont go overboard but make it look functional almost ugly, not for show) Travel photos, Art, whatever Alphas this man up.

Remember SHE invited herself in so she cant think hes set her up or some such. The man is a man. Simple as that.

Fourth, Id have him be pleasant but not overtly into her at all. His life is full as is. He doesnt need her and when he does, she'll still need to be a part of his life (large part) not his life entirely. Id also have her be just a familiar face at least for a little bit.

Five, let her drive herself bat shit crazy trying to figure this guy out. It started as her logically in the driver seat and switched to him pretty much running the show (as most women would prefer it) Let her try to piece together who this guy is each and every time she delivers. You can even have him "catch her" (snooping or lingering far longer than she should for a simple pizza delivery) Imagine what that would do to her. He now knows shes trying to figure him out.

Six, gotta mix in a random woman. Just have to. He orders a half and half for the first time and she thinks nothing of it. Attractive woman opens the door excited her "veggie lovers is here" (or whatever) Who is this woman? Competition? Hes obviously having dinner with her. (and make sure she answers but HE PAYS)

Seven, let her try and cleverly corner him. So she doesnt want to get busted again but wants a reasonable excuse to linger. So, one of the later calls she has the dispatcher ask him if a longer than normal wait would be ok (so she can make his delivery the last one which means shes got nowhere else to be) He agrees.

Wanna have some real fun? Have the coworkers figure out shes into the guy. Have him wait a bit until after shed have to run the prior deliveries out, call back and change the order to half HER favorites. (the coworkers will obviously assist in this as shes nuts for him and hes a super customer)

Wine, candles, dinner, insta-first date. And she was just hoping to get herself noticed by him that evening. Never expected to be wooed.

Theres a million variations but I think paramount is keeping the guy Alpha (however you do it) and the girl orbiting him as best as she possibly can (once she figures out he's what she wants)

I say making him a fallen god makes a wickedly compelling character. One a woman would likely be compelled to be with.

And read about ;)

I got something what if he is a former military man who got hurt will serving overseas? But despite the chair he is still very athletic and has a lot of manly hobbies?

I got something what if he is a former military man who got hurt will serving overseas? But despite the chair he is still very athletic and has a lot of manly hobbies?

The why he is in a chair is pretty much immaterial. If war hero works for the story, go with it. Personally, Id almost gloss over the reason for the chair entirely. (hes not going to be defined by the chair and they arent a couple to where she needs to know his life story)

Myself, Id want her to be attracted to the man he is, his current deeds, etc than focus on some past glories (I appreciate the "hero gets his due" stories but in the real world, people dont love you for who you were, so much as for who you are

The whole point is not the story of the chair, his or her past, or similar ancillary things. Its the story of a man and the woman and why they come together.

Simple as that.

Has anyone here ever played the game Katawa Shoujo? It's a dating visual novel, available for free, that takes place at a special school for the disabled, so all of the girls you can pursue have some form of disability, ranging from blindness and deafness to horrible burns to no arms or no legs.

I recommend you play it, because it's a great example of disabled characters who are not in any defined by their disabilities. If you're planning on writing a story with characters with disabilities, I think it's be an excellent use of time to see how Four Leaf Studios handled it. You can google the game's name for the website. It's free. And it's awesome.

See, I completely disagree with Euphony - I like a story with heart and i personally, IMHO don't give a damn if it's got balls or not. If you want to write a romance, do so, and if it involves sympathy sex, that's no bad thing. Make sure it goes into the "Romance" category.

Sorry, Euphony, I see too many stories with the macho male taking advantage of the woman, whether or not it's written as if that's what she wants. Let's make it warm and romantic; have her see that this is a guy who cares about people other than himself, and who can set a really romantic seduction scene. The sex can be as steamy as you like, but IMHO, they key is in his ability to connect at a meaningful level with her, regardless of how "manly" (a repulsive term) he is.

See, I completely disagree with Euphony - I like a story with heart and i personally, IMHO don't give a damn if it's got balls or not. If you want to write a romance, do so, and if it involves sympathy sex, that's no bad thing. Make sure it goes into the "Romance" category.
Sympathy sex implies she is with him out of pity, guilt, really any thing other than true genuine affection and want. I guess some men are okay with being that "im pity sex" guy and some woman dont mind playing the heroine.
I think they are few and far between.

Sorry, Euphony, I see too many stories with the macho male taking advantage of the woman, whether or not it's written as if that's what she wants. Let's make it warm and romantic; have her see that this is a guy who cares about people other than himself, and who can set a really romantic seduction scene. The sex can be as steamy as you like, but IMHO, they key is in his ability to connect at a meaningful level with her, regardless of how "manly" (a repulsive term) he is.
You are far too focused on him being alpha to realize that I didnt say make him a dick. I just said dont make him a stuck at home friday nights loser whos lone female interactions come in the form of pizza delivery. Do you honestly want to read that? Do you think women reading the story will want to identify with her?

Making him a full, interesting, well rounded ATTRACTIVE individual is not making him a dick imposing his will all over this woman. It simply makes him a "catch." How is him simply being a solid human being rather than a pity case a macho thing? I even suggested he wooes her with candles, her fav pizza, wine, etc when he realizes shes as into him as he has been into her (of course POV hides this or we have no damn conflict)

Wanting my characters to get together due to an honest, loving, mutual attraction is how I roll. I want them to be good people on their own AND BE BETTER TOGETHER (I hate sorry ass couples where one is doing all the heavy lifting. "Saves" the other person, etc. Its not frequent enough in the real world to bank on it as a dating strategy. And honestly what little girl dreams of growing up to "save" her true love from loneliness? Bleck.) Paint me a big ol' misogynist if you want.

Fuck if I care 'cause I know Im nothing of the sort.

Peace.

Euphony, I wouldn't dream of suggesting you're a mysogynist; you've not even hinted at such a thing. However, you did come on a bit heavy over the so-called Alpha Male bit:
Remove all hints, notions, connotations to loneliness, inexperience, or any sort of compromising of this guys manhood.

Make him a (fallen) god.

First off, chose delivery night wisely. If he's home for pizza every Fri/Sat what does that say about him? Yes, make him a regular but keep her on her toes. If its Tues, maybe its as early as 9pm one, as late as 11pm another. Means he has shit going on that even food takes a back seat to.

Secondly, turn the disability thing on its ass. His house by all appearences is a normal bachlor pad (ramps in the back by choice) Shes suprised when he answers the door and offers to put the pizza on the dining room table or something. He knows why shes going over and above the normal delivery but he takes it in stride because he knows something she doesnt which leads to...

Third, his house is FULL of athletic, manly, active lifestyle shit. Kayak on the ceiling (how the hell does he kayak? Hows he even get it down? (pullies, bitches ;)) Gym equipment (dont go overboard but make it look functional almost ugly, not for show) Travel photos, Art, whatever Alphas this man up.

I say making him a fallen god makes a wickedly compelling character. One a woman would likely be compelled to be with.

And read about ;)
and you then suggest that I am, "far too focused on him being alpha". Not at all - I agree with you completely, that he needs to be a "full, interesting, well rounded ATTRACTIVE individual", but that doesn't imply that he needs to be (your words) "Alpha-ed up".

wheelchair27's original idea involved a "lonely, wheelchair bound" guy. Well, why not make him just that, and work from there. A sympathy fuck? OK, maybe the first time, but there's something indefinable about him that sparks her interest. What that is and how it develops depends on the author, but somehow, I don't see it involving kayaks hanging from the ceiling. And I really don't see the delivery night as being at all relevant. Still, I guess it's all in how you look at it and the way in which you develop a character. But, quite honestly, the way so-called "Alpha males" are usually portrayed pisses me off in large lumps.

And large quantities of peace coming back at yer, Euphony.

I see my leading man as a former military man and the busty pizza delivery lady is his new girlfriend. On this particular friday night she comes over for their first date they have a nice candle lit pizza dinner with lots of champagne.

after dinner they go to the bedroom and spend the entire weekend having sex.

Last edited by a moderator:
wheelchair27's original idea involved a "lonely, wheelchair bound" guy. Well, why not make him just that, and work from there. A sympathy fuck? OK, maybe the first time, but there's something indefinable about him that sparks her interest. What that is and how it develops depends on the author, but somehow, I don't see it involving kayaks hanging from the ceiling. And I really don't see the delivery night as being at all relevant. Still, I guess it's all in how you look at it and the way in which you develop a character. But, quite honestly, the way so-called "Alpha males" are usually portrayed pisses me off in large lumps.

And large quantities of peace coming back at yer, Euphony.

Unless some fine young lass comes in to chose sides on or another (or we both write full stories and post them) we'll just be speaking in hypotheticals.

I still contend that this woman is in a service industry where she sees MANY guys of all description. (Good, bad, ugly, hot, tall, short, nice, dicks) Its a bit of a universal truth that the more male opportunity a female has, the more choosy shes likely to be.

This girl sees guys all day long. Does it mean shes needs an underwear model with a PHD and a heart of gold? No. But I do think shes going to see "Mr nice guy" home on a Friday night and simply pass over him as she can have that whenever she so choses.

If youd like to come up with a compelling reason shed be into him, wed all love to hear it. I offered mine (hes a healthy, fit, well rounded guy who just happens to be in a wheelchair) and I believe it will pass the reality test. You seem to be playing the "well not that idea" card (never really coming up with anything solid, just knocking down my ideas)

So please, share with the group how youd overcome this situation (attractive woman whos employment has her socialize with a wide range of mankind, thereby having her pick of the litter, so to speak,)

I am more than happy to admit when someone has come up with a better solution. So far, all Ive seen is this vague "well she just likes him for him' mumbo jumbo. Thats fine but lazy writing because it doesnt solve the conflict, just sidesteps it with what is honestly a bit of fantasy.

As for the night of the week, seriously? You dont see that your readers might make certain assumptions based on a guy being home, alone, dinner for "one-ing" on either of the two most social nights of the week? (Fri and Sat)

And please dont give some complicated excuse as to why its logically so. (he works late, bible study, whatever) Its the PERCEPTION that most people might have that is the problem. Also, writing some complex logic as to why he is home of Fri/Sat but not "stuck at home" is grossly inefficent story wise and doesnt really solve the issue completely as some will still see you as still compensating for his shortcomings/flaw.

Im just so lost as to why this guy cant be placed on at least equal footing as his lady friend by you guys. Its a basic law of attraction. Youre flirting with disaster trying to go around it.

I see that Euphony has strong opinions everywhere he posts. :)

I don't think bumblegrum was knocking down your ideas, but maybe sticking a little bit closer to the OP's original storyline. You've definitely redefined it, but I think yours is a completely different story than his. She could be the type to be attracted to the lonely type, or she could be attracted to your alpha male type. It really depends how the OP wants to go with that. But yes, I do agree he should be well-rounded and engaging.

I for one would be interested in reading both. Also because I can't really imagine Euphony writing a romance. :D

Back