The Half-Orc's Half-Sister (Closed for HornyPussycat21)

Alkresh laughed. "I'm glad you remember. I'm sorry it happened that way but if I'd known how much you loved your brother's dick, I would have fucked you sooner. We'll be at my home in just a few minutes but I think we need to make a few things clear."

He stroked her back and looked longingly into her eyes. "Eli, you are my sister and I love you but you are also my servant and my fucktoy. While I'm going to make sure you get a good education and learn about high society life, I expect you to meet all my needs. You can have friends and even lovers on the side but you belong to me. I'll admit I wasn't originally planning to make you into my slave but I know your body craves the attention. I'm not going to go easy on you when we make love and I may make you uncomfortable with my requests but know that I won't let you come to harm."

Alkresh kissed her on the lips.

"Sorry for getting so serious, trust me, it will be fun."

The coach pulled up in front of a gated mansion and Alkresh got out with Eli in his arms once again. He paid the driver and then called out to Anna, who pushed a button inside to open the large iron gates. The mansion was huge, with at least thirty rooms on its two floors for various funcitions and a large greenhouse and garden behind it. Alkresh looked at his large rectangular house with pride; he had sunk so much money but he didn't mind. Anna opened the large wooden front doors and Alkresh walked with Eli still clutched to him and headed up the stairs to a bedroom with a full-size bed covered in violet. The walls and wardrobe were bare but there was a fully stocked bathroom to its side.

"Here is were you'll sleep when we aren't having fun, Eli. My bedroom is at the end of the hall, you can join me when you've washed up."

Alkresh kissed her on the cheek before he left. "So what do you think sis?"
 
Eli looked up at her brother, a bit f confusion on her face. Nothing really shocked her more then how he said she could have a lover on the side. While everything was odd. Having to be a slve for her own brother, being his fucktoy. Still, it madeher really hot. Eli moved a bit and grabbed his arms. "Alkresh, I don't want a lover on the side. I want you, I want to make you happy and proud big brother! That's all want, no matter what."

When the coach pulle up to he brother mansion, she clung to her brother as he cariied her out. "Wow..." she whispered as she looked at the large masion. She'd never seen anything so big before.

The gates opened up slowly as the coach drove away. "Alkresh, this plce is amazing." She mumbled, half to herself as she was taken inside, to her new room. she looked up at him quickly when he said thi was where she would sleep. "Oh, um okay Alkresh. I wouldn't wan to make you feel crouded." She said softly.

"I love the house brother! You've done very well for yourself." She said softly before walking into the room and closing the door. She walked over to the bathroom, walking abit slower then before. "I'm so stupid." She mumbled. "Thinking he really iked me." She grabbed her dress and pulled it off her body as she walked into the bathroom.

She went to the sink and turned the water on, splashing some in her face to get any trase of cum away. She started to rub the water over her breasts next. If he was going to play with Alkresh right now, there was no reason to get all nice and sweet smelling when 5 minutes later she'd be all sweaty again.

When she was sure she was clean enough she turned the water off and grabbed a towel drapped on a hook. She ran it over her naked body, until she was nice and dry before returning it. She grabbed the brush on the counter next and ran it through her hair a few times, until it was as silky and smooth as it had been before they went to the shop.

Eli walked out of the bathroom and spotted her bag by the bed. Going over to it she uzipped it and dug through it until she found sher small blue night gown. The top half, whuch covered only her breasts, was pure blue, while the rest was a light, see through fabric.This was a gift Alkresh mother had given her for her birthday.

Eli quickly pulled the dress on, grabbing the light blue thongs that went with it and pulled them up her legs. She grabbed a long, black silk night go that went to the floor and put tha on as well before leaving the room.

She walked down the hallway, noticing all the rooms before arriving at her brother and knocking.
 
Alkresh noted the way Eli acted when he showed her the bedroom and felt a bit guilty that he'd told her that he wanted her to stay in a separate bedroom. He did like her, he just wanted to give her space in case she wanted to be able to get away from him. Still, there would be time for that later. He quickly tossedhis clothes into a hamper, turned the hot water on in the shower and quickly washed off, and changed into a white robe. He noticed that Anna had put Eli's favorite flowers in vases on both nightstands that were on either side of the bed. The King-sized bed was covered in black velvet sheets and pillow cases and there was a bottle of champagne and a bowl of fruit sitting in the middle of it. Anna had clearly known what he planned to do for the evening.

Alkresh heard the knock on the door and opened it, letting Eli enter in all her glory.

"Beautiful sis, absolutely beautiful." He was floored by how the same young woman who less than an hour ago had been covered in cum could now look so angelic and unsoiled. He kissed her hand and then led her to the bed. He crawled up on the other side and bade her to join him. When she did, he poured her a glass of champagne and stroked her side.

"Eli, I hate to ruin the moment with talking but I want to make something clear. I only want you to be in another bedroom because I want you to be able to escape for a while each day from me. You're a young woman and while I do feel an attraction for you and love you, I want you to be able to think if you really want to be with me outside of sex. I know you've really enjoyed yourself and I do love you but I don't want us to pledge undying love for each other or something cliche like that just because we turn each other on so much. I do want you and we will be together in every sense of the word but I want you to be able to have a private life. I hope you understand."

He tapped his glass against hers.

"Sorry for getting all serious again, little sis. Let's just relax a bit before we begin. I know we're both dying for some fun but let's just savor this moment."

He leaned over and kissed her.
 
When Alkresh opened the door, Eli walked inside with a smile. She looked around him, at the room, in awe. It looked like a room for a honeymoon. Not for making love with your sister/slut. "Wow bro. This is... wow!" She looked up at him."This is just a robe though Alkresh. You haven't seen the outfit your mom bought for me yet." she said with a giggle as she tried to hid her blush by turning her head away. The young elf followed her brother to the bed and climbed up to other side.

Eli moved close to her brother as she watched him pour champagne. His hand moved up and down her side slowly, getting a small shiver out of her. "but... if I get turned on by you, shouldn't I pledge undying love to you? I mean, you don't want me to do that to someone who does nothing for me, do you?" She asked him as she took her I understand, how you want me to be happy, and want me to be able to think with out being crowdedby you. Just like I understand that you need your space to."

She shifted closure. "I know your probably not going to just want to be stuck with just me. Like you said on the train, you had a lot of women over the years. Women who are probably a thousand times better them me, so I don't mind if you want to keep that one looking forthat one, special lady," she placed her hand on his arm. "I just want you to know, I'll do everything in my power to make you happy all the time." She told him sweet.

when his lips touched her's she instanlty leaned up and kissed him back. She moved her free arm and wrapped it around his neck as the other balanced the drink.
 
Alkresh kissed her even more passionately as he felt her arm wrap around his neck. She was so sweet, far too innocent for him, but Alkresh just wanted her more after he heard her talk. He really wanted his sister with him. He had been with many women but most of those times had been simple transactions or attempts at using him.

"Eli, you're far too beautiful." he whispered as he rubbed her face, "I do want you to find someone whose able to please you and if that's me, then all the better. I just don't want you to give me your heart till you know me better. Trust me, I don't know anyone who would make a better soul mate than you but I am still your brother and I just want to look out for you."

He pulled up an orange slice from the bowl, put it in his mouth and moved in fro another kiss, letting juice squirt from the orange slice as their lips squashed it. When they finished tearing it apart, he smiled at his sister.

"Now what was this about an outfit my mom picked out for you?'
 
Eli giggled at him. "I doubt I'll ever be abl to find anyone that maes me as happy as you do. That makes my body fell as if I might burst into flames at any second when you touch me." She wispered as she ran her hand, slowly up and dow in forearm.

She laughe softly when he put the orange slice in his mouth. Eli leaned upand kissed him again, moaning softly at the feeling of his lips, the sweet juices. She wanted to move on top of him, but he pulled back, asking about of outfit.

She got off the bed and put her glass down. "Okay, don't laugh at it." She said softly as she pulled the robe off her body, letting it fall to th0e ground. She ran her hands over the tiny night gown take stopped below her ass, before she twirled 0around, letting it fly up a bit. "What do you thnk?" She asked him.
 
Alkresh watched her with a lustful grin. He watched her twirl and felt a bulge rise up and started to poke through his robe.

"What do I think?" Alkresh asked, moving his champagne and the bowl of fruit onto a nightstand. He crawled over and untied his robe. "I think it's so beautiful that it's almost a shame that it has to come off."

He pulled his sister back on to the bed and let his hands wander up her body, under the thin cloth, kissing her as she fell on to him. He kept kissing her lustfully as and guided her hand to his crotch. He let one hand slip down under her thong and massaged her mound.

"Remind me to thank my mom. You're so sweet baby sister. Are you ready to become your brother's slut? Are you going to take his cock all the way? I love you Eli."
 
She giggled as he moved over to her then untied his robe. Her eyes romed hungrly over his body before he pulled her to him, back on the bed. "Alkresh, if you want I'll wear clothes that show off my body like this all the time." She said sweetly before his lips covered her's.

His hands ran under the gown, feeling her body as herabbed her hand and moved it down to his member. Her hands wrapped around him and she quickly started to stroke him, loving the feeling of him growing in her palm. His hand, mean while, slipped under her thong making her gasp in pleasure.

"We can send your mother a letter and tell her how much you liked it on me." she said sweetly. "I can't wait to be your slut Alkreh. Just tell me what you want and I'll try to do it." She said before kissing his nose. "I love you more." She added in a whisper.
 
She giggled as he moved over to her then untied his robe. Her eyes romed hungrly over his body before he pulled her to him, back on the bed. "Alkresh, if you want I'll wear clothes that show off my body like this all the time." She said sweetly before his lips covered her's.

"That's what I was planning sis. I'll make sure Anna alters your uniform and of course if there's no company, I'll have you wear lingerie around the house."

"We can send your mother a letter and tell her how much you liked it on me." she said sweetly. "I can't wait to be your slut Alkreh. Just tell me what you want and I'll try to do it." She said before kissing his nose. "I love you more." She added in a whisper.

Alkresh smiled. "Well, how about we first see if you learned anything from Bridget and Lloyd about pleasuring dicks?"

He let his hands pull up her short gown until it was over her head. When she was only clad in a thong, he smiled at Eli and kissed her again as his fully erect cock bounced against her.
 
Eli nodded her head with a smile. "Yeah, yeah! Sure, Alkresh!" She said, "I learned some about pleasing mans member, but more about how to please Bridget. I sure I can do a good job though!"

She kissed him deeply, for a moment, feeling his hard cock between them. She pushed away from him and got off his body. "I love you so much." She whispered before she moved down his body an grabbed his hard dick. "Mmm, your a lot thicker then any of them baby. I cann't even get my hand around you." She said as she started to stroke him.

"T'll be fun showing you my new trick, but first I need to ge you all wet." She stated before taking him in er mouth ad sucking lightly.
 
Alkresh moaned slightly as her mouth started to please him.

"I can't wait sis and I love you too." He said as he rubbed her head. The moment was perfect and she looked so cute and eager. Alkresh was sure whatever she had planned would be really sexy
 
Eli looked up at him for a while as she sucked before she moved her hands way from his cock. She closed her eyes as she forced her head down to take him deep in her throat. She gagged instantly and pulled back until just the head of his member was in her mouth. Eli ran her tongue over him for a minute before taking him back in her throat.

She did this for a while, making sure he was all wet before she popped his member out and sat up, licking her lips slowly. “There I think your ready.” She whispered as she grabbed his cock and stroked it for a minute more before pulling him up. “Now! You need to come to the edge of the bed and sit.” She said as she moved off the bed and got on her knees.

When he was in front of her she leaned up some. “Bridget said this was a titty fuck and Llyod said I was really good at it,” she told Alkreash as she moved so her breasts where around his cock, holding him. “Tell me if you don’t like it though okay, because I’llstop if you want.” With that, Eli started to move her tits up and down his cock for a moment, before she moved her head down and took the tip of his cock in her mouth.
 
Alkresh obeyed Eli when she asked him to get on the edge of the bed and smiled when she offered a titty fuck. As her breasts squashed his dick and her mouth began to pleasure his tip, Alkresh let out a slight moan and ran his fingers through her long dark hair.

"Mmmm sis, you do give a pretty good titty fuck. Your breasts are so nice on your brother's cock. You make him so happy. Here, let me play with your nipples a bit to reward you."

The half-orc carefully took his hands and pinched her nipples, carefully twisting and pulling them while not interrupting the movement of her breasts on his shaft. He looked at her face.

"You're doing a really good job Eli. You're making me feel so good."
 
Eli looked up at him, moaning around his cock as he twisted her nipples. Quickly, she moved her mouth off the tip and smiled at him. "I'm so glad you like it baby!" She said happily. "If there anything I can do to make it feel any better just tell me okay?" she asked before leaning down and taking him back in her mouth.

The feeling of her brothers cock between her breasts was even better then the feeling of Llyods. His thickness made it feel all the better. As she moved her breasts faster and sucked harder, Elijah ran her tongue over the tiny hole on the head, moving her tongue over that one spot, tasting the pre cum that ooed out.
 
"Just like that sis." Alkresh moaned. "Lick that spot and suck a bit harder." He kept twisting her nipples and growled with desire.

"Eli, I love what you're doing but do you think you could do that while I pleasure you up on this bed?"

He reached down and raised her up on the bed. Unable to hide his lust, he roughly swung her around so her pussy was in front of his face. He didn't bother pulling her thong off and plucked it to the side before plunging his tongue into her yummy snatch. He wanted to taste and possess her and to fuck her as roughly as he knew he could. Still, this was their first time as a couple to really make love so he restrained himself. Later he could treat her like a slut and maybe tomorrow he could even take her to the small dungeon he kept a few special things in. For now though, he just wanted to enjoy her as his loving sister.
 
Eli gasped a bit as she was picked up and plced on the bed, on top of her brother. She moaned loud when she felt something push into her pussy. She pulled off her brothers cock with a loud moan. "Ohhh yes Alkresh. Mmmm keep doing that. Yeah! That feel soooo good!" She screamed out.


She put her head back down and went back to sucking, moving her tongue over the spot he seemed to like. It was a bt harder to titty fuck him while she was laying down, but she was sure she could still do it.

Er hips took on amind of there own as she sucked and tarted to hump his face.
 
Alkresh kept licking as he heard Elijah cry out. Her juices were so fragrant and sweet on his tongue. He happily lapped them all up as her mouth brought him ever closer to orgasm.

"Eli, I love you sis. I'm going to cum soon and I want you to swallow it all."

He moaned and even thrusted against her mouth as he got closer and closer to cumming. He licked all the faster, wanting her to at least be close to cumming when he finally fired. He even used her wetness to coat his finger and began to work it into her ass. After a couple minutes of furious licking, he felt his cock stiffen and he fired his load into Eli's mouth.
 
Eli moaned out loud as her brother licked harder, making her bucker hips against his face. She started to ga as he thrust his hips up, forcing his cock deeper and deeper into her. She couldn't wait to feel him inside her pussy.

Eli felt something push into ass. The young ef screamed around his cock before she felt Alkresh explode. His cum filled her mouth, running right down her throat. The thick juices coated her insides mouth, making her body tingle in amazing pleasure.

She felt him soften in her mouth and pulled back. "Mmm fuck baby! You taste soo good! Mmm I want your cum all over me!!" She moaned as she put her hands on the bed. "Ohhh god, I'm gonna cum!"
 
Alkresh moaned loudly as he came. "You are good little sis! You are exactly what I want."

He licked faster and faster, wanting her to cum. His finger became a blur in and out of her ass.

"Cum for me sis, give me your sweet wetness and be my slut. Cum for me!"
 
Unable to say no to him, on top of his finger in her ass, his tongue running over her pussy, and well... just being him she doubted she'd ever be able to tell him no. Elijah closed her eyes tight and gave a loud, shrik of pleasure as she came, drenching his face in her nectar as she did.

She had clung to the covers while she humped his face, keeping herself pressed against him."Oh yes baby! Mmm keep that up! don't stop! Leeease don't stop!" She screamed as she road out her oragsm.

After a minute or many even two Eli finally stopped cummig and opened her eyes slowly. "Oh fuck! I didn't think I could cum for that long."
 
Alkresh kept licking as she came, gulping her down as her juices flowed over his face.

After a minute or many even two Eli finally stopped cummig and opened her eyes slowly. "Oh fuck! I didn't think I could cum for that long."

Chuckling, Alkresh turned her around and held her nearly naked body to him. He kissed her passionately, letting her juices flow on to her face and his cum to mix in their mouths.

"Mmm little sister, do you like your brother eating you out? Do you like being called a slut?"
 
Eli smiled when she felt her brothers lips press against her's when he moved from under her. Her arms wrapped around his body and she smashed her lips against his, kissing him back. Their juices mixed in their mouth, making a taste that make her want to push him back and make him fuck her, then and there.

When he pulled away she opened her eye back up and smiled sweetly. "Yes, Alkresh. Your soo great at eating my pussy. Your tongue licks all over. Oh and your finger, mmmm it felt amazing in my ass." She kissed him quickly.

"I love being called your slut. I wanna be your sltty little sister forever. She happily said before she moved back to the pillows. "Do you like me being your little slut big brother?"
 
Alkresh kissed his sister again, the lust returning to his eyes.

"Oh yes, my little slut. I can't wait to cum in you and take charge of you. You'll be my personal slut and fill my needs everyday."

He tugged on her panties and looked hungrily at her as his cock began to slowly rise back up. He couldn't remember when he had been so aroused. Maybe it was how taboo the situation was, how readily she agreed to become his fucktoy, or maybe it was a distant genetic memory of his orc ancestors, who were completely focused on breeding with elves to better their bloodline. Whatever the reason was, every force was making his body respond to Eli.

"It's time Eli. I have to have you." He rolled over so she was beneath him and he pulled her panties off. "You're my woman now Eli. You belong to your brother from now on. He kissed her and went down to her breasts where he started to bite down on each of her nipples. "I love you Eli, you're the most beautiful woman I know and I want you more and more. Are you ready Eli, are you ready to take your brother's cock all the way? I only went a few inches last night and Toby barely spread you."

As he talked to her, his cock reached its full-length.
 
Elijah giggled and leaned up, kissing him back as she was rolled over onto her back. She pulled back a bit when she felt her panties being pulled back he legs. "Mmm, I'm so glad I'm your Alkresh. That's all I wand, to be yours." She said softly before his lips met her's again, in a passionate kiss.

He slowly moved from her lips and started to kiss down her body, to her breasts. "Oh god!" She moaned when she felt his teeth bite down on her nipple. "Mmmm yes Alkresh, I want to feel your cock deep inside my pussy." She said softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

As she talked though, she was a bit frightened. He said only a few inches went inside her, but last night she felt filled. Then he said Toby barley stretched her. The idea of having something else, something bigger made her body shake a bit.
 
"Here we go Eli." Alkresh pushed her legs apart and eased his cock into her. Despite being fucked by a goblin only a couple hours before, her pussy was just as tight as it was the night before, and Alkresh met the same resistance. He thrusted through though, locking his lips with his sister. He pushed through,until his tool was all of the way in. He started to thrust his hips wildliy, drawing his cock out until it barely hung on and then impaling her with it again. He kept going faster and faster until he became a blur and the room was filled with the wet noises of their genitals meeting and the slap of his balls on Eli's butt.

"So good little sis. You are so tight and you feel so good." Alkresh growled. "How does it feel my lovely slut?"
 
Back
Top