The Isolated Blurt Thread XV : This is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
File_Apr_16_1_07_09_PM.png
 
The bad thing with those big stoves is that a lot of them are a bitch to clean. That's the first thing I look at when looking at a new cooking appliance.


You’re a wise one.


I’d so love an AGA. We stayed a few days in a cottage, on the coast of Ireland, and it had an AGA. It was the sunniest colour of yellow and a joy to cook on and in. What a beast though, an army tank with a beautiful enamel paint job.

That is the perfect description. The only problem with my sister’s in there’s no room in the ovens for a large bird.
 
You made it! :rose:

It was a long day.

I wish I had me for a trainer though. Heh. I'll figure it out, and it's a good thing I am as savvy as I am. But... yeah, I could use me for a trainer.

Yeah, it was definitely a long day. I have coffee.
 
Apparently the state of Wisconsin has not had this much snow fall throughout since 1888. It sure is pretty with all the pristine white.


Shoveling was good too. Winter cardio yo.
 

Second graders were always trouble.

You’re a wise one.

Lazy, is what I am.

The culture in the workplace has changed a lot in the last 40 years. Wholesalers who appreciate your business can no longer bring you your favorite bottle and they can’t enjoy a drink with you because they have to drive to the next customer.

There are a few things about the good ole days that I miss.

Always book vendor meeting at the end of the day.
 
Don't feel bad about the wife, but those children deserved a fundamentally better DNA contribution to their life's building blocks than that of an asshole shitstain. Hope they can break the chain and surpass their paterfamilias. :(
 
The first run of the year. I'm a fair weather runner.


I used to be that way. As a result, I absolutely dreaded the annual first run of the year. It was genuinely awful. Eventually I began using a treadmill in order to keep running throughout the winter. It was one of the best things I ever did. Not only does it help maintain my overall conditioning, it is also a big factor in minimizing seasonal weight swings.

Even during the warm seasons, I continue to use a treadmill when it's raining.



 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top