Not open for further replies.
what's your poison, cowboy?

fish and chips
tumblr_mccekzv2vN1qhpzwoo1_500_large.jpg

pizza from geno's?
tumblr_m8n0zquTvx1rzwv55o1_500_large.png

nice healthy salad?
tumblr_mgnhvqX3A41qflpc1o1_500_large.jpg

i'm not worried about neighborhood cats. i'm too cute to attack. not really....

I didn't say you had to every day...just today. The door is open, btw. But, any hello kitty shit gets anywhere near and I have the ladies cats from down the road trained to attack.

not even this kind of hello kitty is allowed near the man cave? *mrow.playful pawing*

tumblr_mbspao6FLg1qcgltko1_500_large.jpg

what's your poison, cowboy?

pizza from geno's?
tumblr_m8n0zquTvx1rzwv55o1_500_large.png

i'm not worried about neighborhood cats. i'm too cute to attack. not really....

not even this kind of hello kitty is allowed near the man cave? *mrow.playful pawing*

tumblr_mbspao6FLg1qcgltko1_500_large.jpg

Most certainly Ginos East!!!!!! ALmost enough reason to go back to Chicago in of itself...mmm

I guess some temporary Hello Kitty would be ok...since you put it that way

Anticipating that husband will find an excuse to cancel our date tonight...

Hoping readers enjoy the latest chapter in my series. It's been ages since the last one and hope they're still interested. :eek:

I could really use a massage and a great deal of relaxing cuddling right now.

I think I'm about due for getting laid again.

Also, new girl at work is fucking hot. I feel like I should thank her in advance for all the bate fantasies she's going to be a part of.

What an amazing life I lead, huh?

:p

I think I'm about due for getting laid again.

Also, new girl at work is fucking hot. I feel like I should thank her in advance for all the bate fantasies she's going to be a part of.

What an amazing life I lead, huh?

:p
You are such a charmer, mf. :kiss: :rolleyes:

If things work out as I can imagine, then I am gonna be forced to give up Literotica
I can easily lve with that... If it works out
Damn... That is still one helluva "If"

That its crielk fir me to go to a strip show and bot have a cock waiting for me when I got home:( ohhhh ERM...I miss you

That I might regreat some of my posts tomorrow.. lol drinking and Lit may nbot go ahnd and ahand.... but I don't do too bead for drinking all tnight... and pent up from being rubbed on from stirppers all night :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back