In/Out Board

Hope arienette is only going temporarily. I won't ask why. I just wish you well.

SelenaKittyn said:
Feel better, Og... tummy troubles are the worst :(

:rose:

Thanks to you and Red for your good wishes.

I think I'm on the way to recovery. It looks as if it might have been worsened by a side effect of the prescription drugs I've just had increased.

Today I was looking in the kitchen cupboards for something light but palatable to eat. At the back of one cupboard I found a small tin of Reindeer Pate. Who could eat Rudolf?

Certainly not me, not in my present delicate state. I settled for a light covering of peanut butter on a slice of bread.

Og

oggbashan said:
Hope arienette is only going temporarily. I won't ask why. I just wish you well.
According to the thread next door, nothing serious. Just computer problems.

Take care, Og. We kinda like you as you are, digestive apparatus included.

Last edited:
Liar said:
According to the thread next door, nothing serious. Just computer problems.

Now I know. I just read it.

Shame we're not in the same country. I have two computers in two separate locations AND a spare...

Og

Back in - kind of :D
Survived a torrential storms in the backhills of Alentejo, though the car lost it's exhaust in a crossroad mudslide. Took six hours to do a two hour journey from where we'd been visiting friends leaving soon for cooler climes.

Exhausted - going to bed, more later - I ate fish the most incredible fish ever, I'll write it up if I can find the old 'Travels' post. Oh... I completed NaNo, yesterday.

neonlyte said:
Survived a torrential storms in the backhills of Alentejo, though the car lost it's exhaust in a crossroad mudslide. Took six hours to do a two hour journey from where we'd been visiting friends leaving soon for cooler climes.

Exhausted - going to bed, more later - I ate fish the most incredible fish ever, I'll write it up if I can find the old 'Travels' post. Oh... I completed NaNo, yesterday.
Um, cool, I think. Yeah definately - cool. Adventures. Welcome back. :rose: Hurry back to the political threads so I can keep trying to get you straightened out. :devil:

neonlyte said:

Someonehas been busy -glad to see you back around here, the place feels a tiny bit lacking when you're not around :rose:

English Lady said:
Someonehas been busy -glad to see you back around here, the place feels a tiny bit lacking when you're not around :rose:
:kiss: 's, V

It always feel's good to back amongst friends.

Since i couldn't find the thread to check out, the least i can do is check in..... :confused:

Been gone to tennessee and don't ask, it was a nightmare..... :rolleyes:

I will be out a while... I know I've been absent a bit, but one of my best friends has been struggling... she had breast cancer, diagnosed in 2001 (metastasized to bone and then liver) and she's been really going downhill in the past week... she passed away last night in her sleep... we met in college and she was truly an amazing soul... our birthdays were just three days apart, same year... she was just 36. :( She fought so hard, for so long... she said yesterday, "I'm just so tired..."

I just hope she's at rest and at peace now... :heart:

SelenaKittyn said:
I will be out a while... I know I've been absent a bit, but one of my best friends has been struggling... she had breast cancer, diagnosed in 2001 (metastasized to bone and then liver) and she's been really going downhill in the past week... she passed away last night in her sleep... we met in college and she was truly an amazing soul... our birthdays were just three days apart, same year... she was just 36. :( She fought so hard, for so long... she said yesterday, "I'm just so tired..."

:rose:

SelenaKittyn said:

I'm so sorry. Ask not for whom the bell tolls indeed. You have my sympathy. :rose:

SelenaKittyn said:

My mom said the exact same thing when she died. Take care, beautiful. Email me if you need anything. :rose:

SelenaKittyn said:

:heart:

*Hugs*

SelenaKittyn said:

:heart: :rose:

SelenaKittyn said:

:heart: :rose:

SelenaKittyn said:

Selena, I'm so very sorry to hear this. Hugs to you and a strong heart to get through it. :heart:

SelenaKittyn said:

Take all the time you need, and take care of yourself :heart:

So sorry to hear, SelenaKittyn :rose:

I do wish the Horsie would come back soon, I miss it terribly...

Back