Stroke of Midnight (Closed)

She fished something from her pocket, but before he could even register what it was Candace sprayed it in his face. All of the damned things humans tinkered with. The pepper spray stunned him, but his body wasn't reacting the same way a live human's body would. It stung horribly, but it didn't actually debilitate him at all. Still, the surprise of it gave his quarry time to slip downstairs and run for the door.

As she pulled desperately at the door Roland leapt down the stairs and the floor buckled under him when he landed. He rushed across the room and before she could try another direction he had her pinned against the door.

“You are a toy! My plaything! A pet if you are lucky!” He was furious with her. He was glad what was owed him was spirited, but spray was still causing a searing pain that demanded retribution. He let her drop to the floor and quickly flipped the locks back to where they should be. She tried to get away again, but Roland reached down and grabbed her by the ankle with a steel grip.

Calming down, if only slightly Roland dragged her behind him. “I think you need to learn some manners,” was all he told her as he dragged her behind him up the stairs. Candace grabbed onto anything she could, but each time he wrenched her away. Pulling her up the stairs was proving difficult, but to knock her out now would be far too easy.
 
Candace heard Roland chasing after her. As his footsteps drew near, she realized that she had to stop wasting her time trying to open the main door and make a run for it. But not more than three steps in to her attempt to run did Roland slam her hard on to the door. As he spoke with her, Candace feared that he was going to rape her right there and then. When he released her once more, she fell to the ground and tried to crawl her way out of it. A sex toy?

She was tripped the second time when Roland grabbed her ankle and dragged her up the stairs. Candace grabbed on to anything she could (mostly stair railings)

"I should learn some manners?? I should learn some manners?" With her anger fueling as he dragged her up the stairs, she couldn't help but feel a sense of fear and dread of what was coming to her. Especially if the closet she had seen was any indication.
 
At the top of the stairs Roland had to let go of her ankle. Her grip on the rail was too tight this time and he had to pry her way by hand.

“I am above you, beyond any one you've ever known and you need to learn a little respect for that power. I want to have fun with you, but I will collect my debt either way.” He pried her last finger off the railing and brought her wrists together, pulling her after him. She fought hard against him, but Candace was no match for his strength. Soon he was forcing her back into the closet she'd found earlier.

“You will learn your place with me,” he assured her harshly as he forced her right wrist into the leather restraint. Once her other wrist was forced and buckled into place her arms were held up above her head. Candace continued to try to struggle, kicking at him, but soon her ankles were strapped in too.

“Until I'm confident you've learned to behave this room will be your home. Do you understand that Candace? You're mine now, and you can do nothing unless I allow it.”
 
Anytime Candace would grip on to the railing of the staircase, Roland would force her to let go either by yanking her as hard as he could or prying her fingers off of it. Anything she tried to grab to keep him from pulling her any further was useless. But when he dragged her back to the closet she had come across earlier.

Realizing what he was going to basically do, Candace screamed as he tried to force her in.

"NO!" Candace screamed.

She gripped on to the door, then the door frame as a last resort. Anything to keep her from going inside the closet. Given what was inside and Roland's remark about the last woman who had been inside, Candace shuddered at what he had in store for her. If she was going to make it through the night alive.

Despite her hold on the door frame, Roland shoved her hard in to the closet. Candace tried to get up but he forced her down. Like a child throwing a tantrum, she fought with her legs and one free hand as he hoisted her right arm up. Then her left. The screaming and crying still did not stop as she kicked at him. Some of her kicks have landed but Roland did not seem to have flinched. As soon as she was bound, Candace tried to yank her restraints off to no avail.

“You will learn your place with me. Until I'm confident you've learned to behave this room will be your home. Do you understand that Candace? You're mine now, and you can do nothing unless I allow it.”

She faced him. She stared at him, determined to not show any sign of fear.

"I will kill you. I'm not going to be so obvious as to when." Candace said in a low, malicious tone. Her vow then got louder and angrier. "YOU HEAR ME? I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!"

But no amount of her own determination can cover the very subtle quiver in her harsh tone or that behind her eyes, along with that anger was a hint of fear. Candace never considered herself a tough, brutal girl like some of the neighborhood girls her age when she lived in the Bronx but anything to survive.
 
“I hear you little girl, but have you heard me? You make it so hard to tell,” Roland taunted her ignoring her death threats. In the face of everything she was threatening him, but it was more adorable than frightening in any way to him.

Without warning Roland forced his fingers into Candace's mouth. She was only surprised for a moment before his pet started biting down. His free hand searched blindly on the shelves while he stared wildly into her eyes. Soon a black ball gag was brought before her eyes and he was forcing her jaw open. His touch was anything, but gentle as it was forced into her mouth. The bite marks were clear across his fingers, and they hurt, but Roland didn't care. He pulled the straps of the ball gag tight and made sure she was uncomfortable.

“You need a little time Candace to adjust and reflect on where you are,” he informed her and reached up to pull the string that lit the free swinging light bulb at the top of the closet. Roland looked over the shelves before speaking again, “Look at my toys and tools, test your bonds, and think about how you want to treat me when I get back. I expect a fight at first, you won't be able to help it, but you can make it so much worse than it has to be.”

Roland backed out of the closet and shut the door, but the image of her struggling there stayed fresh in his mind. Was there anything she could do to make this easier on herself? He really didn't know.
 
As soon as Roland shoved the ball gag in her mouth and tightened its hold, Candace tried to spit out, to no avail. She couldn't move as much as she could, only limited to sitting or lying on the floor. Even as Roland turned to leave, Candace tried to lunge at him to attack. The bondage, however, decided that it would be easier to hold her back.

Once the door closed, Candace pulled at the bonds with all her might, hoping that even if the chains wouldn't get off of her, perhaps pulling away at the walls might be her only chance.

Candace looked up at the light bulb above her. Despite her anger still lingering, she knew that if she wanted to escape, she needed to manipulate the situation with Roland. Like the story of Mata Hari where she was a spy and danced for the Nazis. Or so the story goes.

The question now is whether she could pull it off.
 
Roland listened to her struggle as he made his way downstairs. He was eager to get a true taste of her, but she needed to sweat a little first. The more she realized there was no way out the easier to deal with she would be. Roland laid out on the dull green couch and turned on the television. He turned down the volume so it would've been too low for Candace to hear if she had been in the room with him. The news was on eventually they did a small follow up blurb on some of his handiwork, though they didn't do enough to do him justice.

When the news program ended he shut off the box and stood up. Most of the programs on lately bored him, but he still needed to give the girl enough time to get worried. Confident in his work on her restraints Roland went out, deciding a walk in the park could pass the time. There were lots of tasty looking people out tonight, but he didn't want to spoil his dinner. The crisp night air and the people moving through it made for adequate entertainment and it would be another two hours before Roland returned to his home.

The walk home filled his head with thoughts and dreams of what he could do to his new toy. She was fresh and even the old tricks would be new to her. He could introduce poor little Candace into whole new worlds of pleasure or pain. Once inside, he locked the door behind him and hurried up stairs. It was like Christmas morning for him. He swung open the closet door to see her still bound and gagged.

“How are we feeling?” he asked gleefully. Then to let her answer he leaned in and worked the straps of her gag. Finally easing it from her mouth he set it on the shelf beside her with a slight look of distaste.
 
Candace waited. She waited for the moment Roland let the ball gag slip from her lips. As soon as he asked the question of how she felt, anger once again had overtaken her as she tried to lunge at him once more. That is, forgetting that she was still tied and locked down.

This time, she didn't fight back. Candace slouched back on the floor with a tired look on her face. If she was going to get out, she had to subdue herself enough to convince him. That would mean that she couldn't launch any violent assaults against him. Yet...

Some of her hair hid her face from plain view. She was too tired to move her head to get it out of the way and her hands were useless given where they were propped.

"You know, the least you could do is get me a drink."
 
“Hm.”

Roland looked at her a bit amused for a moment and then answered her, “You didn't say please. Maybe I'll let you ask again later.” Roland fondled his prize's breasts through her shirt. He'd seen her naked and he'd taken her once. He would take her again, but first there were other more interesting things to take.

“You didn't really answer my question,” he informed her idly as if bored while he massaged her chest. “You really do need to learn some manners. I like your fight, but its just boring if you don't play by my rules.” Roland left her hair in her face, not interested in comforting her at the moment. He began to speak as if he were simply talking to himself, “I bet her throat would get cracked and dry without water, especially if I kept taking drinks. We really could have fun together if she let us.”
 
Candace cringed when Roland proceeded to massage her breasts, even if her shirt was still on. She moved back as much as she could to avoid his touch but her binds limited her movement and the closet had little room to desire.

"What kind of rules?" This was something that Candace didn't exactly want to know, especially where Roland might be coming from. She exhaled a shaky breath, surprised at how cool his hands were. Maybe he had been sticking it in the snow for too long, who knows?

She raised an eyebrow and looked at him suspiciously as he began to have conversations with himself. Candace knew he was crazy but having multi-personality disorders with having random conversations to himself scared her just as much.
 
Roland's attention snapped back to his captive. Specific rules had yet to really come to his mind, but he wouldn't let her question go unanswered. “You can't help but resist me, saying any different would be a lie, but you cannot get away. So, my first rule is to forget escape. At first you'll disobey, but I will help you.” His hands moved to her sides and found their way to her ass.

“Second rule is to play my games when I ask. Win or lose you'll be better off for it. Third, through the fear, pain, and everything else find the pleasure when I give it to you. I can open dark worlds for you to get lost in if you let me.” Roland pressed himself close against her and felt her heart beat. He felt the warmth of her blood beneath her skin.

“I want to play with you, but I don't know where to start. There are so many things I could take from you. So many toys. So many reasons for you to scream. Pick one you want Candace. Make me believe you want it, and beg for it. You know the things you might get if you don't convince me. I gave you plenty of time to look at them.” Roland looked gleefully over the tools on the shelves, from the pleasurable to the painful to the dangerous.
 
The first rule was enough to disobey. Ever since Roland had approached her in the coffee shop, Candace had no intention of taking up permanent residence with him. If she gave him what he wanted and manipulation the situation just right, she would be able to break out.

The third rule was something she did not want to think of too much. Not only because she had to do what was necessary for her escape, but the logic behind it. Suppose that she got in to it too much that she actually enjoyed it and that she would actually want more.

In her modeling stints, she thought of each type of shoot as getting in to a different character in order to portray the feel and emotion right for the picture as a whole. In a way, like acting on stage. She had to portray herself as a naive, willing participant.

"I was hoping you would choose." In truth, Candace didn't study each toy carefully. More of glancing and fearing what it would do. One of her toes slowly rubbed up and down at his skin.
 
“I ask for a simple choice and you abstain, however the idea you want to please me more than yourself is appealing. Even if it might be false.” Roland leaned in and kissed her cheek and then violently ripped open her shirt. “Don't worry, it's a small mistake,” he told her sagely as he tore apart her bra as well exposing her breasts, “I'm just increasing the number of toys.”

From one of the shelves the vampire picked out a pair of metallic nipple clamps. Before he used them though he brought his lips to each nipple, one after the other. He licked and sucked, coaxing them into little nubs. He could feel Candace's body reacting under him, so his hands started running along her body as well. He ended it by attaching the clamps to her nipples and then leaning against her bound body.

The man leaned against Candace's body and idly twisted on one of the clamps. “Now, something for your pussy,” he mused.
 
Just relax....relax... Candace's mind rattled as Roland began to lick and suck at her breast. She drew in deep breaths as it got more intense. When Roland had mentioned that she had to choose something for her pussy, for a moment, she had almost lost herself.

Candace didn't want to look and study the various dildos that he kept. Without looking, her hand raised up enough so she could be able to point out which one she "chose"

"That one," she replied in a meek tone.

Little did she realize that she had pointed to an eight inch black dildo standing in its upright position. A black remote control laid beside it , indicating that it was a remote controlled dildo that he could use to manipulate her.
 
Roland brought his lips to Candace's ear. “How eager you are my little girl. You act so defiant, so angry, but you must really just be a horny little girl underneath it all.”

Her clothes were still in the way and he wasn't going to risk untying her just to get them off. Malcolm picked a slender knife off the shelf and began cutting her clothes off. The only thing he left her in was her black coat. She looked much more like his plaything now.

Then gingerly Roland picked the black dildo she had picked out for herself off the shelf and turned the remote on low. He rubbed it against her bare slit and smiled at her. Candace's body was reacting even if she didn't want it to. The scent of her arousal filled his nostrils. Then slowly he pushed it past her lips and began to ease the vibrating black phallus into her pussy.

“Does my toy like this?”
 
Candace forced herself to bite down her tongue. Despite getting in to the role of a submissive girl, she knew it was the only way she could escape. At least without trying to beat the living holy hell out of Roland. She didn't pay attention when he sliced her pants off, though there was a bit of fear on her end that he would cut in to her skin. She didn't pay attention to what Roland grabbed next. The moment he rubbed whatever it was between her legs, her body began to twitch.

Before she could even respond, or even lunge at him, Roland slipped the dildo inside of her pussy. Candace's eyes opened wide, startled. The feeling of it was similar to last night when Roland had raped her. The very memory that had disgusted her. This time, however, it was almost as if the dildo was alive as it vibrated inside of her.

Candace's attempts to stay calm had proven worthless as Roland manipulated the controls with the remote he held in his hand. One minute, he would set it at a higher level, the next, he would calm it down.

His words were almost lost to her as her eyes had been fixated on something rather peculiar. Through his pants, Candace could see the bulge of his cock pop out. One part of her was disgusted, her natural feelings toward Roland. The other side of her, in an unconscious manner, had developed a yearning for it. She found herself licking her lips, almost wanting to see what he had kept in his pants. Heavy panting and moaning of ecstasy escaped from her as she found herself lost in her daze.
 
It took some manipulation, but soon Candace couldn't help, but moan and twist against the ropes. The sight of his long anticipated toy twisting at his subtle changes to the remote made him hard. Still, there were other games to play tonight. Roland turned it all the way up and set the remote on a shelf. He clung to her bound body and began fucking the girl with the vibrator in earnest. He twisted her nipple clamps and listened to her racing heartbeat.

“Good slut,” he cooed to her. He could feel her right there on the edge of release. She wasn't looking at him now, not looking at anything. A pair of fangs forced their way into place in Roland's mouth. As he pushed her over the edge Roland suddenly sank his fangs into her neck. She jerked violently at the sudden pain, but she was already lost in the throes of a powerful orgasm. He drank from the pulsing flesh of her neck. He could feel her warmth inside of him. Almost taste the pleasure of her orgasm in her blood. The vampire drank until he knew he needed to stop. He wanted her to recover quickly, but for now she would be in a daze.

Roland licked his lips and fangs as he pulled away. “Was it good for you?” he asked mocking her. In her current condition he doubted she could answer though.
 
Candace was a mixture of things throughout the ordeal. Either she had found herself lost in the dildo manipulation or she was angry at Roland for putting her through it. Her body twisted and turned, trying to force the dildo out with no success. Her screams and moans grew louder as she found herself being pushed over the edge in to an orgasm.

But what hit the final nail in the coffin in the combination of Roland's hands either running all over her body and fucking her with the dildo was the sharp pain in her neck that she felt. She didn't know what it was that stabbed her, being unable to see a whole lot with her being chained down. Unsure what it was, she assumed it was needles. But god, of all things, she had never felt something like this in her life.

When Roland finally lowered the level of vibration, Candace felt as if some of her energy had zapped out of her. Staring out in a daze, she saw Roland's figure standing over her while her limp body sat down on the floor, only covered in the coat she had been wearing.

She could still see the bulge in Roland's pants in front of her.

"More...please..."

Candace seemed unaware of the words that had come out of her mouth. Or the fact that she had said it in a way that she had lust for him.
 
Candace sank to the floor her body hanging in the ropes. She looked pathetic compared to the fierce creature he'd lured into his home, but that was what he'd wanted.

"More...please..."


Roland couldn't believe the words. How quickly he'd drawn out the lust in her. He had planned on leaving her like this, but her desperate words were too much for him. “Maybe you do deserve a treat after all that,” he told her pulling out the vibrating dildo and turning it off, “but you'd better not be too tired to finish what you just started.”

The black dildo was set aside on a piece of cloth and Roland undid his pants. Pulling out his erect cock he moved it to her lips and smiled down at her. “Show me how eager you are for your treat,” he ordered her.
 
Candace felt herself floating, lingering in the euphoria she had found herself in after what Roland had put her through. Her head was spinning, still trying to recover from the orgasm she just experienced. As soon as his cock poked her lips to get her attention and hearing his voice, almost on command did Candace part her lips.

And the moment she parted her lips, she felt Roland push the head of his cock in to her mouth. While her tongue worked its way through, more of his flesh slowly inched inside her, causing her to gag.
 
“Can't even handle the chance to pleasure your master that you asked for,” he chided her. The vampire snatched a fistful of Candace's hair and twisted it trying to rouse her from the stupor he'd caused.

“Maybe my toy just needs to be motivated.” Roland quickly pulled the nipple clamps away from her body and let the blood and sensation flow back to the abused little nubs. He kept pushing his cock to the back of her throat just long enough to make her gag. He'd fuck her little throat, but he wanted her just a little more aware first.
 
A rushing sensation surged through Candace's body when Roland removed the clamps on her nipples that the "shock" of it surprised her at first when her blood slowly returned to that area of her body. As Roland snatched the hair on the back of her head, Candace had expected herself to scream out. There was a bit of pain, true.

Yet at the same time, there was something about his hair grabbing. It wasn't enough to literally pull her hair straight out of her scalp, but more along the mixture of a sensual feeling as well as showing who was more dominant in this game.

Candace wasn't so eager to let him win overall.

When the head of his cock poked at the back of her throat, Candace gagged. At times, she felt the need to throw up, as he would push it deep in her throat. Sometimes he would push in the entire length, letting her bottom lip touch the sac underneath. Candace closed her eyes, trying to take it all in and not think about the situation she was in.

Her eyes took a quick glance at Roland, curious to see how he was enjoying this.
 
Roland groaned as he gagged his little slut on his cock. She was young and inexperienced, but the vampire was still enjoying himself and she would get better with time.

“Such a good little slut,” he praised her as he let her breath unhindered for a moment. He could tell Candace wanted to talk back, but instead of giving her the chance he stuffed his cock back in her mouth. Roland found a pleasurable rhythm with her, fucking the girl's face and throat, but being careful not to hurt her too badly or make her wretch. He didn't want to ruin his prize after barely getting to enjoy her.

Roland began to moan as his toy brought him closer and closer to cumming. “You'd better drink it all down,” he warned her, regaining just enough composure to make it threatening, “every last drop ...” He was tempted to stuff himself down her throat again, but he wanted her to work. With a primal cry his dead seed began to spill into her mouth. Roland had to steady himself against a shelf with one hand as he climaxed, she was better than he'd thought.
 
With the forewarning of Roland about to spill his seed in to her mouth, as if out of instinct, Candace began her attempts to squirm her way out. But with Roland's other hand still clutching her hair, he forced her head to stay still, his cock still in her mouth. Even she did not have a chance to protest to fight back the way she would have wanted.

She felt Roland's cum shooting inside her mouth. The whole thing was too soon...too fast. As she tried to swallow some of it, to her disgust, Candace felt some of the thick juices slowly trickling from her bottom lip.
 
As his cum dribbled over her lip Roland's face filled with anger. “I fucking told you!,” he yelled at the bound girl throwing her against the back wall of her closet. “You asked for more and you couldn't handle it. I wasn't about to drain my little toy dry, did you think that's what you were asking for?!”

The vampire snatched the ball gag off the shelf and brutally shoved it back in Candace's mouth. strapping it down. He tightened her ropes so she could barely move, a little more and she wouldn't have been getting enough blood to every part of her body.

“Try to sleep like that, my little toy,” he snarled and spat on her before clicking off the single light bulb above her and shutting the door.

* * *

Roland slept some, but never enough to fritter away most of the day. He heard movement from Candace's closet, but never enough to warrant his attention. He spoke with his broker on the phone, it was the easiest way to manage his money without picking up this internet fad. A couple of times he was tempted to wake Candace up, but he'd told himself she wouldn't see sunlight again until he'd really broken her.

When it was finally time Roland made a few preparations and went up to the closet. Before she was fully aware of what was happening he clicked on the light and removed her gag. She hadn't eaten all day, the ropes had torn at her a little, and he'd drank from her last night. He wondered how much of this Candace could really take.

“I hope you got a good day's rest, my dear. You'll need it.”
 
Back
Top