The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love getting an early start :p I've been reading/watching lit pages for a few hours now.... how can I not touch myself? :p

so you are off getting off how nice. how many times will you cum today?

I'm in at work now ... but fortunately all by myself and alone in my office ... where I can start to get naked and stroke myself. Wish I had another cock to play with other than my own. ;)

I'll bet it would!
Not only that ... but when I gulp your entire penis into my mouth and start sucking on it like a mad sexual wanton whore, I bet you're going to be wanting to ejaculate in no time at all!

O god--I'm about to cum...
Put it in this mouth and let me suck it all down for ya, dude. I'll take it all in ... let it coat my deeply sucking throat ... and let you feel the full satisfaction of knowing it's all ended up deep inside my belly!

Never used to turned on by she males but recently cant stop looking at them on here. Specially the asain ones with the huge cock and small tits.
Wanking now thinking of a cock in my mouth and reaching up to play with her tits before im turned over and made to take it.

Never used to turned on by she males but recently cant stop looking at them on here. Specially the asain ones with the huge cock and small tits.
Wanking now thinking of a cock in my mouth and reaching up to play with her tits before im turned over and made to take it.
Wellll ... unfortunately I'm not a she male ... but I've definitely got a nice cock if you'd like to suck it! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back