Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear, half of my Facebook friends are gutter-sluts-turned-born-again-Christians. When it's not hurl-worthy, it makes for some entertaining reading.

busted1.jpg


karmaisabitch2.jpg
 
Okay.....here's how it goes. If I'm on vacation and not in the office for another week and you pick up something on my behalf to do, then DO IT. Don't just "accept" it to bring it to me later--YOU are the person who needs to do the work and process it.

fucking clowns.
 
boy, you buy one sex toy from amazon and look at what it does to your recommendations! :D

ed
 
they need to come up with a better looking pair of 3d glasses. After seeing Avatar this past weekend i realized that I looked like one of those old infomercials for blue blocker sunglasses. I swear I looked down at my wrist for a med-a-lert bracelet at least twice....
 
i just watched the schoolhouse rocks DVD last night. it's amazing how much honest to goodness knowledge is stuffed into those lyrics!

ed
 
How nice to see several of my favorite people all clumped together on this here thread. . . er um, well that sounded dirty, but I swear that it wasn't intentional this time.
 
[shameless self-promotion]

So maddbradd was watching MMA fights on TV, and when the camera went to the woman who was holding up the round cards, he said, "You know, except for the huge fake boobs, your body is kinda starting to look like hers!" :D


In other news: Happy Lit anniversary to me!

[/shameless self-promotion]
 
[shameless self-promotion]

So maddbradd was watching MMA fights on TV, and when the camera went to the woman who was holding up the round cards, he said, "You know, except for the huge fake boobs, your body is kinda starting to look like hers!" :D


In other news: Happy Lit anniversary to me!

[/shameless self-promotion]

* Happy Lit anniversary to you, Eilan! So glad you're around. Also, that is an excellent comment from maddbradd. Way to go!



* I really love watching the Aussie Open but Brad Gilbert drives me crazy. He's like the drunk brother of the groom trying to make his toast funny. Ain't gonna happen.


* Liar, liar, liar. Don't choke on those.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top