Looking for older man

Older grandad here still have an adventurous mind and like all aspects of sex especially MFM
Would love to make a new friend, take a look at some of my posts if you want to test the waters!
Hoping to hear from you real soon as I might not have as much time as you on this planet.
Cheers

Hi, this is a guy who played with you about a week or so ago. That account was banned, and I don't know why. Anyway this is really Texgeno wanting you to come back and play again. I had a great time. I am now Genetex

Remember me

Hi, this is Texgeno from about 10 days ago when we had fun. My old account was banned and they won't tell me why. Anyway, please contact me at Genetex now, and we can continue what we started. If you like to move around and don't desire this, please leave a short message where I won't bother you anymore. (I am the one who kept losing messages late one night.) Hope to hear from you. You inbox was full, so I used this method. I hope it works.

Hi, we had fun a couple of weeks ago one night. I thought you would come back some day,but that seems not to have occurred. Since that time, I have been banned as texgeno but am back as genetex. They gave me no reason for doing so . I sure hope you remember me and contact me at this new name. Bye for now P.S. Remember I had difficulty with my texts getting lost? Oh yes,you were great.

Iā€™m always interested

In hot chats or c2c with m, f, or couples of all types. 58 yoBi married man here from NE

Hello Cstorrey,

I am an open minded 51 year old male and sure would like to give you the attention you are looking for. So looking forward hearing from you....

How are u doing I have been wanting a man to suck my dick and fuck his tight aas if this is something u want then we need to get it done

Somebody feed this thread some Geritol because it was resurrected from the dead. lol.

Hi. I'm Jeffrey, 53 from Canada, a very detailed, sensual and articulate chatter. My goal is always to take my time with articulate play to bring us both to mutual orgasm. I am into phone and cam as well. Please message me if interested. xo
Jeffrey

Back