I just love the taste of pre-cum, anyone else like it?

Do you like the taste of pre-cum

• Yes

Votes: 220 98.7%
  • No

Votes: 3 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very much into taste and texture. I wipe my dripping dick on her nipples and swirl it around with mt unguent. when eating her i will smear it on her clit and suck it off. Occasionally I gather as much as I can on my finger and paint my lips, then kiss her.

Very much into taste and texture. I wipe my dripping dick on her nipples and swirl it around with mt unguent. when eating her i will smear it on her clit and suck it off. Occasionally I gather as much as I can on my finger and paint my lips, then kiss her.

This is very arousing..:devil:

i love it , there is nothing like the taste of pre cum to get me aroused and eager to complete the task .

Superb. I wish I made more of the stuff. For a couple of months a while back I took one of those 'increase your cum' pills, twice daily. While my cum quantity was not greatly changed, I had MUCH more pre-cum, and it was more jell-like, glistening in a big blob on my finger on the way to my mouth. mmmm.

I'm pretty straight, so the opportunity I have to share the taste of pre-cum is when [as she always does] my woman kisses me right after sucking me a while; the taste of me in her mouth is SUCH a fucking buzz - quite literally usually.

LOVE me some precum!!! Every time I have a few extra minutes of privacy when playing with myself, I will usually get a nice couple of fingers full of precum and taste them. Plus I love getting a nice long wet kiss in the midst of getting my cock sucked...I guess this is part of my cum fixation.

Now I'm hot and bothered dammit.:devil:

I like to smear it on my lips too, but just so I can lick them and feel like a slut..

I do, and these days it tastes especially sweet, I think it is all the apples I am eating. Hmmm

Love it. My own and my partner's.

Before I had radiation treatment for prostate cancer, I leaked huge amounts of pre-cum when I was aroused. Now, sadly, not nearly as much.

Superb. I wish I made more of the stuff. For a couple of months a while back I took one of those 'increase your cum' pills, twice daily. While my cum quantity was not greatly changed, I had MUCH more pre-cum, and it was more jell-like, glistening in a big blob on my finger on the way to my mouth. mmmm.

I'm pretty straight, so the opportunity I have to share the taste of pre-cum is when [as she always does] my woman kisses me right after sucking me a while; the taste of me in her mouth is SUCH a fucking buzz - quite literally usually.

Pure envy here...I drip very little but wish I could do so more. Love the taste and shiny feel on my fingers, then tongue.

Okay, time to go...

As I started this thread . . . . attaching a pic of my own cock, yummy pre-cum

Attachments

• My pre-cum oozing cock.jpg
    My pre-cum oozing cock.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 375
Heck yeah, I do! Sometimes when I'm stroking, I like to spread it around the head and use it as lube, but usually I prefer to sweep it up with a finger and snack on it. I also, on occasion, like to squeeze some out and rub it on the wife's ass while I'm worshipping it. She gets off on me licking my precum--well, my cum in general--off of her body.

The poll at the head of the thread is amusing as hell. 100% of voters say yes!

For me, I love the smell even more than the taste. I love it when I edge to the point of oozing pre-cum, then smelling it.....then entire room reeks of it.

Back