Men who love their nipples sucked

whoever likes my breasts...PM me!

I'd love to receive admiring and arousing PMs from whoever feels attracted to my breasts as they are displayed here and in my videos...come on, don't be shy!
;)

I'd love to receive admiring and arousing PMs from whoever feels attracted to my breasts as they are displayed here and in my videos...come on, don't be shy!
;)

as a matter of fact, I wish somebody would caress and fondle them right now...:eek:

The first time I was with a specific lover I paused to suck on his nipples, flicking them with my tongue. After a few minutes I asked him if he liked that. He just said it didn't do anything for him. I was surprised but I reasoned that everyone is different and there were many other things he completely enjoyed. He was much more of a giver than a receiver but there was never a dull moment in bed with him. :)

The first time I was with a specific lover I paused to suck on his nipples, flicking them with my tongue. After a few minutes I asked him if he liked that. He just said it didn't do anything for him. I was surprised but I reasoned that everyone is different and there were many other things he completely enjoyed. He was much more of a giver than a receiver but there was never a dull moment in bed with him. :)

I like it...feels so good....

well...having them suckled is the ultimate pleasure, but just caressing them and not only them, but my whole breasts is arousing as well...I am addicted to it...:rose:

My wife knows my nipples are my weakness. Teasing, pulling, sucking on them while jerking me off is such a great feeling. I always wondered if I was the only one

My wife knows my nipples are my weakness. Teasing, pulling, sucking on them while jerking me off is such a great feeling. I always wondered if I was the only one

OMG no, you are not...(I know I am a bit extreme...), but clearly...you are not alone...:heart:

Nice

Disappointed that your lover didn't enjoy your nipple foreplay. As u said, different strokes for different folks ! I would just die when my wife sucks my nipples. She has this technique of first licking my nipples with her flattened tongue and then sucking them deeply, almost painfully so, trying to drink from my breasts as it were ! She does this till I almost come, and then she licks my neck and underarms till I am literally screaming with delight:)

Disappointed that your lover didn't enjoy your nipple foreplay. As u said, different strokes for different folks ! I would just die when my wife sucks my nipples. She has this technique of first licking my nipples with her flattened tongue and then sucking them deeply, almost painfully so, trying to drink from my breasts as it were ! She does this till I almost come, and then she licks my neck and underarms till I am literally screaming with delight:)

typically my wife lets me be on my side, my arms framing my breasts. To make them even fuller, she cups them with her palms from both sides, then gives them a gentle massage before she starts licking them really slowly...eventually she suckles them like a baby while she continues the massage...heaven...:eek:

Oh yes

OMG no, you are not...(I know I am a bit extreme...), but clearly...you are not alone...:heart:

Heck, no! You ain't the only one, pal. Many men that I know love having their nipples sucked. That your wife understands it, makes u one helluva lucky guy !:

i absolutely

love having my nipples played with, and sucked

in fact i play with them when i jerk off, wife plays with them all the time...

makes me cum so hard..

Lovely

love having my nipples played with, and sucked

in fact i play with them when i jerk off, wife plays with them all the time...

makes me cum so hard..

Me too ! I play with my nips and pinch them as I fantasize about my wife while jerking off. Just thinking about it gets me hard ! :)

Me too ! I play with my nips and pinch them as I fantasize about my wife while jerking off. Just thinking about it gets me hard ! :)

I even come close to climaxing when I play with my breasts and nips...especially when I do a video of them...

I love this so much.

Especially if I'm tied to the bed and she teases me with her tongue. It drives me crazy

nice scenario...but apparently you like my boobs too...I feel flattered...:rose:

now I know you like them...and would treat them as if they were a womans boobs...not sure what to think now...but somehow...well...blush:eek:

hey

My nipples are sensitive and i can run my fingernails over them with my tee shirt on and get hard. My wife sucks my nipples while I JO and that is fantastic. Wonder how many guys love their nipples sucked and tweeked.

Yeah man! Having my wife bite on my nipples while I'm busting one is tremendous.

wish somebody else would do it to them...
attachment.php

Singular

I wonder how many are like me? My left nipple doesn't respond to stimulation of any kind. Now, the right one, it is turbo charged and links directly to the nether region. The closer I get to orgasm the rougher it like it. Pinch, twist or bite I as I cum I it is like an electric shock through my body! But, after I cum, stop - I can't even handle a gentle lick or suck, just leave it alone for a while, please!!

Back