a Fun task for those willing to try.

master_jeremy

Virgin
Joined
Dec 4, 2012
Posts
1
Heres the task: before you go to bed follow these instructions, and set your alarm for the latest you can get up. (best to do on a weekend) good luck and have fun.

Slide1.jpg


Custom Rope Belt instructions:

Slide2.jpg


What the rope belt should look like:

Slide3.jpg


Panty Gag and Breast belt:


Presentation1.jpg




Have fun Stay safe and please post your experiences on here.

*Note vibrator can be on high or low for different effects.
 
Aaaaand.... You think it's SAFE to spend all night like that, with no one carefully watching you? Either you hate us all and want us all to kill ourselves trying to follow those instructions, or you just don't know what the hell you are talking about. I'm figuring the second one.

(The scariest thing about this thread are that there are people out there stupid/naive enough to actually DO that just because someone with the name "master" says so.)
 
Yeah sure tiger, I'll get right on that just as soon as I master telekinesis.
 
Although I am willing to give folks a pass on text size for a bit-- maybe he lost his bifocals somewhere? The image size is offensively large.

You don't get to tell people to sleep with a gag in their mouth, and THEN tell them to "stay safe."

Just to pick out one problem.
 
Another bizarre gardening accident.

At first I thought she was supposed to use a level to get it in but I didn't see it on the list of supplies.
A plank will do, if you don't have a level.

Or a spoon?

Dude forgot the lube, too.
 
Here's a task idea I've just had... Someone should post a bad task idea with serious safety concerns and endure the humiliation that follows. Oh wait, I guess Master Jeremy did that already. Well played sir...
 
Knowing how quickly the Hitachi overheats (and eventually burns holes in the wiring), I have to wonder if your home insurance would reimburse you for an overnight-vibrator-induced house fire or if they'd call it arson and throw your ass in jail for insurance fraud.
 
Just in case the OP can't read the other posts...

THIS IS NOT SAFE TO DO.
SLEEP WITH A GAG IN YOUR MOUTH...
UNSUPERVISED? ARE YOU CRAZY?
THE BELTS WOULD
CUT OFF CIRCULATION!
YOU COULD WAKE UP
WITH DEAD BREASTS!

KIDS, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME.
YES, I'M YELLING!!!!
 
We should probably assume the OP had good intentions, but just didn't think it through. Maybe his hormones are raging and he just thought this up and thought it was a great idea.

It isn't a bad idea, if you don't sleep with it, don't do it unsupervised, making sure someone closely watches the whole thing.

Also, there are an awful lot of items involved. I don't think it would be a good idea to attempt every one without maybe building up to it, one at a time.

And seriously, don't sleep in this contraption and don't try any of this alone. Above all, make sure of your safety in all things.
 
1) Vibrators annoy me
2) Bondage... meh
3) Not interested in soft tissue damage, thanks
4) Sleeping with my ankles tied [belted] = bad night's sleep... as someone who has bills to pay, bad idea
5) See comment # 4
6) :rolleyes:
7) Every night... sweet little silk sleep mask. Wait, that's not what you meant?
8) An excellent way to cause permanent damage to already compromised joints

Helpful hint to the OP... porn is not real life.
 
ARE YOU- I'm not even going to say anything, that was just STUPID! *Throws gag at MJ* How 'bout you try it first? D:‹

Maybe it's amateur of me to interrupt a thread just for this, but can I just say, your username? Love it :D

Anyway, yeah it's a stupid task, but are you guys really still reacting to stuff like this? I mean, we get a lot of bullshit threads from newbies around that one little word. Woulda thought eventually we'd all get bored with it. ;)
 
Maybe it's amateur of me to interrupt a thread just for this, but can I just say, your username? Love it :D

Anyway, yeah it's a stupid task, but are you guys really still reacting to stuff like this? I mean, we get a lot of bullshit threads from newbies around that one little word. Woulda thought eventually we'd all get bored with it. ;)

I have to make my own fun.
 
How do you cuff your hands (step 8) if you're already sleeping (step 7)?
 
Back
Top