Bored at Work (disregard the cliche title)

less people in the office is not all bad!! sometimes it means more alone/ fun time!! Stuck at work as well on a cold and snowy Thursday!

Hehe yes, if my office was private enough :p I don't even have an office. I work the front desk, so no sneaky time for me!

I'm here again, only until noon though. Anyone fancy a chat? Feeling kinda funky today and could use some distraction :)

Hehe yes, if my office was private enough :p I don't even have an office. I work the front desk, so no sneaky time for me!

I'm here again, only until noon though. Anyone fancy a chat? Feeling kinda funky today and could use some distraction :)

Funky ain't good !

Smile, I know a few receptionists, I have been able to persuade a few, to press there thighs, and make their pus lips rub against each other, while they deal with customers. Some have been know to type with one hand;)

Hope you found your requisite distraction.

Back