West Richland Tavern.

"Never been to Seattle myself but I hear it is really rainy." Suddenly he was uncharacteristically uncomfortable talking to Tess. He realized that it was due to his attire and excused himself. He took his plates to the sink, cleaned them and put them away. He headed out into the bar. "Nice to meet you Tess". He wondered if she was checking out his toned ass since no matter how he tried he couldn't get the damned thing to cover him completely. I wonder how long Hannah thinks I'll wear this anyway.
 
"Yep, rains all the time. I like all the green though," she watched him rise and went back to eating. He rinsed his dishes and left, she smiled. The awkwardness was painfully obvious. After Rex left she got herself a glass of ice water, rinsed her own dishes, and sauntered out to the front of the bar area to move her purse off the table.
 
Hannah watched Rex walk out bashfully and a few minutes later Tessa followed. She smiled weakly and looked at the darkness outside, her gaze fell on her clock behind the bar and she sighed. "You guys can go if you want. Its going on nine and its a Tuesday, I'll stay to handle the walk ins." Her voice was tired and her gaze was held low as she spoke. It was apparent she was stressed, but she wouldn't let it effect her or her business, if it would ever grow to that.
 
"I forgot to ask earlier, what time do we open?" Rex replied. He wasn't looking forward to spending another night in the flop house he was living but it was better than nothing. Hopefully, we'd find some place better when he got paid here. Before Hannah answered he ran and grab his clothes and started putting them on. He'd been running around mostly naked all day so he saw no point to excuse himself to dress. Give Tess another chance to check him out anyway.
 
Before she could answer he departed and she clenched onto her lip. Perhaps she had been to harsh on him... She knew at once if Tess became one of her girls, she would be one of the most wanted. And just like that it was like they were kids again. Hannah always the little fucker no one could stand, and Tess everyone's favorite.
She closed her green eyes and turned to reface the shelves, her mind reeling as she did, she was shaking in the fingers as she held a bottle in her palm.

"Seven." She blurted loud enough for him to hear, before her voice became too shaky to hide her emotion.
 
Last edited:
Tess swung her bag around her shoulder and her sunglasses fell out.

"Ugh.," she bent down to pick them up and realized too late she was right in front of the hulking bouncer. She righted herself quickly and turned away, but felt her face heating up. She picked a bar stool in the middle and sat.

She reached into her purse and produced a wrinkled 10$ bill, she smoothed it and put it down on the bar.

"Anybody have a car?" She asked quietly.
 
"You can borrow mine... Its outback..." She tossed her the keys and sighed. "What's the money for?" Her voice soft, questioning her motives as she scooted the crumpled back towards Tess, she turned her back to herald continued facing.
 
"Dinner, of course. You didn't think I expected anything for free did you? I stashed some luggage at the train station in a locker, I just need to go pick it up. I'll put some gas in the tank for you." If there was anything Tess hated it was owing people favors or money. Thank god she had a hidden savings account her ex hadn't been able to touch.

She checked out Rex in the reflection of the mirror behind the bar. The man had no shame.

Tess stifled a giggle, "how long are you going to make him wear that getup Hannah?"
 
"Until her feels.fully demoralized, and stops looking at my ass" She stiffled an arid laugh knowing she enjoyed the attention.
"Oh and you don't owe me anything, room.food and board are your payments for now, until I feel completely comfortable with you as 'One if the Girls'"
 
Rex got to the flop house "hotel" he was currently calling home. All in all the day had been good. He got a job, something he hadn't had in a while and met some sweet looking ladies. He wasn't sure about Hannah because of her father but Tess was a prize worth pursuing. Before he fell asleep he made a mental not to discuss is work attire with Hannah. It was a whore house so who was he supposed to be strutting his stuff for. If they ever had any customers they would not be interested in him or his tight ass. Six would come early since he needed to be at the tavern by 7.
 
Tess continued giggling over Rex's awkwardness. She knew Hannah was making an example of him, because every time they were in a room together his eyes were glued to her ass or her boobs.

She grinned at the thought of him when this place was full and busy. He wouldn't know where to look first surrounded by scantily clad women. Typical guy behavior.

She put the 10$ in the tip jar. She didn't care what Hannah said, she wasn't not going to pay her something. Maybe she could get up early and wash all the linens or help Hannah put some new paint on the walls as payment for her room. Tess wasn't about to admit she just spent two nights sleeping on the seats in the train depot under the fluorescent lights. She couldn't wait to get her stuff so she could crash and get some shut eye.
 
Hannah sat at the bar, the only two still there was she and Rex. She crossed her arms and sighed gently, she made up her mind that tomorrow they were going to reupholster the cushions and add a layer of paint to the old walls, wax the floor, buff out the scratches in the table top.
She had already started the list, biting the pen between her teeth she focused on what needed to be done, her gaze low as she did. There was an air about her, she had taken off her boots and stood behind the bar in nothing but stocking feet. Her teeth gnawed on the pen and she shook her head. "Fuck me..." Her voice sounded aspirated.
 
Tess returned from her errand almost an hour later and carried all her things upstairs. She took the last room on the left because it looked like it was in need of the least amount of work. She scrubbed the bathroom and unpacked her toiletries before deciding the rest could wait for tomorrow. She slept better than she had in a month.

The next morning she pulled her hair up into a tight messy bun and crept downstairs in sandals to the kitchen to make herself a couple of eggs. It was really early and she knew no one else would be awake; she was usually a night owl and preferred to sleep late but for some reason, maybe her new found hope, she was awake bright and early. She put the coffee on and regretted not putting on a sweatshirt over her grey tank top and black cotton sleeping shorts, it was a bit chilly downstairs. She considered going all the way back to her room for one but shrugged off the idea. It wasn't like anyone else was here yet.
 
Troy had stayed until Hannah had finally decided to call it a night and had locked up. His place wasn't that far away on his bike and the rumble of it's engine almost had him asleep by the time he was there. It had been a little while since he had worked nights and it would take his body a couple of days to adjust.

Waking up the next day he grabbed a quick breakfast and then began to make some calls. A guy in his line of work didn't get by without making a few friends along the way and he called in a few favours. All of them were very happy to pay up with the little bit that he was asking but he figured it would benifit him in the long run so it was worth it.

By the time he was finished he was running slightly late so he hastily dressed in some black jeans, his black leather boots, the silly fishnet top again and his black leather jacket. Grabbing his sunglasses, wallet and keys he rushed out the door and headed off to work.
 
Last edited:
Tess drank her coffee and continued her routine. Well, as routine as one could get in a new place. She took chairs down off the tables in the bar area, wiped everything down and then decided it was time for her to figure out what the hell she'd wear to work.

She had a few things that would be appropriate but wondered if Hannah kept a communal wardrobe for the girls to share. She ascended the stairs after filling her coffee cup again, intent on unpacking.
 
DJ White was a white collar businessman by day, and a poolshark by night. He was born Derek James White, but growing up in school had become DJ. Even at work, his superiors called him DJ. He had been with his current software company now for the last 6 years, working his way up to becoming a senior programmer.

He frequented the pool halls around the area, earning a reputation for being deadly accurate with the pool cue. The halls that got tired of his hustling would let him stay simply because he could draw in crowds with his musical talents on the piano and guitar. He was usually able to find a vocal accompanist, yet could sing relatively well.

He was an imposing programmer, standing 6'4" and a lean 240 pounds. His steel blue eyes find errors in code as rapidly as they could pierce a man. He had the cool confidence of a man who knew his abilities and was confident in them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DJ strolled into the West Richland Tavern, hearing that the hustlers there were better than normal. He had been looking for a challenge for some time, cleaning out most of Richland's bars and pool halls of anyone willing to pay.

He pulled his cue out of the box, screwing both ends together, before walking up to a table. He had learned that the competition generally came to him, as he racked the balls in a triangle, lined up, and broke them quickly. He moved through the set quickly, not missing a shot as he sank every ball he called.

He made his way to the bar, sitting on a stool and ordering a whiskey sour, waiting to be approached about his pool game.
 
Last edited:
Tess came downstairs at ten minutes to 7, ready to work. She was dressed in one of her only appropriate outfits for this type of work; a hunter green corset over a short, tight, black skirt with a slit on the left side. It left very little to the imagination. She had done her makeup conservatively; she wasn’t a fan of caking it on. Smoky eyes and nude lipstick was her standard. Her black stockings were a stark contrast to her pale skin, and even though she hadn’t worn her 5" peep toe pumps for awhile they were not difficult for her to walk gracefully in. Her hair was half pulled back revealing her ample chest almost bursting out of the top of her corset.

She saw the good looking guy sitting at the bar nursing a drink and wondered if she was expected to offer herself to him or wait for him to ask Hannah about companionship. She peered around the bar room for Hannah but didn’t see her, maybe she was in the kitchen.

Tess’ long strides took her to the bar and she repeated her mantra under her breath as she walked, “I am valued, I am worthy, I am important.”.

“Hey there.” She said seductively. Playing a part was so much easier than being herself, she never would have approached a man like him under normal circumstances.
 
Last edited:
DJ was taken aback by the woman approaching him. She was dressed to the nines, yet there seemed to be just a tiny something that was off. He couldn't quite place it, but he smiled and offered here a stool, pulling it out and watching her take a seat. "Howdy," he said softly, smiling before taking a sip of his drink. The sour mixture was nicely balanced, with just enough sweet to dull the burn of the whiskey, but plenty of bite from the sour.

He looked up, smiling at the woman, before noticing someone approaching table he was going over to. He could tell it wasn't one of the staffers, as this man had a practiced edge about him as he approached the pool table. "Excuse me," DJ said softly, before standing up, straightening his vest, and walking over to the table.

"You looking for a game," he asked the man confidently. The man just grunted, before setting $300 on the table. DJ groaned. These were higher stakes than he was used to, and he wasn't sure how good these guys were. He swallowed his anxiety, matching the bet. The man told him to break, and DJ smiled.

The break sank a solid and a stripe. Since they were playing 8 ball, and not 9, he quickly scanned the table, before selecting solids. He moved with practiced ease, quickly sinking every solid, before looking at the 8 ball.

"8 ball, top right corner pocket," he said, before lining up and hitting the shot. He grinned as he watched the 8 ball go in the right pocket, the cue ball caroming off the rails to clink against two stripes. He turned to the man, who seemed astonished that it had taken that short of a time for him to lose.

"Thank you," DJ said, before breaking his cue down, loading it up, and carrying it to the bar with him. He took a seat in front of the girl and smiled. "Well, now that that is over. Would you like a drink?" he asked quietly.
 
Tess had never seen anyone win a game of pool that quickly. He exuded control and power. The loser looked very irritated as he crossed the room back to her side. When he asked her about a drink she considered for a moment beforetelling him, "I never drink on the clock."
 
DJ nodded, realizing what had thrown him off. She was an escort, not a regular patron. He smiled again and settled down to think. Suddenly, he realized something. "Were you expecting me to pick you up?" he asked. He had never really talked to an escort, and his curiosity got the better of him.

"Sorry, I've never really dealt with this. I'm used to being the one to come onto women, not the other way around. I guess I don't know what to do from here, or where to go. I'm not loaded either, so if this is cost based, I'd have to know that before-hand," he said, before realizing what he said. He quickly shut his mouth, hoping he hadn't offended her.
 
Tess' full lips parted into her mega watt smile as he spoke. Somehow he had been caught off guard.

"This is a brothel honey, its pay by the hour. You tell me what you want from me and we make a deal before we go upstairs," she put her hand on his arm affectionately.
 
Rex rolled into the bar and saw Tess dressed seductively playing pool with a tall guy. He was about the same weight as Rex but slightly taller. Rex nodded his way and said "hey Tess. I'm going out back to feed the dogs if Hannah is looking for me. Are you hungry? I make a good ham and cheese omelette." He could not help himself as he continued "looks like you may need it with that guy!" He disappeared into the kitchen.
 
Troy parked his bike out the front where he could keep an eye on it and walked casually into the bar. Ducking his head had become automatic for him as he entered rooms and he did it quickly so he could scan the area with a practiced eye.
There were a couple of guys playing pool but they seemed more interested with the guy sitting at the bar with Tess than with their game. By the looks of the cue he was carrying Troy guessed he was a Hustler who had just beaten them. He better keep an eye on that situation.
Rex and Hannah didn't seem to be here yet and they person behind the bar wasn't anyone he knew, so Troy decided to let Tess work her magic and grabbed a seat near the door where he could keep an eye on things until Hannah showed up. He had a few things to discuss with her about the bar.
 
Tess' eyes narrowed at Rex's comment, she didn't need help to do her job and it was rude for him to insinuate something like that in front of a client.

She refocused on the attractive man in front of her, "think about it, " she told him, "75 for the first hour and 25 per hour after that," she leaned in until her lips almost touched his ear and added, "i'm worth it."

She headed to the kitchen to give Rex a piece of her mind, she walked with attitude now just in case her mark was watching.
 
Rex got food for the dogs and headed out back. They seemed glad to see him but weary just the same. He wondered if Hannah had named them and a mental note to ask her. He sort of felt a kinship to them since they had found Hannah and so had he. One looked like a Dalmatian but wasn't pure bred. Maybe mixed with a Pointer of some kind. The other looked like a collie and golden retriever mix. He decided that if he was going to take care of them, he needed to figure out how to get them a house since right now they slept in the open air. He went back into the kitchen and began looking for omelette ingredients. He found a couple of dozen eggs, some ham and american cheese slices. He walked back into the bar area almost bumping into Tess as she headed to the kitchen.
 
Back
Top