How should I tell a girlfriend that I am bi?

And Oh I forgot mention.If you are a bisexual virgin, then I don't think being with a woman is such a good idea, in fact it's a bad idea.Just search the web for many stories of guys cheating on their wives or girlfriends because they did not explore their gay side while they were single. You can find these stories all over the web of men cheating with other men behind their girlfriends/wives back.

So if I were you, I not be with a woman.In fact stop trying to follow what society tells you to do, and get yourself a man Asap, because you are bond to break your girlfriends heart.A bisexual man urge to suck cock or be with a man is to strong to deny. It's like a drug.

And Oh I forgot mention.If you are a bisexual virgin, then I don't think being with a woman is such a good idea, in fact it's a bad idea.Just search the web for many stories of guys cheating on their wives or girlfriends because they did not explore their gay side while they were single. You can find these stories all over the web of men cheating with other men behind their girlfriends/wives back.

So if I were you, I not be with a woman.In fact stop trying to follow what society tells you to do, and get yourself a man Asap, because you are bond to break your girlfriends heart.A bisexual man urge to suck cock or be with a man is to strong to deny. It's like a drug.

Now, now, there are bi men who cheated on their SO who had prior male to male experiences. You're just generalizing things, since there are straight and gay guys who cheat as well.

Now, now, there are bi men who cheated on their SO who had prior male to male experiences. You're just generalizing things, since there are straight and gay guys who cheat as well.

Maybe I am generalizing but it's somewhat the truth. I just think you going into a relationship with a woman is a bad idea, when you have not acted out on your gay side. You hardly ever hear bisexual men cheating on their male life long male partners, with women?I sure haven't. it's always the women who gets the short end of the stick.

I don't want a woman acting butch to make me attracted to her
#

Isn't this what all bisexual men want?

...no, no, it's not. You seem to think a bi guy is merely a gay guy who's willing to let a woman pretend to be a man for him; maybe there are some bi guys who work that way, but I don't think any of the ones I've met were.

I would imagine they would want a woman to wear a strap-on, and fuck him senseless like a real man would.

...no. Your imagination is not a good source of information about how things work for other people.

For the record, even in male-male sex, ass-fucking isn't the only game out there. Men have fingers and mouths, and I understand they use them.

Don't most bisexual in fact prefer men both sexually, and emotionally?

What is your source for that?

Even if it were true, Missouri isn't "most bisexual men", he's one guy, and there's no guarantee that he'll want the stereotype.

Back