Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bwahahaha! :D
Trust you to remember my mad utterings.
You remember mine just as much. :rolleyes:

damppanties said:
I just... need my dress pants to fit nicely, dammit! :eek:
Okay, and, this is just an idea here, but what if you made some dress pants out of black garbage bags? There's a reason why they call them cinch sacks...

You remember mine just as much. :rolleyes:

Okay, and, this is just an idea here, but what if you made some dress pants out of black garbage bags? There's a reason why they call them cinch sacks...

But don't tie them above the ankle... that's so last year :rolleyes:

Dammit there is not edit button showing when I use this computer! I misspelled a word and cannot correct it.

Dissertation due 4th april- don't intend to do anything to it after tomorrow:
Apply changes as confirmed with supervisor to disso
Look at the changes my wonderful proofreaders have suggested
Do the rest of my appendices
Fix my 'acknowledgements' and add to them.

Health essay due 8th april:
Start reading for the essay
Plan essay
Write essay

:eek:

Memory Poster presenting 9th april:
write conclusions
Finish handout
Write prompt cards for speech

Organisational Research Proposal due 11th april but handing in 10th:
Write proposal

Work/ Volunteering Related:
Call Cr'dn MIND
Read Cr'dn Victim Support Pack and call them
Go see auntie S about her contact at Springfeilds
Call springfeilds myself
Call The Priory
Call local NHS trust- psych dep
Go see auntie G about her contacts

Funny... when you owe taxes it takes you longer to do them. :rolleyes: When I did Federal I was on cloud nine. . .Now I'm finally printing out State and will have to issue a teeny check to them, but it's still a bitch. :rolleyes:

Some people just don't have a sense of humor and it really sucks that they bring everyone else down!

unrelated~ Fucking hell, one more thing today and I am going to start slapping strangers on the sidewalk just for the fun of it. I need a mommy break before little miss finishes off my sanity. I am such a shit mother sometimes.

unrelated~ Fucking hell, one more thing today and I am going to start slapping strangers on the sidewalk just for the fun of it. I need a mommy break before little miss finishes off my sanity. I am such a shit mother sometimes.

:rose::) We all are. Hang in there.

Deal!!!

Fabulous despite my shit sunday. How's you sweets?:kiss:

*passes you a giant snackajack* :D *pet's absie* who taught you to share? it's a great trait :D

yeah, sorry to hear about the car, so glad no one was hurt :kiss: any word on that yet?

I'm ok, lots of uni work to be doing :) slowly getting there, dissertation get's handed in tomorrow and stoof. ooooh! i need to pm you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back