The Pussy Slide Tease

Nothing to add that everyone else hasn't already, I think any form of teasing enhances the overall experience. Nothing better than when a lover begs you to take them over the edge.

Wat takes you over the edge devinity?
 
Looking to restart an old favorite thread

If you love to have your beautiful mound teased with the tip of your man's cock, chime in and let's restart this old thread.

Jon
 
I love doing/having it done. Its hard to say who is teasing who though, but either way its so much fun.
 
My wife certainly likes holding my cock and sliding up and down between her labia and against her clit...she squirts and squirts when we do this
 
I love the teasing so much. I get so turned on by feeling a hard cock run up and down my slit.
 
Love hearing from the ladies on this. The tease and intimacy of this are so erotic
 
a turn on and functional

such a fun way to tease. And it feels really good. Plus a great way to get his cock wet before he goes inside me.
 
I love wondering if/when he might slip inside; will he notice if I just tilt my hips a little bit to capture him? I love the feeling of him sliding through my lips and along my clit. <shiver>
 
Absolutely!!

I would love to have the head of a thick cock teasing my pussy...spreading my lips wider and wider...getting me wetter and wetter...but not going in! My juices are dripping by the time he starts circling just my clit only...teasing me...and when I cum, I cum HARD and leave his cock soaking wet.

Then I'd have him bring his cock to my mouth and would start sucking greedily, loving the taste of my own juices. And when he cums, I'll take in every last drop but leaving some in my mouth to share with him in a kiss...that way we BOTH get to taste ourselves. I find that highly erotic! :devil:
 
I like it but it makes me yearn to be penetrated and sometimes that can be so strong it makes the tease less enjoyable. I get pretty impatient for cock sometimes ;)
 
Just found this thread and of course it...

I would love to have the head of a thick cock teasing my pussy...spreading my lips wider and wider...getting me wetter and wetter...but not going in! My juices are dripping by the time he starts circling just my clit only...teasing me...and when I cum, I cum HARD and leave his cock soaking wet.

Then I'd have him bring his cock to my mouth and would start sucking greedily, loving the taste of my own juices. And when he cums, I'll take in every last drop but leaving some in my mouth to share with him in a kiss...that way we BOTH get to taste ourselves. I find that highly erotic! :devil:


Just found this thread - what a discovery! - As a guy I love this way of teasing a lover's wet hot pussy -- and seeing how desperate with pleasure she becomes, before perhaps filling her deeply.

Love your descriptions - lit females here - of how it feels to you! For me, let me know more! It is fantastic and would love to discuss more. And more.


Gabriel
 
This is the first time I've posted in the threads but when I saw your question and no responses I couldn't resist :)

I LOOOOVE feeling a hard cock sliding up and down my wet pussy, grabbing onto his cock and rubbing the head back and forth on my clit, getting me soaked and then making myself cum. After sticking him inside me and riding him until he cums nice and hard. ;)

Sometimes during intercourse I like to pull his cock out and slide it up and down my pussy too or letting it fall against his stomach and grinding down on him. He seems to love it too!

Just wrote a note of appreciation for this thread.

The more postings I read here, the more it turns me on.

G
 
Restarting an old favorite
I love doing this grinding my cock against her slowly sliding it up and down between her lips. Her clit scraping against my shaft. Watching the look of pure exctasy wash over her face as my cock throbs. Her pussy wahing my dick in her juices as precum seeps from the head and coats her sensitive bud. Sometimes ill stop and tease her entrance with just the tip of my penis gently fucking her with just the head of my cock and then placing it against her clit and grindin against it some more.
 
My husband and I both love doing this. I love teasing him and myself by pressing his cock against his stomach and sliding my wet pussy lips up and down his shaft. It feels great for both of us and I love watching him cum all over his stomach and chest. My husband also likes to tease me this way by lubing his cock and my clit up and then sliding gently back and forth through my lips and over my clit. The slippery contact feels so good and is such a tease that I have great orgasms if he teases me this way long enough.
 
Did the slide tease to my GF at the time--I'd pulled out and was stroking up and down her slit and when I came, I nailed her on the cheek with a sizable gob. :D
 
Back
Top