Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

thanks for the info... i know they aren't traditional...but erotic traditionals are hard to find and a lot of them only take 1 genere or the other ie only BDSM, or women's erotic...romance... not what we really call erotica...
I was pretty decided to go with i universe's premiere plus package...that would give me the editorial review and the back cover polish...
 
The Naked Viking

Hello all,

Got a book of my own to spruik: it's called 'The Naked Viking'. It's not an erotic story, though it does contain a fair amount of nudity and an awful lot of bad behaviour - which is almost as good. ;)

You can check the book out here, and soon I'll have the official website up, www.nakedviking.com - the site should be up and running next week, hopefully, but in the meantime you can see the blurb and preface through the other link. And if you're thinking $23.00 sounds like a lot for a paperback, remember those are Aussie dollars - with about $US0.75 to every Aussie dollar, those in a purchasing frame of mind should be able to pick it up for around $US17.50 or so.

Feel free to check it out, and for further examples of my writing you can always go look at my literotica submissions too. Many thanks!
 
Coming Together v01

Volume 1 of Coming Together : An erotic cocktail is now on sale at www.EroticAnthology.com

It is a compilation of stories, poetry, and illustrations from AH irregulars. Enjoy! :D

 
Last edited:
Finally!

My first book with Ellora's Cave is finally available here:

http://www.ellorascave.com/productpage.asp?ISBN=1-4199-0280-6

The story first appeared as a novel called "The House on Charlevoix Street" right here in Literotica, then was picked up by Ellora's subsidiary Ghede Press, which then folded before publication. EC picked it up, and after waiting 15 months the thing is finally for sale.

French Riviera, here I come! :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
Hey all...

Real quick as I am running late for a poker game tonight. But wanted to tell you all..."DRAGON'S BREATH" (By Rick Lee aka...Thesandman/Many Feathers) has finally hit the "New Stories" availability list. It's been a year now...and finally will be available for sale soon.

Here's the link if you want to look for it, and keep an eye peeled for when it's actually available. :)

http://www.extasybooks.com/ebsoon.php3?ebookid=20100

But wanted to let you all know, how excited (finally) I am...and thank you ALL, each and every one of you for believing in me...and being there for me.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
It only looks like I'm not a contributing author, since my stories where removed for publication. Congrats to all.
 
Last edited:
Hi guys, BardsLady here.

A quick Question.. can we post exerpts from our books here on the thread?

And, good news for my second book, Shadow Demon, It's got a 5 Angel and 5 Cup rating!! I'm happydancin around the place!

Stay Cool, stay out of the storms, and have an airtight alibi if you're going to get into trouble. :kiss:
 
BardsLady said:
Hi guys, BardsLady here.

A quick Question.. can we post exerpts from our books here on the thread?

And, good news for my second book, Shadow Demon, It's got a 5 Angel and 5 Cup rating!! I'm happydancin around the place!

Stay Cool, stay out of the storms, and have an airtight alibi if you're going to get into trouble. :kiss:

Congrats! I love the happy dance :nana:
 
dr_mabeuse said:
Finally!

My first book with Ellora's Cave is finally available here:

http://www.ellorascave.com/productpage.asp?ISBN=1-4199-0280-6

The story first appeared as a novel called "The House on Charlevoix Street" right here in Literotica, then was picked up by Ellora's subsidiary Ghede Press, which then folded before publication. EC picked it up, and after waiting 15 months the thing is finally for sale.

French Riviera, here I come! :rolleyes:

Congrats doc.

PS- the cover art's ok (I like the way the words go over his eyes)-- but you deserve better.:)
 
Handle Me With Care

I had five stories in a series I called "Stephen" posted for a few years here on Literotica. I was forced to remove the Stephen stories when I incorporated them into my erotic/paranormal novel:

Handle Me With Care.
 

Attachments

  • DCL_HandleMeWithCare_coverlg.jpg
    DCL_HandleMeWithCare_coverlg.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 44
Shadow Demon Exerpt

A voice, extremely close to my ear said, “I’m going to remove my hand now. If you value your life, and that pretty face of yours, you will remain absolutely still and don’t scream.”
The voice sounded strangely familiar to me. Relaxing into the loam, I inhaled through my nose, blinking in surprise. Sandalwood. Great. Just great. First, the bad guys, and now this. Not in any position to argue, my head lowered a fraction of an inch. The hand slowly left my mouth. My imagination must have been on overdrive, feeling the man’s fingertips caressing my lips, then along my cheekbone. Then again, maybe not. The harsh breathing next to my ear and the hands moving down my body told me this was no dream. More like a molten fire that ignited the heat my blood. It was a hard won battle not to shiver as his hands found the sensitive area below my ear. Tiny electrical shocks zapped my nerve endings while he caressed and felt my skin. I buried my head in the fabric of my shirt to stifle a moan of pure lust. The danger we were in, and the primal sensuality of the moment made everything seem more excruciating.
Once I had myself under control, I licked my lips and whispered softly. “Why?”
He didn’t answer me at all. Instead, he forced my face into the dirt and tucked his head into my neck. Not a moment too soon, because footsteps came perilously close. Close enough to make me break out in a cold sweat. My mystery man’s lips began moving along the line of my neck, causing my blood to go from volcanic to nuclear meltdown in zero seconds. Whether deliberate or not, his lips, combined with the fear of discovery, sent my hormones into overdrive. Those same lips moved, placing tiny kisses, nipping and tasting my flesh as they burned their way closer to my ear. A small shift in his weight brought hard evidence of his arousal pressing against my backside. Slowly, his hips began to move in minute ways, as if to ease the pressure. It was so erotic, I had to bite my lip until it bled to keep from making any noise that would alert whoever was out there.
As if my actions had alerted him, his lips murmured against my ear. “Stay very still and do not move. When I leave, count to one hundred, then get out of here.”
 
Quenched

www.ebookmall.com/ebook/173430-ebook.htm



"Quenched by O.T. Genre Erotic Thriller....Quenched tells the story of Andrea Rafferty, an attractive 21 year old woman. As a part time model and waitress in a restaurant Andrea encounters many different people in her travels. What happens in this particular novel describes her relationship with a number of different men but what finally occurs will surprise you, the reader. Over the course of this novel, Andrea experiences date rape and perpetrates revengeful gay rape, two very controversial subjects in themselves. But despite the shock factor, the author handles them with care and sensitivity so you couldn't imagine the book any other way. Initially you may be mistaken of the subject matter if you go by the title of this novel alone. I immediately thought that I would be reviewing a purely erotic novel. But this turned out not to be the case. Admittedly there are scenes of a sexual nature but they are intertwined with blackmail, intrigue and murder. An excellent mix for any novel. At times the events were quite comical though I am not entirely sure this was intended! I thoroughly enjoyed Quenched from beginning to end and will certainly be looking out from more of this author in the future. Now if there was a website where readers could find out more about him I am sure it would not take long for O.T. to build up a substantial readership. Carrie White reviewer Ebook reviews weekly www.ebook-reviews.net
 
Novella by Rob Heart

Typographical Error
An erotic 21st century fairytale
http://www.publishamerica.com/shopping/shopdisplayproducts.asp?catalogid=9130
ISBN 1-4137-7250-1


Tyler assumed that his love life was over. After his former wife had cheated on him, he buried himself into his work and studies. He felt that dating was futile. That was until he accidentally placed the wrong address on an email he meant to send to his friend.

The events that followed showed Tyler just how wrong his assumption would be.

Kelly entered his life and Tyler’s world was turned around. Their whirlwind romance and erotic rendezvous’ proved that just when you think life couldn’t be any worse, the best could happen.

Romantic locations, erotic fantasies and in the saddle fun leads you through the initial meeting of Kelly and Tyler and into the romance and erotica of this 21st century fairytale. Typographical Error takes you on a journey that proves that not all mistakes are bad.
 

Attachments

  • Book%20Cover.jpg
    Book%20Cover.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
7990653_400x400.jpg


Inbred
$19.95
by Brent Grasson
Genre: Erotica
Paperback: 169 pages
Binding: Perfect-Bound
Publisher: Barn Burner Publishing (July 2005)

Synopsis:

ADULT EROTICA. INCEST. Gloria is a single mother who does everything and anything to get the things she wants and to take care of her family. She teaches her children how to go after the things they want in life. In their quest to satisfy their desires, they break all the social norms and taboos, and influence those around them to do the same. Their incestuous lifestyle becomes the norm for their offspring. Graphic images and descriptions of sexual acts among consenting adults in controversial relationships.

http://www.cafepress.com/amerconspiracy.26463973
 
Last edited:
My latest horror novel is now at the printer and will be available soon! Changeling Moon is the third Trinity Bay book, a loosely-connected trio of tales set in the same small town.

c_moon_cover.jpg


For thousands of years, they have lived among us. Their abilities have given rise to our oldest legends and our deepest fears.

They are changelings. Shape-shifters. Hunters. Creatures of the night. Ruled by the moon, and by their own savage hungers.

Some wish only to survive unnoticed in our world, to be left alone and have as little to do with us as possible. They keep to their laws and traditions. They keep to themselves. Their first and only loyalty is to the pack.

But there are those who are outcasts from their own kind. Outcasts, like the beautiful and ruthless Simone Drachen and her perversely devoted son.

They have broken the ancient laws, tasted of the forbidden, and gained greater power from it. To them, humans are not something to be avoided and tolerated.

To them, we are prey.

And now they have come to Trinity Bay, where one troubled young woman will be caught in the midst of their deadly conflict.

Aiden Ferguson has lost everyone she ever cared about. Orphaned, alone, reclusive and shy, she leads a quiet existence in her little house on the beach, until a chance meeting with a handsome stranger begins to draw her out of her shell. An unexpected friendship with a flamboyant actress draws her out even more.

For the first time in years, Aiden is learning to love life again … just as her life, her soul and her very humanity are threatened by the cold white light of the Changeling Moon


**

A .pdf preview is available now on my site:
Preview Changeling Moon

Take a look!

-- Sabledrake
 
BlackSnake said:

View Large Image


Inbred
$19.95
by Brent Grasson
Genre: Erotica
Paperback: 169 pages
Binding: Perfect-Bound
Publisher: Barn Burner Publishing (July 2005)

Synopsis:

ADULT EROTICA. INCEST. Gloria is a single mother who does everything and anything to get the things she wants and to take care of her family. She teaches her children how to go after the things they want in life. In their quest to satisfy their desires, they break all the social norms and taboos, and influence those around them to do the same. Their incestuous lifestyle becomes the norm for their offspring. Graphic images and descriptions of sexual acts among consenting adults in controversial relationships.

http://www.cafepress.com/amerconspiracy.26463973


omfg, i didn't know you had a book. :eek:
 
publishing ~

Coming soon: Into the Woods: Erotic Fairytales and Other Stories
Featuring:
*Art Campbell
*BrettJ
*Scott Carpenter
*Al Case
*Daliso Chaponda
*Cordelia Speedicut
*Soren Narnia
*And more!

Ever wonder what really happened to Cinderella, or what made Jack's bean stalk so magical? Ever wonder what sex with Bigfoot would be like or what happens when Sleeping Beauty comes to life in the 21st century? Goldilocks gets a new name, Sherlock Holmes gets laid and a werewolf is on the loose.
Don't miss out on a fantastic collection of erotic tales that will send shivers and laughter through your body.​

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goes to press Sept 1st
 
My Erotic Tale said:
publishing ~

Coming soon: Into the Woods: Erotic Fairytales and Other Stories
Featuring:
*Art Campbell
*BrettJ
*Scott Carpenter
*Al Case
*Daliso Chaponda
*Cordelia Speedicut
*Soren Narnia
*And more!

Ever wonder what really happened to Cinderella, or what made Jack's bean stalk so magical? Ever wonder what sex with Bigfoot would be like or what happens when Sleeping Beauty comes to life in the 21st century? Goldilocks gets a new name, Sherlock Holmes gets laid and a werewolf is on the loose.
Don't miss out on a fantastic collection of erotic tales that will send shivers and laughter through your body.​

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goes to press Sept 1st


Congrats, be sure to post a link for us.
 
Back
Top