Nova's Closet

Ha ha! Although I am generally a fan of side boob and bikinis, and I appreciate the variety in the human form, not everyone can wear a bikini and look good.
Oh, the social constructs of what looks good in a bikini. :( Maybe dude-in-the-pic thought he looked pretty in pink.

Or not, and he just lost a bet or something.

So, is he someone you're close to?
As close as one can be to a random Google search? Although he might be a hoot and a half to hang out with.

Pops in, waves, says hello and thanks you for getting a lively thread going here. Sometimes this place gets a bit stiff and not in the way we aim for with our work.

Pops in, waves, says hello and thanks you for getting a lively thread going here. Sometimes this place gets a bit stiff and not in the way we aim for with our work.

Hi there. ~waves back~ Thanks for popping in. Lovely seeing you here in my little corner closet. :)

And might I take this opportunity to say that the ability of your work to...engage the non-Hallmark reader...is brilliant. Wonderfully so.

Hi there. ~waves back~ Thanks for popping in. Lovely seeing you here in my little corner closet. :)

And might I take this opportunity to say that the ability of your work to...engage the non-Hallmark reader...is brilliant. Wonderfully so.

Thank you. I mean why write just sexy stuff when you can fuck up people's wet dreams?

I think at times my goal is to make people both like/hate my characters and content at the same time.

Thank you. I mean why write just sexy stuff when you can fuck up people's wet dreams?

I think at times my goal is to make people both like/hate my characters and content at the same time.

Heeeyyy.... People like and hate me cause I messed up their fantasy islands and stuff but you didn't write me so you can't take credit but you'd get along good with the boss cause he says some people don't got enough magic nation for good dreams and some people need to have they're dreams shattered so they can start new ones and stuff so thats what he does.

Debbie :heart:

Are slinkies kinky? If so, sure. :)

Anal-Plug-Chastity-Belt-Cock-Cage-BDSM-Chastity-Cage-Male-Chastity-Device-Butt-Plug-Anal-Ball.jpg

They can be a little kinky. This one looks like it may have been modified.

Heeeyyy.... People like and hate me cause I messed up their fantasy islands and stuff but you didn't write me so you can't take credit but you'd get along good with the boss cause he says some people don't got enough magic nation for good dreams and some people need to have they're dreams shattered so they can start new ones and stuff so thats what he does.

I don't think I could write you, you're like a bag of cats and stuff, just kind of everywhere at once and stuff, but in a fun way.

But what it comes down to is this....

attachment.php

Attachments

• your-nightmares-are-dreams-too.jpg
    your-nightmares-are-dreams-too.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 1
I, for one, am thrilled that you know that. And that you write it.

Every emotion a writer can edge out of a reader should be the goal. If I don't finish a book feeling like I've run a charity-for-strays marathon while being chased by a gorgeous group of sex-starved people carrying working chainsaws, what's the point?

I like guys with strong legs cause they can go longer but not if they been drinkin' and stuff cause they pass out after the first go and stuff.

There's a fine line between fun drunk and beyond drunk. One's fun to fuck around with and one's just fucked.

I read that just like you said it, and now I'm out of breath.

The world needs much more "magic nation." Especially on fantasy vanilla island.

Oh, please do. I chairish out of control puns. :D

Okay, you asked for it.

For all others here, you have the OP to blame for me unleashing this.

This is from a 'pun off' of sorts from a year or so ago between myself and a couple of other posters.

"At the Candy Bar"

The following is a true story

I stopped at the skybar located on 5th avenue in Charleston to have a chew. I sat down at the bar, and two young ladies said "Oh, henry!" I said that's not my name, one then asked, "Reggie?" Again I said "No. and I'm no Mr Goodbar and have no interest in sugar babies, so run along."

I turned away and that's when I saw her. There she was, as peaceful as a dove, but stuck among some nerds. I asked the bartender "Who's that bit o honey over there?" he told me she was a tourist from Egypt and her name was Ahmand Joy.

I made my way over to her, ignoring the snickers from the people watching. When I got to her I told the three musketeers hanging around her to take off. At first they looked at me like I was from mars, but I told them I'd knock them into the Milky way if they didn't leave the lady alone.

They wandered off and I asked if I could sit and she said, yes. As I did I checked her out. I wouldn't say she was chunky, but she did have some curves. her mounds were perfect, much bigger than duds, but not exactly whoppers.

I said "Hey I'm Heath' and struck up a conversation and found that not only as she hot, but had some money, said she made a hundred grand a year, and that's a pretty good pay day. We had a few drinks and I asked if she wanted to come back to my room, after all it was just down the same rocky road the bar was on.

She agreed and man did I skor!Her only rule was she didn't like to talk dirty, but that didn't stop the fun! She was gobbling my watchamacallit and I was eating her kitkat, and then? Let's just say my peanut butter got in her chocolate. We went for hours, it was a damned marathon.

When we were ready to go another around I decided to go all in and ask if I could take a ride up her Hershey highway. She said she wasn't sure, she'd had nothing butterfinger up there before.

Okay...I'm done now.

Last edited:
Okay, you asked for it.

For all others here, you have the OP to blame for me unleashing this.

This is from a 'pun off' of sorts from a year or so ago between myself and a couple of other posters.
"At the Candy Bar"

I was chuckling at "Ahmand Joy." I was giggling at "three musketeers" and laughing out loud at "chunky." Wiping the laffy tears away by "whatchamacallit" and "kitkat."

When you unleash, it's better than all. BarNone. :D

I was chuckling at "Ahmand Joy." I was giggling at "three musketeers" and laughing out loud at "chunky." Wiping the laffy tears away by "whatchamacallit" and "kitkat."

When you unleash, it's better than all. BarNone. :D

I was bummed I couldn't have gotten Zagnut in there, but didn't feel like thinking that hard.

I was bummed I couldn't have gotten Zagnut in there, but didn't feel like thinking that hard.

Haha! I looked at that one, too. You can see what I didn't go with.

Still, if that story is what you come up with when you aren't thinking hard...

Oh, right. I've read what you can come up with when you are. :)

Last edited:
Haha! I looked at that one, too. You can see what I didn't go with.

Still, if that story is what you come up with when you aren't thinking hard...

Oh, right. I've read what yo can come up with when you are. :)

Suppose I could have been crude and said I busted a zagnut all over her, but Ahmand Joy was to classy for that.:D

Oh, and thank you, but you mistake pissed off for serious. my writing is catharsis for the malice I can't actually inflict on people because you know, jail and stuff(Damn you Debbie!:heart:)

Suppose I could have been crude and said I busted a zagnut all over her, but Ahmand Joy was to classy for that.:D
Much too. CupOGold that Ahmand Joy.

Oh, and thank you, but you mistake pissed off for serious. my writing is catharsis for the malice I can't actually inflict on people because you know, jail and stuff(Damn you Debbie!:heart:)
Pesky things, law and order. :D <<added so people think I jest.

Anal-Plug-Chastity-Belt-Cock-Cage-BDSM-Chastity-Cage-Male-Chastity-Device-Butt-Plug-Anal-Ball.jpg

They can be a little kinky. This one looks like it may have been modified.

Male chastity belt? Looks painful. And you'd have to start wearing a kilt outside the house just to keep it from being the talk of the town, not to mention being able to sit even moderately comfortable. I think I'll pass on that one.

Kinky Slinky Doggie Style?

toy-story-slinky56155d98301f0.jpg

Or bring a friend and do Kinky Slinky Train.

s-l1600.jpg

Or have a party and make a human centipede?

a87fe42e1189dec9bbe47124c19d99b3.jpg

Just saw a post about a centipede crawling under a screen door. ~shudders~ I'll pass on that one.

Doggie-style, though... :devil:

Back