Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is kind of awesome :) Flirt? OH YES! Some days I wonder what side he is playing for tho..lol Maybe both. :)

Yes..he was putting on my make up again. I was mom enough to remind him what brushes are for what cosmetics. :) He has said that he knows make up is for girls, but he likes it. To each their own.

"Maybe he'll grow up to be the next Johnny Depp....or a Hollywood makeup artist......or just anything - whatever his heart desires! My friend that I told you about went through a makeup phase and now has his PhD in Psychology. Little man can be anything he wants and we'll applaud!":heart:

Wow. We just got a new sales head ... but we're only in 9 states, so I know I don't work for Daddy G LOL.

Oh. The bathroom. Every single time ... "mommy? Bath? Want bath!" She LOVES the bath. And she picks who will bathe her, and by God, if she picks you, you will do it. She has Teh Force (the is spelled thusly for geek reasons).

Now I'm debating ... Mommy time, or sleep since I work early? Daddy had company all day so we couldn't talk and I have ... an "itch" ... decisions, decisions.

Wow. We just got a new sales head ... but we're only in 9 states, so I know I don't work for Daddy G LOL.

Oh. The bathroom. Every single time ... "mommy? Bath? Want bath!" She LOVES the bath. And she picks who will bathe her, and by God, if she picks you, you will do it. She has Teh Force (the is spelled thusly for geek reasons).

Now I'm debating ... Mommy time, or sleep since I work early? Daddy had company all day so we couldn't talk and I have ... an "itch" ... decisions, decisions.

"You'll sleep better afterward.... Does that help?":kiss:

:)
"Maybe he'll grow up to be the next Johnny Depp....or a Hollywood makeup artist......or just anything - whatever his heart desires! My friend that I told you about went through a makeup phase and now has his PhD in Psychology. Little man can be anything he wants and we'll applaud!":heart:

Thank you!:) I honestly don't care what he ends up 'being', as a man...woman..something in between...as long as he is an educated, decent, giving, loving person. :) That is what I want for every child, just not mine.:heart: Edit to add HAPPY!!!

*throws up her hands*

What is it y'all are seeing that I'm not!? LOL I don't mind, I'm just wondering ... my ex husband called me so many names, I guess I still have some leftover magazines from my past issues laying around... *mutters and goes looking for them*

You do it. I'm failing to see the dilemma here. :)

Ohhhh!! I just went over that again! Sleep. Itches often are better relieved when you can't quite reach them for awhile... I don't recommend backing up against a tree, like Yogi does. ;)

Last edited:
*throws up her hands*

What is it y'all are seeing that I'm not!? LOL I don't mind, I'm just wondering ... my ex husband called me so many names, I guess I still have some leftover magazines from my past issues laying around... *mutters and goes looking for them*

"Been there - live that - you'll just have to trust me on how amazing ALL my sisters are! And if you don't trust me, then listen to Daddy ESM - I'm sure he can explain it to you 'in depth'.";)

BTW ... peaches, did you get my email?

"Yes I did - you didn't get my email reply? Also replied on thread but YES - thank you - GORGEOUS! That's just how he makes me feel....and I just want to melt.... I forwarded it immediately for his Valentine surprise! THANK you Bella!"

*throws up her hands*

When you find them, don't just throw them out..burn them. You're in a different family now.

:)

Thank you!:) I honestly don't care what he ends up 'being', as a man...woman..something in between...as long as he is an educated, decent, giving, loving person. :) That is what I want for every child, just not mine.:heart: Edit to add HAPPY!!!

I wish every parent was like you. Our world would be a better place

"Yes I did - you didn't get my email reply? Also replied on thread but YES - thank you - GORGEOUS! That's just how he makes me feel....and I just want to melt.... I forwarded it immediately for his Valentine surprise! THANK you Bella!"

:eek:

~sulking upstairs to my room~

*throws up her hands*

I know exactly how you feel. Daddy is on my case about my self esteem issues and yesterday my shrink was like ok we need to work on your not feeling worthy. I said to daddy are you and her in cahoots now sheesh.

:eek:

~sulking upstairs to my room~

*gapes* Wha?

Oh! Cookie ... you want a copy? Pm your email. Oh, peaches, that was sent from my cell, email responses no come through. Text me whenever! I'll send it to Cookie too, and then you'll both have my number. We need to plan a get-together!

Last edited:
*gapes* Wha?

Oh! Cookie ... you want a copy? Pm your email. Oh, peaches, that was sent from my cell, email responses no come through. Text me whenever! I'll send it to Cookie too, and then you'll both have my number. We need to plan a get-together!

Thank you!:kiss: Peaches has my cell, but I'll pm it to ya :)

I know exactly how you feel. Daddy is on my case about my self esteem issues and yesterday my shrink was like ok we need to work on your not feeling worthy. I said to daddy are you and her in cahoots now sheesh.

"Yes - the voices in my head of my Mother and my exes are surprisingly similar. Fortunately the SO says I can just ignore them now....;)"

I meant to send that link to one person, Miss Peaches:) lol But I guess you can all listen. It reminds me of what we have here. :)

"Yes - the voices in my head of my Mother and my exes are surprisingly similar. Fortunately the SO says I can just ignore them now....;)"

I have met you. You have sat at my table..we talked like we have know each other for years. You, my dear, rock!!!!

OK, text is sent ... alarm is set ... and I'm off for some "mommy time" before sleep. 630 comes too early! Love my sissies .. OH!

:heart::kiss:HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!:kiss::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back