Writing Challenge: 50 Words -- With a Twist

I looked at the cuirass with awe. This was an authentic piece of Roman armor.

"You really want me to wear this lorica with an apple in my mouth while you blow me?"

They told me she was an eccentric but I realized she was really a full blown nutcase.


---------------------------------------

fletch, fleche, fleech
 
She fletched him gently with her fingers, running the tips along the ridges of flesh covering his rigid shaft. She wrapped her hand around his throbbing fleche and stroked it until she fleeched his essence from the tip in a hot and creamy explosion.

Whip
Whet
Whim
 
"Shakespeare," he whispered. The pregnant pause hung between them for moments after he closed the book of sonnets. In the firelight her eyes shone, like an animal of the veldt; a gazelle? Slowly their faces came together, lips brushed and touched. His lips suckled hers; tips of tongues touched, electrically.

sword

thermometer

expectantly
 
sword, thermometer, expectantly

The patient brandished his erection proudly, like a duellist offering a challenge by sword. Leering expectantly, he wondered if Nurse would accept.

"None of that," she admonished, flicking her fingertips sharply against the head. Pleased with the resulting shrinkage, she bid him roll over. "It’s time to take your temperature."


intricate, omelet, furuncle
 
I loved it, please put it back? I have it if you don't.

Adding Rockingham's cross post back:

"What's that?"

" A thermometer," The doctor replied.

It didn't look like a thermometer. It looked like a sword, a big sharp sword... no, it looked like the Eiffel tower. This doctor was going to stick an Eiffel tower up his ass to take his temperature.

He licked his lips, expectantly.
 
Last edited:
If you want to... I was just playing around, lol.



intricate, omelet, furuncle




Two old men, talking as they've done for so long.

"It's a boil."

"She said furuncle..."

"Nah, it's a boil. Seen 'em a million times. My son's with one of them dermatologists..."

"Dermatologist?"

"Ayuh, real inticate... uhhh, intimate. Been over to the house, had omelettes and everything."

For so long...


(green, seven, vodka)
 
green, seven, vodka

It was a chilly Friday nite, the seven girls sat around, in their jimmy-jams, Emma pulled out the Absinth and cajolled "lets chase the green fairy". Suzie glared through her vodka haze and said "lets chase what? are you a lesbo or something?"

wizard, relaxation, douché
 
The night before was a blur. I knew I had been drinking Vodka at a bar down by the docks. I ran into six Sailors drinking a strange green cocoction. We staggered over to a Tattoo parlor and I ended up getting a Tat of Shiva, but with seven arms.



Verbose, tank, clerk


Apparently two of us posted at the same time hehehe
 
Last edited:
evil-sanguine said:


wizard, relaxation, douché


He was such a wizard of pleasure to her. His hands caressed her body tenderly. The sponge bath he gave to her was giving her such a feel of relaxation. She never wanted it to end for he was handsome. Alas, it must so she could have her daily douche.
 
Last edited:
msboy8 said:
Verbose, tank, clerk


She had approached the clerk nervously asking where ‘toys’ would be found. He directed her, but as she turned he explained what he found worked best. She zoned out for he was verbose with his words. She stared at him wondering if she could run him over with a tank.


BANANA, EROTIC, SPORT
 
Last edited:
I'll do the other three. Verbose, tank, clerk

--------------------------------------------------------

The evil wizard, as usual, was too verbose, always explaining every nuance of his evil plan. Simply put, the tank was full of slurpee mix and she was doomed to be his slave. Doomed to role play a Seven-Eleven clerk. A clerk dressed in a cheerleader uniform and highheels.


------------------------
stilleto pumps calves


There you go, I made this one easy.
 
No fair sexy. Those were added while I was posting. LOL
--------------------------------

You are the last one I would accuse of abusing a banana merely to practice what some people think of as a mere erotic sport.

But then I also think muff diving should not be confined to the pool either. Next year I understand they are introducing synchronized screwing.

--------------------------------

and the next three remain:

stilleto pumps calves
 
ozme52 said:
stilleto pumps calves


She was getting ready for her first night out in a long time. She didn’t know what to wear on her feet. She was going between her pumps and her black stilettos. Finally she decided upon her stilettos. Only because she wanted her calves to look smaller than they were.



NAILS, MASSAGE, OCEAN
 
Thanks so much Marvel. Didn't know you cared. Hee hee. I do enjoy this challenge, I keep wanting to write more, and find myself always cutting back.
Rocky



To a kid from Ohio, the ocean was like some unreachable planet
He loved it. The sights, sounds, the feel of sand.
It massaged his toes.
He wanted to live here, on the beach, build a shack with his own hands. Get nails, wood, rope... and just live.

Away from Ohio.




Found, hesitant, simple.
 
Found, hesitant, simple.




Jenna was a delicious senior with long blonde hair and a curvaceous body that made the boys crazy with lustful thoughts. Being new to the school at first she found it hard and she was hesitant to fuck them all. But after few, it seemed so simple....



haughty, filly, strumpet
 
Last edited:
little_golden said:
haughty, filly, strumpet


The haughty woman looked on as a young woman started to get hit upon. Suddenly, she started to soften as she flashed back to when she had been a young filly like that once. That was before turning into the towns strumpet. She had finally begun to accept that fact.



CONDOM, FOLDER, POSTER
 
Haughty, filly, strumpet

Karl regarded the quivering ass-cheeks presented to him with some pride. Once, the slave had been a haughty woman who would have looked down on him and couldn't have been bothered to give him the time of day. Now, she was just another filly in his stable, another strumpet.

akh just beat me to it sexybeast... okies new words...

Condom, folder, poster
He slipped the cherry-flavoured condom from his wallet, flicking through the folder. It contained photograph's which would be most embarrassing to the wouldbe popstar, whose career was about to bloom in the music industry. Oh, she certainly wasn't the sweet and innocent girl pictured so often in a poster...

Flash, turbulent, vivacious
 
Last edited:
CONDOM, FOLDER, POSTER

&

Flash, turbulent, vivacious

----------------------------------------------------------

George opened the folder. The movie poster and old condom wrapper made George think of Vivian. Though the affair had been turbulent, he remembered how vivacious she had been. The memory was like a flash bulb in his brain. Though brilliant, it soon faded. Like the original affair, that seemed appropriate.


--------------
New words.

lexicon, lucifer, loquacious
 
Last edited:
Haughty, filly, strumpet

The haughty bitch stared at a picture of her daughter’s naked body speckled with hot cum and the word “strumpet” scribbled across it. He had taken particular pleasure in fucking the pretty young filly on the bitch’s own bed.

flash, turbulent, vivacious

In a flash he was on top of her. It was a turbulent two minutes as he ripped off her panties and thrust his meat into her juicy plum. He fucked her until she let out a vivacious scream just as she felt his hot seed explode inside her.

gush, scream, thrash
 
Erlikkhan said:

gush, scream, thrash

Minutes before we had been strangers. Now she was mine. My fingers were in her pussy, and could feel her love gush. Her voice was at maximum volume, issuing a wordless scream. Her hips moved like some thrash rocker playing the guitar. I erupted, but both our bodies wanted more.

cowboy, cousin, voyeur
 
Last edited:
Originally posted by Erlikkhan
gush, scream, thrash and
Originally posted by ozme52
lexicon, lucifer, loquacious

I must give the devil credit, that old dog lucifier could really gush out the words. He was a loquacious master and would make the unfortuate ones under his control scream as he would read from satan's lexicon and would thrash their exposed brains mercilessly with a twisted barbeque fork.


Drill, Tuna, Suave
 
Back
Top