The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Hands her some sedatives to dump into the popcorn and drink of twihards-
Maybe a gun would've been better...

*face brightens* Gun?! Please? I could really use one...

*saves sedatives for tomorrow, dropping a little into her Red Bull secretly*

Turns his back and starts walking away at an unhurried pace. Whistling innocently

*throws pillow at him, running to hide behind VT*

-she stands there bewildered. The chaos of getting pounced on, and then left to handle the bear.... then licks-
What'd I do?!

-Sees the godzilla attacking the pillow fort, she pounces on FD, returning the favor as she nips an ear-

*shakes his head and yells after her* Keep it up! It only gets worse!

*pokes head out of fort* I'm counting on it!!

Blinks. Gives VT a departing lick. Then walks toward the pillow fort, making Godzilla sounds

Raaaaawr!

Stomps around

Ohno! It Godzilla! *calls in the air strike* Tango, we got a enormous lizard... lite em up!

LT: YAY! Movies done. Time to shut down my projectors and get the fuck out of here.

Last edited:
-she stands there bewildered. The chaos of getting pounced on, and then left to handle the bear.... then licks-
What'd I do?!

-Sees the godzilla attacking the pillow fort, she pounces on FD, returning the favor as she nips an ear-

*pokes head out of fort* I'm counting on it!!

Ohno! It Godzilla! *calls in the air strike* Tango, we got a enormous lizard... lite em up!

LT: YAY! Movies done. Time to shut down my projectors and get the fuck out of here.

Starts stomping on the pillows at the base of the fort. Tossing imaginary cars in random directions of prehistoric lizard rage. Draws himself up, drawing a deep breath preparing to rain fiery death down upon the pillow fort...

Tackled from behind! Falling to the ground with a nipped ear. Growling, he gives her hair a light tug

Come see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help I'm being repressed!

Starts stomping on the pillows at the base of the fort. Tossing imaginary cars in random directions of prehistoric lizard rage. Draws himself up, drawing a deep breath preparing to rain fiery death down upon the pillow fort...

Tackled from behind! Falling to the ground with a nipped ear. Growling, he gives her hair a light tug

Come see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help I'm being repressed!

Upon hearing such a fabulous quote, strides into the midst of the battle, kisses 'Godzilla' good and hard and strides away...rambling about women lying in ponds...

Upon hearing such a fabulous quote, strides into the midst of the battle, kisses 'Godzilla' good and hard and strides away...rambling about women lying in ponds...

Kissed. Too stunned to reply. Then he just laughs at her parting words

"Strange women lying in ponds is no basis for a system of government!"

-She hops into the pillow fortress too confused by the turn of events to do anything besides watch-

*sits with VT in the fort, equally confused. Her hand sliding slowly to grope a boobies*

LT: Fuck you biscuit can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back