Avis's Collection (Closed)

One Eyed Jack

Kicking the Jokers
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Posts
1,457
Avis's Collection​
A thread by One Eyed Jack, Redhairedandfriendly and PaintaPicture...for now at least.

This thread is a continuation, or spin off, of another thread called the Housewarming, by Honey_B, which we all enjoyed, but for reasons baffling the human mind, seemed to struggle at every turn. So, we three survivors shall band together here, to further explore the sordid lives of Steven Raleigh, a.k.a. Master Avis, his pet Jezebel and a visitor they met at the party, a sub named Lydia. We hope any readers enjoy. Any comments or interest please PM me.

*********************************​

Steven was still upset at having to leave the party, taking both himself and jezebel away from a rather enjoyable evening. He'd been ready to fuck the hell out of that girl lydia, but had received a call on his emergency only cell from Ms. Hartford, his secretary – his house had been broken into.

Having to depart immediately, left no time for all the things that he had wished for his jez to experience, and robbed him of a great time with the first woman other then his pet he would have had in over a year. Still, he believed he'd made an impression on the girl, and told her to feel free to call and set up a visit if she wished.

Having discovered that the break in, and subsequent vandalism of his home looked to be the work of a scorned ex-pet, he refused to leave jezebel in any potential danger, and so they drove up to his newly acquired lake home – a place very very few knew of. The worry over events seemed evident in his pet's eyes, but also anticipation – he promised that her reward for both her good effort at the party, and her grace at his side while he dealt with the unpleasant business with the police would begin once they were settled in at the lake. She had certainly earned it.
 
Arrival

As his Jaguar's race through the winding roads of the woods came to an end, and Steven let the engine's purr come to a stop, he glanced over at his pet sitting beside him. She looked wide eyed and excited over not only the ride, but what the end of their journey meant.

He got out of the car, and told her to fetch the bags from the back seat. He always made her carry at least some of the toys and clothing that would be involved in any trip, but in black leather bags so that she could not tell what they were. He loved building up anticipation in the small, formerly shy girl.

Just over a year now, the woman that had met him was reserved and suffering a normal life. She could still be shy around others, as the party had proved, but he knew that once behind a closed door, she could be very openly passionate. He'd break through this last obstacle, and she'd be comfortable in herself, and her life no matter how many eyes watched.

He gathered his own clothes from the trunk of the car, as well as a few other surprises also hidden within bags. Up the few stairs and unlocking the door, he ushered his sweet jezebel inside, “Go put those bags in your room, strip to your cuffs and collar, and wait for me there pet.”

He locked the door behind them and made his way upstairs to his room, taking his time to properly hang all his clothes in the closet. He pushed one bag of mysterious goodies under the bed, and then finally joined jezebel in 'her room'. Her room was a small bedroom that connected to the larger play room. It held shelves and racks and pegs for her belongings (not one of them hidden from view by a closet door or drawer), and huge pillow, covered in more pillows and blankets for her to sleep. The only bed she would know was his, and she had to be very good to join him there – but that happened often enough.

A small bathroom was their for her use, which also connected her room and the playroom. The house was build with his lifestyle in mind. Nothing vanilla about it. Even the bright wood accent were not enough to fool anyone about what happened up here.

Walking into her room, he looked his possession up and down with both amusement and lust in his eye. “All settled in pet?”
 
Jezebel Reynolds -- sub owned by Master Avis, played by One Eyed Jack.
Age: 23
Hair: Red, usually worn in a braid that stops at the crack of her ass



She had lived a quite life before meeting her Master. The young woman had just celebrated her twenty-second birthday and was enjoying a bite of complimentary birthday cake, from the Italian Restaurant her friends had taken her to, when a man approached. He bent down, whispered in her ear that he would see her the next night at the restaurant bar and to have a happy birthday; then he was gone.

The next night she arrived and the rest, as cliche as it may sound. . .was history. She was now a treasured woman, but also nothing. Her Master could take and give. He could allow or deny.

Jezebel sighed as she unpacked her belongings. As much as she loved being with Steven, she hated this particular living arrangement the most. She loved being in his bed, but knew it was the ultimate reward for her behavior. This guaranteed him that she would do what he wanted, because she hungered for his bed all the time. Even now she was eager to couple with him, and have him fuck her senseless.

She placed her clothes, if one could call them that in their respective places, then her boots, shoes, sandals were also put away. In time her belongings, jewelry and various collars were hidden in the boxes that Steven had given her. She cherished each piece and enjoyed how his fingers felt when he placed them on her person.

When she was ready to do as he’d demanded, Jezebel stripped. When she wore nothing but her leather collar, a silver hoop in the center and a pair of black cuffs, she purred at her erotic figure in the mirror. Her fingers pinched her nipples and she grinned as they grew hard under her touch.

She felt her pussy tighten and licked her lips. She’d be ready for Master. . .then again, she always was. The past year had been thrilling for her and though the party had been cut short, she was secretly relieved. There was too much going on for her. . .too much jealousy making itself known.

The thought of the other slave made her eyes take on a heated glare. Her lips curled and she muttered softly. The door to her room opened and her face immediately took on a look of utter joy. “Good evening, Master. I am always ready, Sir.”
 
Last edited:
Lydia was told by Master Avis of his lake house and was given the adress and told that if she had wished she could join him and his toy there. As she drove up towards the direction of the house she wondered if she had brought the right things. A few clothes and more outfits he might like. She was nervous, very nervous, she still hadnt had her own Master or Mistress and was still a bit skiddish. That day she was wearing a jean skirt and a black blouse, fish net stockings, small pumps, and a silver small chain-linked necklace. Her long black hair was flowing down around her shoulders as she pulled up in her car and parked, she left her bag in the car and walked up.

She adjusted her hair and shirt and knocked on the door softly. She kept her eyes down and waited for Master Avis to answer, or whoever to answer. Her hair blew in the wind and her heart raced. She was growing more and more nervous as she stood, it also got a bit colder as she felt the wind blowing. but she waited patiently.
 
Such a beautiful young thing his Jezebel was, and so eager. Over a year under his care, and never once availed herself of the option to leave. He knew well he was an older man, and she a youthful woman with her entire life ahead. Every day, at least once a day, usually twice he would ensure that she walked by the front door. At those times, every day, she could leave – no questions asked. The coat closet always held clothes in her size and would be suitable for public, and a purse with her ID and five thousand dollars. If she left that way, without a word he'd never take her back, but he always left the option open. He had, and would continue to push the girls limits, and one day a line could be crossed. He wondered if she was ever tempted.

But none of that seemed to matter at the moment, for her face spoke of joy, and anticipation. “But of course you are pet, how silly of me to ask.” His smile was genuine, and filled with pride.

Just then a knock came at the door, and he looked surprised. Not at who would be knocking at a place so few knew about, but how soon. It had only been a few days since the party, and lydia. Regaining his smile, he looked once more over his pet, “My dear, it seems surprises keep arising. This one I hope is a good one though. Think of it as another challenge, though I did promise your reward, and I will see it done before the night is out.”

He moved across the room and took another collar from it's home. Jezebel loved to be dolled up, to be made to feel pretty, and what slave didn't? What she currently wore was plain black leather, as all thing start out. She was allowed more ornate things are rewards. He brought the polished patent leather collar, with a pink bow of silk ribbon tied in the front, nearly covering the O-ring, and showed it to her. He removed the plain item and replaced it with the one he had selected, kissing her forcefully as he fastened the buckle behind her neck. “Why don't you go get that new pink corset, I think it would go well with this. Some black stockings, and the matching cuffs. Then come down and meet our guest.”

Steven took another passionate kiss from the girl and then left the room to answer the door. He unlocked the massive wood door, and swung it open, taking in the sight of the sub he had met at the party. “Welcome lydia, come in. I have yet to tell poor jezebel to expect you, so she is still getting ready.” He stepped out of the way, extending a welcoming arm to usher her in. “You look rather tempting,” he smiled. “Set your things over there, and wait for us in the living room please.”

Closing and re-locking the door, Steven, or Master Avis as the two other occupants would know him, remained in the foyer, in case lydia had questions, and to intercept jezebel when she came down the stairs.
 
Jezebel frowned at Steven’s back and then the door as he closed it and left her alone. Her soft lips fell further as she realized that her reward was on hold because someone had dared to interrupt her evening. The only bright spot was the fact that her Master had deemed it a surprise, though one he only hoped was good, meaning even he wasn’t 100% positive she would like it. This gave her pause as she tried to think what he’d have planned that she wouldn’t enjoy. Another party? She shook that thought from her head as she plucked the pink corset from the drawer and pulled it on, followed by the stockings and then the cuffs.

Once she was dressed, she slipped on a pair of stilettos that added inches to her long lean legs, then brushed out her hair again until it shimmered in the light. Only then did she deem herself ready to proceed downstairs. What guest? She wondered, as she stepped into the hall and with ease began her descent toward the lower level. There were many of her Master’s friends that she’d met, but who would have had the nerve to show up the first night they got to the lake, let alone less than an hour upon their arrival?

The questions continued to flitter through her mind as she reached the landing and saw Steven. “Is your guest here, Master?” she asked, as she scanned the area and noted that there was no one in sight.
 
Lydia quickly grabbed her bag as Master Avis had instructed and set down the small bag where he had pointed. He had sent her a letter, asking that if she had wanted to join them, to be at the house around this time and she obviously wanted to see him again. She looked around as she walked back in her heart started racing again.

She walked into the living room her head down and her long hair covered her face slightly. Her heels clicked as she walked in, she was no where near as gorgeous as Jezebel was, her legs were long but she was still much shorter, her hair wasnt as vibrant, and she was also much more timid. Doubts flooded her mind.

She waited Patiently and saw a glimpse of Jezebel walking down the stairs and saw Master Avis' smile as he saw his pet. She clasped her hands in front of her and put her eyes back down on the floor.
 
Steven watched his pet descend the staircase, as if a princess appearing at a ball, for all the grace she had. Her hair was brushed out and let to drift behind her. While typically kept in a long braid, he'd made no such instructions tonight, and she had elected to show off its red flowing waves - the crimson mane reaching down to her creamy exposed thighs. Long black clad legs strut their way down to him. The woman could take any living creatures breath away, and often stole his.

“Yes my pet, they are here. Someone we met at the party impressed me, and it seems would like to know us better. I saw you at the party, and how well you controlled your jealousy when I was with another sub, and that is one of the many reasons you have earned so much respect, and forth coming rewards. But the party was cut short, and so several things that I had hoped for you to experience were left undone. Perhaps our guest will help us with some of that. We will all chat over dinner and a glass of wine.”

He took her hand, and gently pulled her to him in a close hug. “I would like you to get along with this other sub. She is in no way replacing you, so your jealousy will only be tolerated so far. Some is understandable, and natural at first. Take that to excess though, and it only means you do not trust me, and we can't have that.” He saw the doubt in her eyes, but smiled at her.

It was only natural to be unsure of new matters. He'd seen it in her often enough over the past year. Every time he pushed her further along, every time to something new, there was doubt of some degree. But she'd never had to share him, or her space with another sub before, and he knew this would be more trying then most her experiences – perhaps as great as to her initially submitting to him and becoming his pet.

“Shall we pet? Wouldn't want to keep our guest waiting.”
 
Jezebel’s smile was plastered on her face as she listened to Steven, her Master. She knew who was in the next room, without having to actually go look. She swallowed the bile in her throat, the initial reaction to the newest arrivals threat to her position. Steven had told her a long time ago that he had at different times during his life had multiple subs, but yet she’d never been a part of it. . .now she was about to.

No warning really. . .just a knock on the door and there the girl was. Jezebel felt hurt, wounded that Steven had felt it okay to just thrust a new person into their lives, but she also knew the terms of their relationship. . .Trust.

“I’m sure we’ll get along fabulously,” she told Steven, licking her lips and taking a deep breath. Her face was pale and she knew Steven sensed her uneasiness. What would this mean for them? For their night? Already she saw the woman in Steven’s bed and Jez waiting in the wings.

They stepped into the room, Jez assuming her position behind Steven. She spared a quick glance to the newcomer and felt the rush of blood from her jealously slide up over her creamy features. She gritted her teeth, lowered her eyes and waited for her Master to begin the evening.
 
Steven smiled, though he knew by the tense way she carried herself things were far from fabulous. Still he led her into the room and the two women sized each other up. He gave this a few seconds to happen then took a seat in a large, comfortable leather chair.

“Lydia, welcome. I did not expect you quite so soon – looks like I misjudged how fast you would respond to someone new. You were wonderful to work with last week, and I'm sorry our time was cut short.”

He crossed one ankle over his knee, obviously getting comfortable despite the subs who stood with obvious tension. “My hopes and plans for jezebel here were also cut short. She's a jealous, shy girl around others, which I had hoped to begin work out of her. As I stated in my invitation to you, I hope you are willing to help me with that.”

He then turned his full attention onto the crimson haired beauty with the face she was struggling to keep calm. “As I said earlier, and will continue to remind you – a guest is not a replacement. You will have the beginnings of your rewards tonight. Lydia is an experienced, and well trained sub, but also wounded. She was left. I want you to take the jealousy I know you are feeling now, all those fear you have of what threats this woman might be to you, and let them sink in. I want you to imagine her position. Perhaps then, you can find some sympathy toward her, and let that begin to replace the fear of her.”

He looked back between the two beautiful creatures before him. This could go very well, if he played it right – but he knew should he fail in some way, things could be very damaging. After beaming his smile on them both, hoping his comfort would become infectious.

“Lydia dear, you look wonderful, but I planned dinner to be a bit fancier dress. The guest room is down the hall. Why don't you change into something a tad more showy then denim, and freshen up from your drive way out here while jez and I get dinner set?”
 
She stood there as the jezebel and Master Avis walked into the room. She felt so intimidated. Jezebel was so gorgeous, tall, stunning. Lydia felt she could never compare to her. As master Avis spoke she could feel jezebel's eyes burning into her, she could feel her jealousy. Lydia wasnt here to replace her, she would never do that to another sub. She had been invited by Master Avis and thought it would be insulting for her not show, besides the fact she wanted to see him again.

Master Avis spoke of how she had been left, and her stomach churned, it had happened some time ago, but she still longed for being owned by her Mistress. She had to move on from that, but it had been a very tromatic event.

When he asked her to change into something fancier she looked up at jezebel to see what she was wearing, and made note of it. She was in pink and looking feminine. That wasnt Lydia's particular style but she had some idea's of what to wear. She nodded her head and made way to the guest room setting her bag down and pulling out black mesh corset with roses with black stockings and undergarments. She took out some black pumps. She was short, and could use all the height she could get. She combed her hair out and wrapped it into a bun onto her head putting two wood pins in it holding it in place.

She put light make-up on, giving herself some smokey eyes and then walking out of the room. She didnt know where to go and walked out into the hallway and looked around not wanting to go somewhere she wasnt supposed too, and she waited for Master Avis.
 
Steven escorted jezebel into the kitchen, where he took her in his arms and claimed her lips with a forceful passion. “Can't have you forgetting. You are mine, she is not. That is the situation here tonight, and all you should be concerned with.”

His hand gathered her exceedingly long hair, pulling it into a pony tails restrained only by his fingers, and pulled the long locks to the side – giving his opposite hand access to grip her exposed ass firmly. “Mine.” He whispered in her ear.

He heard the tap of high heeled foot falls on the wooden floor of the living room, and knew their guest was ready. “Lay out the pans and utensils for me, and start chopping the veggies. I'll be back to cook in a moment.” he let go of her hair, but only after giving her delicious ass a light swat.

Walking back into the room with the awaiting guest, he grinned at her sight. “Oh you do polish up well.” He walked around her, inspecting the woman where she stood. Coming around to the front of her again, he brushed a finger along her neck, and toyed with the silver necklace that lay against her skin. “It's pretty – anything sentimental?” Dropping his hand he continued to eye her up and down. “My pet enjoys being rewarded with pretty things. I'm guessing you're not as interested in lace and frills.”
 
Jezebel trembled in his arms; she always did. She said nothing to him as he left the room, there were no words she could offer him to set his mind, let alone her own at ease. She was still hurt, jealous, angry and afraid. All of those emotions were ones she had experienced before, but never all at once. She turned away, gathered the necessary implements her Master had desired and began her chore. As she worked she thought of the woman, Lydia’s figure and wondered what she’d chosen to wear.

Every minute that passed was excruciating for Jezebel. How she managed to do her chore without cutting herself was a mystery, but she managed and in time she found herself relaxing, humming a tune from the latest pop star and doing a little dance as she sliced and diced the colorful and tasty treats. On occasion she’d pop an odd shaped veggie in her mouth and enjoy the burst of flavor. The scents of the fresh crops settled over her and soon Lydia and Steven were forgotten and she was happy with her distraction.
 
lydia heard Master Avis walking back in inspecting her, she kept her head down slightly and tryed not to let her heart get racing as it did when she was nervous.
"Thank you Master Avis, i try my best to look nice."
She said in reply to his comment. She liked her jeans and t-shirts at home, but when it came to pleasing a Master or Mistress, she always tryed to dress to impress. As she felt his hand roll across her neck she held back a soft sigh. He mentioned the chain around her neck and she swallowed. She didnt like talking about it but she would.
"It was a gift from my Mistress awhile ago, Sir."

She never really took it off, it was almost like her collar, she should have taken it off months ago, but she was convinced her Mistress would come back for her...but she hadnt. He talked about rewards and she wasnt sure what to say, she was aways happy to be given gifts, it made her feel like she was special. She didnt really like frilly things, it was true, plain and simple was nice, and the such.
"I like being rewarded with gifts Sir, but you are correct in saying I'm not that much into frills and such."

lydia looked up at him slightly and then her eyes went back to the floor. She wasnt sure how to act in his home, how he wanted her to behave, and what his rules were. She also wanted to get along with jezebel, and not have jez hate her. lydia knew she was only going to be here for a short while and wanted to have a good time, and then she would have to leave, unless Master Avis thought otherwise.
 
“Well I'll not impose too many laces upon you. As for your necklace, that is you're matter. If you wear ti you still have hope she will come back for you. I'm not here to kill that hope, only to enjoy and use a willing sub that I think needs some attention.”

Steven touch his fingers below her chin, lifting her eyes from the floor to him. “You do well, and I will not hold you as strictly to rules and specific behavior as I do Jezebel. Be respectful and remember your place and you will do well. I am sure you will learn some of my more specific tastes from Jezebel. If you return to us again, perhaps more rules will be given, but for now you're my guest. Does this put your mind at ease?”

He again walked behind her, and moved her arms behind her, so that her right hand was cupped in her left, hanging naturally down to her ass. He tapped his shoe against her left foot, coaxing it out to the width of her tiny shoulders. “There. That is your default position. If kneeling on the ground, your right ankle will cross your left, hands cupped as they are in your lap. Anything else you can learn from Jez, and be given a moment longer to assume the position after seeing her do it first.”

He pulled from his pocket a thin leather collar, black with a small O-ring dangling from the center. It had a simple buckle, and was not otherwise decorated in any way. “My plan for this weekend is to use you to open Jezebel up to knew things. Some of these were missed opportunities at the party. I want you to enjoy our time as well, in fact I hope you will enjoy us enough to wish to return often.”

He dangled the collar in front of her almost teasingly, like tempting a cat with a mouse. “However, no matter what I might suggest to Jezebel, I will not force other subs on her often without her enjoying it. So, your first challenge is to befriend my pet. If you accept this challenge and my goals with you for the weekend, then this is yours for as long as you are with us.”
 
He spoke about her hope and the necklace, like he could read her mind, he was much smarter than she already thought he was. He was also right that she wanted attention, and she loved that he gave her some. As he raised her chin she held back a tiny smile, her mind was more at ease like he asked and she nodded slightly. She heard and establish how he liked his subs to stand and kneal, it made sense and knowing she could learn from jezebel.

When the collar was taken out and shown to her, her eyes glistened. She waned to feel the strong leather around her neck, like she had used too. But he also mentioned her returning...often. And she would love too, that is if she enjoyed her stay and if he wanted too of course. Being in the hands of a strong and firm but still kind Master was something she enjoyed.

The collar was still there and she was presented with his challenege, she would try. Jez seemed like a friendly woman so she'd try.
"I will do my best to be-friend your lovely pet, Master Avis."
And she smiled ever so softly to him, wanting him to now she was slightly more relaxed now. She then made a big step and removed the chain from around her neck putting it back in her room quickly and then returning to him. She felt so weird without it but it was time for her to take it off and what better time than now?

She came back and stood i the exact posistion he has asked and waited for his next word.
 
Steven stood wondering if he should be impressed, or worried over her actions with the necklace. But she returned, and assumed her position with grace. His eye brow raised, but said nothing of it. As he had told her, the necklace was her affair, not his – at least not yet.

“This is a plain collar, and will be yours while in my home while you are a guest. Should our situation evolve, something fitting will then be given, but we live in the moment. Other collars might be used during our play, but this one is yours. I shall find you in it at all times unless I have instructed otherwise.”

He stepped behind her, and buckled it to her neck. “A few other considerations. Put a purse with all your ID, essentials, and whatever street clothes you brought with you, into the coat closet. At least once a day you will be within reach of the front door. You may leave at that time, with nothing said and nothing asked. Should you do this, you will be gone forever, but I point it out to you, should you feel you need it.”

“Jezebel and I do not currently have safe words, she is mine to do with as I please. If you need one, choose it before the end of the night. She has earned a great reward, for her behavior over the past several days. I spoil her perhaps more then I should, but I push her too. You and I will not have an intimate encounters until she has been properly rewarded, though I believe I will use you to help me in this.”

Walking back around to the front of her, and adjusting the color so the ring was properly centered, he looked up at her face. “Do you have any other questions for me, or information I might need? As I recall from the party you don't care for your ass being used; a pity, your's looks to delightful. Your other stipulation at the party, you have no need to worry of here. Are there any others?”
 
A lot of information was going through her head. She had removed the necklace because she needed to move on, and didnt need that as a reminder while she was with Master Avis. She couldnt tell him, she was a little embarassed too. She felt him attach the collar to her neck and she liked the way it felt, he didnt make it too tight which was nice. He talked about putting her things in the front closet and she would when she got a free moment too, she didnt bring many things so she would just take out her more 'fancy' clothes, lingerie, and leave the rest in the bag in the closet with her purse and such.

When he spoke about the intimate encounters she nodded, and understood it all, she knew her place. As he adjusted the ring, she liked the way he touched her. She thought about questions and a safe word, she figured she'd use an old one that she had. It was simple and made sense.
"For a safeword, i used, 'red' i think we could used that again. And as for limits, anal play is fin but no real penetration, my appologies...but i'm glad you like it. Besides that nothing else really, Master."
 
“Then red it is. And your preferences are noted.”

He took a step back, and enjoyed the sight of the small women. “If you have no questions for me, then you may begin by going down to the basement and fetching a bottle of wine – something to go well with chicken. You'll find the wine on the right as you reach the bottom of the stairs, to the left is in case we have any truly misbehaving subs. I do not foresee that at all, but I built the place with all of my tools and desires in mind.”

He turned to walk back into the kitchen, but left her one more moment to question anything he had said. “Meet us in the kitchen and pour three glasses.”

Steven walked back to the kitchen, and found his pet humming while she worked. Grabbing her arm, and pulling her away form her chore, he again forced his lips to hers. When satisfied, he walked over to the stove, and prepared the chicken, that would serve as their meal. “I'm considering several things tonight pet. After dinner I think we will all go into the play room and lay you on the inclined bench.” He spoke as if it were the simplest of facts, and not describing to her how she would be used.

“After I tease and torment you, and long after you beg, I will fuck that pretty pussy of yours.”

The sound of chicken starting to sizzle abruptly began, and he went on as if discussing the weather.

“When I'm done with that, you can beg for whatever treats, or uses, you feel you deserve.”

He sprinkled some seasons over the meat, and then squeezed a lemon over it all, letting the scents drift through the room.
 
Lydia nodded as she heard what she was told to do and took note on the 'tools' she was told of. She nodded to him and waited for him to go on to the kitchen and she walked towards the basement door and down the steps. It was rather cold and turned on the light seeing a large wall of wines and such and on the other side was well, the impliments he spoke of.

Raising her eyebrow at the devices he had and she tryed not to look, some of them didnt seem to bad, others however didnt look as pleasurable. But she kept on with her 'assignment'. She looked through and decided it had to be something white. Lydia wanted to show him she had good taste but didnt want to take something he was trying to save. She picked a nice Chardonnay that she thought would go well but kept looking to see if there was anything else instead of that.

She found nothing else and decided that would be best and started to make her way back upstairs to pour 3 glasses for them all, as she was told.
 
Jez still felt the rush of both surprise and pleasure from her Master’s kiss as he went on about rewarding her. She couldn’t think of anything she wanted at the moment, except to be in his bed... alone. The thought of the other woman returned to her and she bit down the wave of jealousy. This wouldn’t do, she told herself. The girl was probably a nice woman, and not looking to move in on Jez’s territory, but Jezebel wouldn’t know this unless she allowed herself to get to know the woman. Funny how the woman she was before Steven was easily showing herself again when it came to keeping her man. . . hers.

The scent of dinner filled the room and a growl purred from Jez’s stomach. She blushed, sipped on a glass of lemonade to stall the hunger pangs and went back to work, handing the vegetables over to Steven when he was ready for them. As he continued cooking she quickly washed up the dishes that she had dirtied as well as the ones he had.

The sound of steps coming back up from the wine cellar caught her attention and she paused in her drying. She turned and waited to see the young sub, curious as to what wine was chosen and what the girl had been told to change into. She knew her Master and the outfit that young Lydia had walked in with wouldn’t have been something he would have wanted her to wear to dinner. Naturally she wanted to size the girl up and see her attributes displayed just like Avis wanted to, but for Jezebel it was to compare her, not to worship her body.
 
Last edited:
Lydia got to the top of the steps and took a deep breath. She was nervous and had no reason to. Master Avis was being good to her and she hadnt even met Jezebel yet really. Maybe she was just intimidated to be in the same home as them and she felt like she was interfering. She swallowed and walked into the kitchen seeing Jez and giving her a small soft smile and set the wine down finding the glasses and a cork screw.

She took the cork out and set it down pouring 3 glasses like Master Avis had asked, evenly for her and jez and slightly more for Master Avis. She prayed he would like it. She smelled the chicken and realized how hungry she had been. Even thought she was hungry she'd still need to act and eat like a lady.

Her eyes lingered over jez and went to speak and say hello but couldnt find words. Master Avis wanted her to get to know Jezebel and she couldnt say a damn word. She turned and put the cork screw away and looked to Master Avis.
"I've poured the wine sir, is there anything else you'd like me to do?"
 
Taking the offered glass he gently swirled the golden liquid and took a small sip. “Yes, this one will work well. Put the wine in the marble bucket that is in the freezer, and set it on the table. You can then set the table while jez and I finish up with dinner.”

The arrangements should be easy enough, it was not a large table, with one char to either side, and one at the 'head'.

He finished searing the chicken, and letting the vegetables sauté. He placed a portion of chieck on three plates, drizzled the vegetables and light sauce over the top, and pulled out the French bread he had in the oven. Adding a slice to each plate he left them for the subs to bring to the table.

He shut off the oven and stove, and picked up his wine to head for the table. It seemed, the fun was about to begin - or the fur was about to fly.
 
Jezebel noted Lydia’s attire with a raised brow. It was simple enough and it accented her figure and her complexion well. She also noticed the collar the other woman wore, it was plain, but she knew it still held Lydia in the bonds of Steven’s rules. She had once wore a plain collar too, it didn’t matter though the feel of it had made her body burn with anticipation for the “other” collars her Master had mentioned. All that was early in their relationship, the collars she had each symbolized something, but she knew at any given moment, Avis could either take the collars away or suddenly reward her with another. It was those thoughts that drove her to take a deep breath, push away some of the fear of being usurped and make her way to Lydia’s side.

“The dishes are over here,” she replied, leading her to the china cabinet where Steven kept the polished silver and various other crystal, gold trimmed, and elaborated plate wear. “He’s already got the plates ready, as you can see, but the silverware, napkins, water glasses and all that stuff will be up to us.”

She grabbed the matching pieces of table napkins and three water glasses then indicated what utensils to chose. “I usually sit to his right so the left seat will be yours. He’s always at the head.” Her voice was not soft, or cruel, just accepting, though inside she wanted to ignore the beauty, but knew Avis would sense it and she didn’t want to ruin her evening of promised rewards. She took the napkins and glasses, quickly set them on the table and then headed back to grab the three plates, balancing them as best she could.
 
Lydia felt Jezebel almost inspecting her and the outfit she had chosen. She didnt mind and figured it should have been expected. But she listened to her and took note of where everything was. Jezebel walked out with the napkins and glasses, silverwear in hand placing them on the table in the correct order, side and as perfectly straight as she could get them.

Once she re inspected her job with the silverwear and such she walked back into the kitchen. As Jezebel took the plates to the table, Lydia grabbed her wine glass as well as Jez's and brought them to the table setting one where Jezebal sat and one where she herself would be sitting.

As they all sat the aroma from the plate in front of them rose into her nostrils making her mouth water. She waited for Master Avis to start eating before she even lifted her fork. She was taught that from her Mistress amongst other dinner table rules, but Master Avis seemed to be slightly more relaxed than her Mistress had.

Lydia began to eat slowly taking small bites seeing the other 2 eat she said nothing. Scared too almost. Waiting for convorsation to get engaged her mind wandered to her Mistress, and the fact she had taken off the necklace. Lydia felt like she had almost insulted her Lady by doing it, but she then reminded herself she was the one that was left in heart break.
 
Back
Top