Bi Women/Bi Curious over 35

Well

Yes I've been curious for years...
Visiting NJ/NYC and would love to meet...
 
Thanks!

denicegirl... don't think you're alone. Mine went through the same phase for awhile but luckily it finally did pass....

I hope it passes soon. I feel like part of the reason I'm on here is because I just dont get as much attention from him in that department as I would like. Im glad to hear things got better for you though.
 
2 more!

33, so close, but so far! I'm just annoyed with all the 18 year olds wanting to chat, I could be their mom! If i'm close enough in age, feel free to PM me!
 
New here

I'm very new to this site. this is my first post! I'm nervous!!!
oh, and I'm 48 and have been curious for a long, long time:)
 
being old enough to be my mom isn't bad, as long as you aren't my mom...right? anyway, at least this is hopeful for my future, I will have a place to find friends here :)
 
you might be too young...

if I own levis older than you, if you weren't alive when I was in high school, AND my oldest child has you by a few years.
47, and definately bi. It's been a while since I've been with a lady, but the urge never really goes away, does it? Doubtful I'll meet anyone in my area, living in the back side of New York State between BFE and Podunk... but it would be very nice to meet someone of an age that I could relate to, and at least email with.
 
i would be interested in corresponding with you laura. send me a message and i'll get you my email address ok
 
36 here and I do not mind any ages. As long as you are half way mature and all the way sexy. LOL
 
missclee, 36 f here. from virginia.if you would like to chat.do you yahoo by chance?

kisses,alyssa


33, so close, but so far! I'm just annoyed with all the 18 year olds wanting to chat, I could be their mom! If i'm close enough in age, feel free to PM me!
 
33, so close, but so far! I'm just annoyed with all the 18 year olds wanting to chat, I could be their mom! If i'm close enough in age, feel free to PM me!

Yeah I've had a few younger ladies want to chat with me and it always surprises me how interested they are. Makes me a little suspicious. I guess the times have changed though because I never would have been doing anything on here when I was their age.
 
Back
Top