Student/Teacher Fetish

LynetteLovett

Literotica Guru
So I'm the type of girl that like the thought of fucking my teacher. I don't know if it's the authority or what but it's sexy as hell. Anyone agree?

I agree, I've never fucked a teacher but always wanted too, after I'd left school I did actually see my old English teacher out clubbing and attempted to seduce her. Given I didn't fuck her but she did suck my cock and it was more than just an average blow job as I was more turned on due to the teacher aspect of it all

I've had sex with a teacher and it was just....I don't know how to describe it. But I can't explain why I liked it so much. He was just another older guy but a that was some amazing sex

It's the adrenaline of doing something that's so looked down upon, it's the wrongness of it that turns me on

It's the adrenaline of doing something that's so looked down upon, it's the wrongness of it that turns me on

It's the having something I'm not suppose to have thing for me. I love doing things I'm not suppose to do

I fucked my teacher. He was hot and I needed to pass the class to finish high school. It was hot.

Ok so vice versa what's the appeal. I love knowing that I can turn on a man/woman older than me. And to know that they have authority is just extra. So what about teachers that fuck their student.

Ok so vice versa what's the appeal. I love knowing that I can turn on a man/woman older than me. And to know that they have authority is just extra. So what about teachers that fuck their student.

It depends on the teacher I suppose. For me, it is two fold. One is the breach of decorum. They are interested enough in me that they are taking a HUGE risk, and I like that a lot. Secondly, it fills out what is already a intimate relationship. The teacher\student relationship is very close, and adding sex just brings it all together.

It depends on the teacher I suppose. For me, it is two fold. One is the breach of decorum. They are interested enough in me that they are taking a HUGE risk, and I like that a lot. Secondly, it fills out what is already a intimate relationship. The teacher\student relationship is very close, and adding sex just brings it all together.

Agreed. It was a turn on to know I fucked someone who is not allowed to touch you. I always thought my male teachers were hot.

Agreed. It was a turn on to know I fucked someone who is not allowed to touch you. I always thought my male teachers were hot.

It is a shame you were never my student. :) I am sure that we could have taught each other something. ;)

I was a bad student. Very bad. Never listened etc. My teacher enjoy spanking my ass that night lol

What about those teachers that are"seduced" by their students. Do you think the same thing applies

I was a bad student. Very bad. Never listened etc. My teacher enjoy spanking my ass that night lol

I was the complete opposite. Always listened, always on time. Maybe that was a turn on to him...

Did you go on to being a success in college too? Your technique and good looks should get you almost anything you wish for!

What about those teachers that are"seduced" by their students. Do you think the same thing applies

I would say so. At the end of the day, even if the seducer is disingenuous about the reasons for the sexual relationship, the motivations behind accepting such advances is the same. Obviously, there are variations, but I think that they all stem from the same basic root.

Back