Two couples, one room, no swapping

Can anyone recommend some stories about 2 couples having sex in the same room but there's no swapping partners?

Maybe the 4 of them are on the same bed, maybe the two women share a kiss at some point, maybe seeing the other couple makes them more excited.

It's something i've been apart of a few times, always a good time ;), and i'm interested in reading some stories on the idea.

None come to mind

I can't think of a story with out the partners swapping. I think it's a good idea though. Why not take those experiences you mentioned and write a couple stories yourself.

Can anyone recommend some stories about 2 couples having sex in the same room but there's no swapping partners?

Maybe the 4 of them are on the same bed, maybe the two women share a kiss at some point, maybe seeing the other couple makes them more excited.

It's something i've been apart of a few times, always a good time ;), and i'm interested in reading some stories on the idea.

I would imagine the exhibition/Voyeur category may have stories in that vein, how you would look for them specifically I don't know.

What to search for?

I was thinking about that myself, what would you put in the search? Maybe something like,
"we watched them make love" or, "we were two couples" something like that.

Two couple, one room, no swapping

MysteryStranger:

You'll find lots of good reading about your subject matter if you do a search on "soft-swing". You can also find some very nice works on hesitant wives with author Slickman.

Vriesea

Haven't heard of any stories.. BUT I knew some people who did that.. maybe I could write you one ;-)

Back