• Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
Technology

I just love how technology enables me to take my favourite online images pretty much wherever I want to go. ;)

Last edited:
Geez, if I was in those woods, and you drop your pants....

Damn, so many dirty thoughts right now!

A few photos from my trip up to the top of the mountain yesterday..
Once again, you managed to take my breath away. Postively awesome pics.

I wondered if you were talking like a Pirate today (Sept 19th being "Talk like a Pirate Day," and you being a sailor 'n all....);)

A few photos from my trip up to the top of the mountain yesterday..

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hot!!

I just love how technology enables me to take my favourite online images pretty much wherever I want to go. ;)

attachment.php

And your lips.....:devil:

Nice pics SJ! You are quite the adventurer and nature lover, though still enjoy your technology I see.. If only that were the forest of my dwelling, then this Nymph could have been spying on you while you took all those sexy pics! ;) :D

Yes, please. :) Maybe I should move to Canada if all the guys are like this.

I think you might like the next few pics..... still trying to find my favourite blue plaid flannel shirt... must be down in the garage, with chainsaw oil all over it..... Grrrrr.

Once again, you managed to take my breath away. Postively awesome pics.

I wondered if you were talking like a Pirate today (Sept 19th being "Talk like a Pirate Day," and you being a sailor 'n all....);)

I did manage a Yahrrr! or two. and thanks again for the compliments. Much Appreciated!

Hot!!
And your lips.....:devil:

Why thank you !

Great Pics!

I'm always taking requests? PM me your ideas!

Nice pics SJ! You are quite the adventurer and nature lover, though still enjoy your technology I see.. If only that were the forest of my dwelling, then this Nymph could have been spying on you while you took all those sexy pics! ;) :D

Oh, I think there was a Nymph hiding behind one of those trees. ;)

Red Plaid Flannel Bottoms

I don't mind Fall so much, as long as I get to pull out my favourite Red Flannel Jammy bottoms. So nice !!! Even nicer, when someone is here to take them off for me, under the covers.....

Last edited:
Just take them off? ;) I'd say over the covers...because I'd want to be able to see it. Thanks for the pics. I love the red flannel. Makes me wish it was winter already.

I don't mind Fall so much, as long as I get to pull out my favourite Red Flannel Jammy bottoms. So nice !!! Even nicer, when someone is here to take them off for me, under the covers.....

attachment.php

attachment.php

Nice addition SJ.
I love autumn..you look all nice and comfy in that jammy bottoms..
Though..I think they would not stay on for very long with all these ladies here lusting after you. ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Can you please post your lips on my 'lips' thread? :devil:

Wow...

from one Canadian to another...you are a gorgeous man!! Loved all the pics and your ass is my favorite... ;) I'm kind of an ass girl... :devil: Keep it up...loving something to drool over!! :)
:kiss::kiss:

Just stopping in to post a few pics. I'll be back later after I'm done tanning. ;)

Last edited:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Great pics..Appreciate the setting and mood. Thank you for sharing. :)

:rose:

Just stopping in to post a few pics. I'll be back later after I'm done tanning. ;)

tumblr_maodh4p0JS1rhqi7bo1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_maodjrNdgr1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

Where in the world are you tanning?? Looks like in the middle of the road or some parking! :eek:

Sexy yellow briefs...Now I have Coldplay in my head! :D;)

Where in the world are you tanning?? Looks like in the middle of the road or some parking! :eek:

Sexy yellow briefs...Now I have Coldplay in my head! :D;)

hehe. It's my faroutite place: an abandoned helicopter pad on a local mountaintop. No one ever goes there but me. :)

Great pics..Appreciate the setting and mood. Thank you for sharing.

You are VERY welcome. Although I'd rather be rolling around my living room floor with someone else, instead of alone. :( :rose:

from one Canadian to another...you are a gorgeous man!! Loved all the pics and your ass is my favorite... I'm kind of an ass girl... Keep it up...loving something to drool over!! :)

Hi! Which part of the country are you from? welcome, and cheers ! :kiss::kiss: more ass to come! ;)

Can you please post your lips on my 'lips' thread?

You bet !!!! :kiss:

Nice addition SJ.
I love autumn..you look all nice and comfy in that jammy bottoms..
Though..I think they would not stay on for very long with all these ladies here lusting after you.

Hmm, yes. Too bad that in real life I'm single. Would love to have a special lady to take them off for me every night. ;)

Just take them off? I'd say over the covers...because I'd want to be able to see it. Thanks for the pics. I love the red flannel. Makes me wish it was winter already.

LOL. Winter where you are is like summer here. :D and btw, your new pics on your thread are AMAZING. Great camera work. great body !:heart:

Last edited:
hehe. It's my faroutite place: an abandoned helicopter pad on a local mountaintop. No one ever goes there but me.

Except for that Nymph that could always be lurking somewhere...hehehe (I wish!! :rolleyes:)

Hmm, yes. Too bad that in real life I'm single. Would love to have a special lady to take them off for me every night.

Can I volonteer?? Ok..hopping on the Trans Canada highway..be there..eh next year?? :confused::D

Add this to our sex list, okay Gorgeous?!

Aye Aye Captain! :D by the time I get there, that list will be very long, I'm warning you...hope you can last and keep up..:devil::D

LMFAO - Very hot in a strange Iron Curtain kinda way!

I know, you don't want to mess with them really eh?

:heart: Deadmau5 :heart:

thanks !

I knew that you'd like :)

What about this song?

Last edited:
They do have airplanes, you know. ;)

I like her voice, but think she needs to either spice it up a bit, or get more sublime. Not sure which.

Hmm, maybe though I quite like it still.

Airplanes...Big Jet Plane

Maybe one day. It is on my "Places to visit" list. Though for the same price, I can go to England..The charter flights in this country are non existent sadly. :(

Last edited:
Just getting ready to go out - and figured I'd take a bum pic for all you bum-aficionados. ;)

Last edited:
Back