Doing the Preacher's Wife

Big-n-Hard

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 26, 2000
Posts
713
My name's David. I'm a 19 year old senior at the local high school. I would have graduated last year, but I flunked due to unacceptable behavior. heh.

I guess you could say that me and my buddies are hell raisers. At least that's our reputation in our small town.

Stevie is shorter than me, about 5'9". Build like a tough little spark plug. Brown hair, always a smart ass expression on his face. Teachers at the school call him a bully, I call him my best friend.

Tommy is about 5'9", good muscle tone. Really rough hands from working on the farm. Tommy has light brown hair that he likes to wear down over his eyes.

Michael is one of the few black kids in town. 6'4", a basketball player. A real thug though.
Coaches know that he's trouble, but they keep him on the team because they think that they can rehabilitate him. humh, yeah right....
Our favorite past time is to ride around town, drink lots of beer and cause as much trouble as we can.

We've had several run-ins with our local Preacher.
He calls us a bunch of hoodlems. Ain't heard that word much except from old farts.
He subs at our school sometimes. We rally hate the bastard. He has two sons at our school, we hate those sons of bitches too.

Preachers wife is another story. The prim and proper preachers wife.

Mrs. Sudbury is a real hottie. at 44 she looks more like 34.
About 5'7", nicely styled, blonde hair that comes about half way down her long neck.

Nice trim body, Tits aren't overly large, but nice enough. I'll bet the preacher don't complain when he squeezes himself a hand-full at night.
Really nice ass and long, long smooth sexy legs. Some of the sexiest legs I ever saw.

Summer was really hot. Not too much to do in the middle of July except get into trouble.
Me, Tommy and Michael were sitting on the trunk of my car, drinking a few beers, in the parking lot of the local supermarket.

Look over there, Stevie said, pointing with the neck of his beer bottle.

Who would be walking across the parking lot on this hot afternoon, but, Mrs. Sudbury.

Looks like she just got off from her secretarial job.

She was hearing a white blouse, brown skirt that came down to just about the top of her knees, nude hose and brown toeless heels.

She looked hot as the july heat.

I looked at my frends. "Preachers been giving us a little shit lately." I could see them looking the woman over as she put a couple of bags of groceries in her car. "Lets have a little fun with the Mrs."
_________________________________________________

OOC:Need people for the following roles;
Tommy
Stevie
Michael
Mrs. Sudbury
 
Mrs. Sudbury

Another long, long uneventful day. Just like any other day, really. I go to work. Stop off at the supermarket if I need any extra groceries for dinner or the next's days breakfast. I go home, prepare dinner. A silent dinner with my husband and my two sons. Some nights we'll go through a pretty routine session of "making love ". We barely did it enough to conceive children. Other nights, he'll read his paper, I'll flip through the television stations, watch a program or too that's more suited for two years old, before we head to bed at nine o'clock. Our sons having done their homework at this point, and heading off to sleep as well.

When I was a young girl, I had aspirations of being a movie star. With my natural blonde hair, pretty features and slender body, I was often told I had what it takes. But then I met and fell in love with my husband early on, barely out of my teens. We've been married 25 years. The same routine for 25 years.

I held on tightly to the paper bag that held tonight's meal. I had noticed the teens gathering in the parking lot, drinking when I first parked in the lot. My stride was a little bit quick to my station wagon. I kept having to reach up to push wisps of my blonde hair away from my face. If there was one thing that my husband had instilled in me, was to fear drunken youth. So, I kept my eyes averted.
 
David

OOC: To BlaqueRicanMiami,
Thanks for joining in, your post was absolutly perfect. Right on target. :D
_________________________________________________
IC:
I saw her quicken her pace and I figured it wasn't that she was just trying to get out of the summer heat. We had been spotted and recognized. "Come on guys." I motioned towards our prey, "Let's have some fun." I slid off the back of the car and we
begain walking towards the Sudbury family car. As she would bend to load the groceries her skirt would tighten across her lovely ass and rise just a bit up her nyloned covered thighs. I don't knoe about Michael and Tommy, but my cock was already getting hard in my jeans just looking at her.
________________________________________________

OOC: Thanks again to BlaqueRicanMiani for joining in.

Now we just need 2 guys to play Tommy and Michael and we'll be set.
 
OOC: I'll pick up on Tommy then.

I wasn't paying attention to anything David had been saying to be honest. Instead I was thinking about the party next weekend, and whether or not I should take Katie or Rebecca to come along with me. When he mentioned having some fun I looked up from the floor and saw her walking, no wait she was striding through the lot carrying her bag. I gave myself an inward smile and shook my head, what did Dave think we could do with a preachers wife?

But then something sparked inside me, watching her pull her blonde fringe away from her eyes and trying to avoid looking at us. I wondered if she pulled the hair aside when blowing off her husband, I slid off the car and began to follow David, then I wondered if she blew the preacher at all?....
 
David

OOC: Thanks for joining us Vergis :D
Now we just need someone for Michael.
_________________________________________________

I walked up behind her as she was bent over to slide a sack into her car. I know she was just trying to ignore us hoping we would move on. I pressed my cock against her ass. mmmmm that felt real good. She quickly stood up and shot us an angry glance.
 
Michael

We talked alot about Mrs. Sudbury and all the things we'd like to do to her, but that's all it was. Talk. Trash. Just a bunch of guys sitting around bullshitting. I never really thought that we'd really do anything.

But David was talking again, and like a sign from God we all looked up and saw her walking across the street.


"Preachers been giving us a little shit lately. Lets have a little fun with the Mrs." David said. He got up and headed toward her. The other guys immediately followed him.

I hesitated for an instant. I remembered what Coach said. One more 'incident', and I could kiss my scholarship goodbye.

Then I said fuck it. I hadn't had any white pussy in weeks. I got up and hustled after my boys....
 
David

OOC: Welcome Troglodyte, now we can play.
________________________________________________
IC: We gathered around her. The look on her pretty face was a mixture of anger, fear and shyness. We were around her snickering and letting our eyes visually undress her.

"Hello pretty little momma, where ya going in such a hurry." I looked at my friends and laughed. Looking back at her I moved forward until our bodies were touching. "Mmmmmmmm, you smell real good." snifing her neck. "You look really good too, lets see how you taste." I then took her face in my hand and licked her across her cheek. I could tell this amused the other two guys so I did it again, tasting her soft skin.
 
David

OOC: Let's move on, The part for Steve is still open for whoever would like to take it.
__________________________________________________

I then moved forward again, pressing my cock against her hip. She didn't move, she just looked at us I begain movivng my hips humping my cock against her body, "We were just talking about how pretty you are." My hand reached around and begain feeling her ass through her skirt. " We think that you are so pretty that we would all like to spend a little time with you, just to get to know you better." I gave her ass cheek a squeeze and I could hear snickering from the other guys. "I'm really not so bad, I'm a very friendly person." With that I took her face in my hand, turned it towards me and kissed Mrs. Sudbury full on the mouth. My tongue slid into her mouth and found hers as I kissed her hard. My hand was rubbing her ass, squeezing both ass cheeks. My cock was hard and throbbing against her hip, to the point that I knew, without a doubt, she could feel it. After I broke our kiss, I looked at the other guys, "Mmmmmmmm, that was good, anyone else feeling friendly?"
 
Mrs. Sudbury

I tried to clear my mind. My husband told me they could sense that I was afraid of them. But...I couldn't help. I fumbled a little bit to draw my car keys from my purse, and I pulled the door of the trunk upward. Leaning over, I placed my bag in the cargo space quickly. That's when I felt a body being pressed up against me, especially his erect private region. I dropped my purse in surprise and turned around quickly, giving him my best attempt at an angry glare. I recognized him and his little friends instantly. David, Michael and Paul. My husband complained about them constantly.

I gasped in surprise as he pressed himself against my hip, and began to move his hips against me.

"We were just talking about how pretty you are."

He then placed his hands on my rear, and began to squeeze the firm flesh. I put my hands against his chest, trying to push him off of me.

" We think that you are so pretty that we would all like to spend a little time with you, just to get to know you better. I'm really not so bad, I'm a very friendly person."

I felt revolted and used. But, I was too scared to move. I didn't know if they would hurt me or not. But, before I could even think any further than that, I felt his lips being crushed against mine in a kiss. I squirmed against him hard, as he thrusted his tongue inside of my mouth. He then pulled back, and I could see that self satisfied look on his face.

"Mmmmmmmm, that was good, anyone else feeling friendly?"

I began to cry helplessly. Tears streaming down my face quickly. I gave another push at his chest as an attempt to get his hands off of me.

" Stop...or I'll call the police... "
 
Last edited:
David

CALL THE POLICE! The laughter from the guys and myself made just another tear fall from her pretty cheek. As the guys laughed I sraddeled her hip nad begain humping against her more earnest. My hand on her ass smacked her ass cheek hard. You could hear hand hitting ass for 20 feet.

I then reached down and grabbed her skirt and pulled ti up to above mid thigh showing us more of her beautiful, nylon covered legs. The guys whisteled and made comments about her legs and what they would like to do to her .
 
David

When I pulled up her dress she was doinf her best to lower it. I just pulled it up higher revealing her panties.
 
Mrs. Sudbury

I began to cry harder when his hand came down against my rear oh so hard. The sound just seeming so louder, as I jumped in fear and pain, inadvertedly pushing myself up against him.

" Just stop! Leave me alone ! "

Panic began to fill me as he began to pull my skirt up. At first, I thought that they would just harass me, feel me up and then leave me alone. And then the thought of them raping me here in the parking lot came to mind. I began to struggle against them. Flushing in shame at their lewd comments about my body. I felt David then pull my skirt all the way up, showing my black lace panties underneath my nylons. I always wore extra sexy undergarments, in case it was a night that my husband wanted to make love, though he hardly ever noticed what I wore.I tried to pull my skirt back down, but most of my attempt were futile. I heard the material begin to rip during the struggle.
 
David

Come on everybody, were gonna take us a ride.
I pushed Mrs. Sudbury into the back seat of my car. Tommy, Steve and Michael were soon in with her. I got behind the wheel. "You can feel her up guys, but don't do her yet!" I yelled to the horney group in the backseat. Mrs. Sudbury was sitting in Tommy's lap and Michael had her legs across his lap with her skirt, still hiked up, around her waist. Through the rear view mirror I could see Tommy reach up and squeeze her tits though the fabric of her dress. Michael had one hand on Mrs. Sudbery's upper thigh feeling her nylon covered leg. Seeing Michaels black hand on Mrs. Sudbery's pretty white leg was really hot. His other hand had found its way between her legs and was rubbing her through her panties. "Don't take off her cloths yet. Lets have some fun with her when we get there. I pulled into the driveway
of my house. My parents were on a 3 week visit to my uncle's in California, so we had the whole place to oursleves.
 
I saw David in a brand new light that day, and it turned me on the way he was forcing himself on Mrs Sudbury. I couldn't belive how hard my cock was while he rubbed up agianst her, and seeing her skirt rise up and catching a glimpse of her black lacy panties sent a thrill through me that no high school girl had ever achieved. She was a truly beasutiful woman, and I knew at that point I was going to have some fun with her today.

The car ride was short, David's house bot being too far away an all, but it was enjoyable to have Mrs Sudbury's pert ass sitting ontop of my rigid cock, plainfully pressing through the fabrics of our clothes for her to feel against her flesh. "Don't worry Mrs. S, we only want some fun, trust me you'll enjoy us playing." I said while feeding a hand into her blouse squeezing a breast through her soft bra, while my other arm held her in place on my lap.

I watched Michael's hand creep up her leg and wished it was my cock that now dug up between her thighs, imagining my pre-cum sticking against those silky panties as I prodded her sensitive pussy.

We pulled into the Driveway and David hopped out of the car, moving around to the side and opened the back door on my side. "We'll cath up soon." I winked, as David hooked his arms under Mrs Sudbury's arms and pulled her free of the car, her long legs trailing over my lap, I couldn't resitst touching those stockings. "Damn many get her inside, I want some fun." I laughed, giving Michael a back handed slap against his chest in appreciation of her good looks, "Let go."
 
Michael

Mrs. Sudbery was squirming like crazy in the back seat, but there was nowhere to run. I slide my hand under her skirt and started fingering her through her wet panties. Her eyes were moist with tears, and she was begging us to stop, but her body told a different tale. Her pussy was dripping with desire. I raised my fingertips to my lips and tasted her. My cock swelled with desire. I couldn't wait to bury it inside her.

The ride to David's house was too short. I wanted to fuck the bitch right there in the back seat. But David was running the show, so I reluctantly withdrew my hand from her mound and helped the boys drag her inside....
 
David

I pulled her by the arm and took her inside the house. Once there it was a one way trip to my bedroom.

Once everyone was inside, I showed them a couple of suprises. First of all a digital camera and then a vidio recorder. Yep, we were gonna get it all on tape. I set up the vidio camera, put on some tunes, took the digital in hand, looked at Mrs. Sudbury and said ROLLING, NOW DANCE FOR US AND STRIP.......slowly.
 
Mrs. Sudbury

I almost screamed when I felt David dragging me into the back-seat of his car. I began to cry hysterically, as I was pushed onto Tommy's lap with my skirt still up around my waist. I squirmed around on his lap when his hands came up to touch my breasts, and even though I was horrified by being kidnapped by this group of teenagers, I felt my body turning on me. My nipples grew hard inside of my bra.

I then looked up in fear as I felt Michael's hand on my thigh. I had a brief affair with a young Black man when I was in my twenties, and it was one of the best experiences of my life. Michael reminded me so much of him, that I instantly grew moist when I felt his legs between my thighs, rubbing against me through my panties. I gasped softly when I felt him push his finger inside and begin to finger me. I knew he could tell how turned on I was by then. I watched him as he pulled his finger out and began to lick my juices off of his digit.

Suddenly, I was then pulled from the car by the boys and brought up to David's bedroom. I panicked when I saw all of the camera equipment. They were going to video tape everything...maybe, if I just did what they wanted, they would give me the tape, where I could promptly burn it. I then heard David telling me to strip from my clothing. My hands trembled as I began to unbutton my blouse. Moving my shapely hips to some unknown beat as he wanted. Slipping my blouse off, my hands then went to the front clasp of my black lace bra, sliding it off as well after it was unclipped. My breasts were still firm and high, easily filling a c cup. I then unzipped my skirt, sliding that off as well. Stepping out of my heels, I slid my nylons and then my little black panties off as well, showing my hairless lips.
 
David

As Mrs. Sudbury was undressing it was one of the most sexually hot moments of my young life. Here was this proper preachers wife taking her cloths off for us.

I got rid of my pants and started pumping my, already, hard cock as I watched.

She removed each garment revealing more and more of herself until she was standing in front of us totally naked. Her beautiful body exposed for our eyes to see.

I walked over to her and handed her a piece of paper. " Say this for the camera, and say it sexy, and like you mean it."

I handed it to her and grinned at the guys. "Watch and listen fellas."
 
Stephen

As the rest of my closest buddies seemed to be totally enthralled with the preacher's wife and it looked like we would have a great time using her vry sexy body, I joined in wholeheartedly and I knew that at onme point I was gonna be giving her a good length of my already hard cock in as many positions as I liked.....

This was gonna be a good day!!
 
Mrs. Sudbury

Discreetly, I had watched David undress. Somewhat excited by the fact that I had turned him on so much as he masturbated himself. At least I knew keeping my body in such perfect shape hadn't been a wasted effort.

" Say this for the camera, and say it sexy, and like you mean it."

She took the slip of paper that he had handed her, her eyes scanning over the lone sentence that would rest there. She sighed softly, looking up into the camera, she would smile seductively. No one couldn't tell her that she didn't have acting skills.

" My name is Nita Sudbury...and I'm David, Michael and Tommy's sex toy. "
 
David had beaten me to it, jerking off to Mrs Sadbury's undressing, one that I lavished second by second. Inch by inch her naked skin exposed to us, and I was impressed that a woman that age looked so damned hot and sexy. Truth be told, I would have jumped on top of her there and then if I didn't know David any better. He always had a plan.

When she removed her stockings, I took off my shirt, and pants, dropping my jockies soon after showing off my meat stretching hard up into the air level with my belly button. I couldn't help but to stroke it slowly as I watched her curves bending over to throw her stockings off from her feet. "Damn I want to fuck her senseless." I commented to Michael who was also in a state of undress. He agreed.

"My name is Nita Sudbury...and I'm David, Michael and Tommy's sex toy."

This was music to my ears, damn right she was. I went behind the camera and made sure it was at the best angle for the show. "David, why dont you show Nita how soft the bed is." I grinned from behind the lense, focusing a close up on her hairless pussy. Anticipating the taste of her on my tounge. She turned to look at David still holding the paper, "Oh and Nita. You look gorgeous honey, and you have three hungry cocks to proove it."
 
seth

OCC: Can I play the preachers Son? Since you hate them so much you can play tricks and try to get him to break his morals and what not, make him try and have sex before he’s married, you know seducing and what not, I drew up his intro if you let me, if not, I will check back later and if no, I will delete this, but it would offer something interesting, his name is Seth

-His last one, that made 230 pull ups, he sighed in relief as his massive 6’7” form leaped down from the playgrounds bars, the wood chips skid across the ground slightly as his feet contacted the ground, sighing to himself, noticing her had gathered such a large crowd around him, looking about at all the cooing women, he smiled softly, he wasn’t the ordinary teenager, he was the preachers son, destined to be just like him, his form was dripping wet with sweat, ever female in the town wanted him, his hair was nice and straight always tied in a ponytail that lined the dipping valley of his spine, so perfectly chiseled, so perfectly ripped, his body was the perfect body for a girl, massive pecks made his upper chest rippled with unbridled muscle, his biceps as big as a normal persons head and thighs to match, his abs were rock hard, steel like as the rest of him, he enjoyed keeping in shape, kept his mind of sex, still his virginal body grew more in shape, he believed purely in the marriage concept, not to consummate until then, all star line backer at the school, he always drew a large crowd, in fact he was nationally know, soon he would be playing for the Christian college, he was a towering man that demanded attention…

He smiled at the gawking females as he drew his shirt back on, his large golden cross reflecting the sun in an almost heavenly manner as he slipped it back on, his emerald eyes scanned the crowd, before walking pass the women, bible in hand, he continued…home, the evening was getting dark, he still had to go to church, his hand raised as he looked at the watch…

“6:30…” he spoke in a sweet toned voice, his hand grabbing the towel and sliding it across his forehead…

“I better get home and take a shower…change” he once more spoke to himself as he walked down the street, it was summer, the sun still hung heavy in the sky, lighting the street as he walked down it, finally at this home…

“Strange, Mother isn’t home as f yet” he shrugged slightly and walked in…

“Mother…? Father…? Anyone home?” he asked as he walked upstairs, stripping down to his boxers, and then finally taking a shower…

No dinner tonight it seemed as he stepped out, his form clad in all black, no button top and simple black slacks, his hair nicely straightened and tied into an ornate braided tail…

“Brother I am off to church, tell Mother and Father I am off” he never answer and then Seth shook his head as he walked down the path to an awaiting ride and finally to the church-
 
Back
Top