Illustrator seeks a-MUSE-ment

still amused by memories combined with fantasies...



hmmm.. her head thrown back... or bending forward...?
 
Last edited:
made a decision on that...
her hair... might change...or not. (not intended to be anyone specific, this time)
 
Last edited:
actually much more like a former amusement. :)

 
Last edited:
Thank you!
I'm glad to hear it.

wonder why you chose the earlier version (short hair)?
Just curious.:)

They seem to go together better.
The short hair looks edgier and more mature.
 
I agree. The shorter hair seems natural and more real. Keep it short!

:)

Well, I've already drawn it long...
we shall see how the paper holds up, might try something in between.

The pony tail (and bangs) is somewhat youthful, which is likely why a woman I knew/know wore her hair like that into her 40s (currently no bangs).

Now two pig tails! That gets weird for me, I drew them on a woman and it just didn't "work" quite right.

fascinating really.
 
Hoo wee! Moved a bunch of snow.
Did 12 houses last night and 6 this morning. Glad to have a snow blower (which is why I do the others...just keep on plowin')

Reminds me of Winters of my youth. (though that was all manual, when I was old enough to "help", and generally just did our own).

Worked from home most of yesterday and likely today too.
 
what will be next?

Whatever it is it will be good! I’ve been enjoying your drawings for years. You are able to portray the excitement and pleasure of sex that even surpasses a picture! I’m sorry but I’m not the kind of muse you are looking for but I enjoy your work so please keep drawing! ERM
 
Whatever it is it will be good! I’ve been enjoying your drawings for years. You are able to portray the excitement and pleasure of sex that even surpasses a picture! I’m sorry but I’m not the kind of muse you are looking for but I enjoy your work so please keep drawing! ERM

well! Thank you so much. :)

Often it feels like I am posting pictures into the void.
(as far as my text ramblings, well... I don't really expect response) :rolleyes:
 
Christmas ornaments

Christmas began today...ack!

Into the crawl space...... up and down up and down... artificial tree is about 80 pounds and awkward. to get out and through the basement.
Lights too far gone... (was a pre-lit)....had replaced all some years back...so.......pulled 'em all off....and got 20 boxes of LED for tree (12 boxes) and porch...etc...
JUST got all lights on. Some other things up and around. Ornaments tomorrow.

A picture would do here, I think.
of decorations
 
between real work.
"other" work.

I slipped in (always nice to be able to slip something in) a diff hair style. (had to digitally erase some of the previous hair, as paper was getting "saturated")

 
Last edited:
A previous muse, who STILL amuses. (I am thankful for memories)

not exactly right, but catches the essence.

......../IMG]

some detail is lost... (not rendered), mostly the color and highlites...the gloss of wetness... no time for that sort of fussing.:)

[SIZE="1"]
I hope that she has fond memories too.[/SIZE]
 
Last edited:
Back
Top