Help with TS

cream1rst

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 25, 2012
Posts
351
Hey lit family, got a question. As a guy who loves transgender women and the eroticism of it, i have the hardest time finding real transgender women whom i can talk to and/or meet up with. Have any one heard of [Spam]?? Is it a legit site to meet TS women?? Does anyone know of any websites that cater to men looking for TS?? Any help and or suggestions would be great too!!

Also, if you have any stories please share.. More descriptive thd better the story... Thanks
 
Last edited by a moderator:
What you need to do us admit to yourself that you are gay... Find a boyfriend that is willing to dress up as a woman for you every once in a while.
 
What you need to do us admit to yourself that you are gay... Find a boyfriend that is willing to dress up as a woman for you every once in a while.[/QUOTE

So yea any and all HELPFUL info is welcomed. Wether not someone is gay or straight or anything in between isnt the issue.
 
I agree

What you need to do us admit to yourself that you are gay... Find a boyfriend that is willing to dress up as a woman for you every once in a while.[/QUOTE

So yea any and all HELPFUL info is welcomed. Wether not someone is gay or straight or anything in between isnt the issue.

I agree with your reply. Your sexual preference has nothin to do with your post. I find attractive TG women vehit it, and I'm certainly not gay. If i was, what would it marter on here? I might have bi tendencies, but I don't act on them for a couple of reasons.
 
First of all: Why do I get the DISTINCT feeling that this thread got transferred into this forum from F&S or someplace?

Secondly: Why do I wish they'd send it back??? :rolleyes:


HINT: Maybe it's all of the witty (read = REALLY assholish) "You are fucking GAY!!!!" comments... and the equally snappy (read = REALLY fuckwadish) "No, I'm NOT! I just like chicks with dicks and big plastic tits!"... bullshit.




P.S. If you aren't following my drift here boys, I think you are BOTH assholes for treating TG people like they are fucking pieces of meat put here to solely amuse your sorry asses! In other words, show some fucking respect. They are human beings and deserve to be fucking treated that way. :mad:
 
Last edited:
First of all, going out looking for a tg is like looking for someone with anorexia, or someone with schizophrenia. What I'm saying may not be pc, but is the reality. Looking for someone with psychological issues because you are too embarrassed to admit to yourself that you are gay is just wrong. Tg's aren't bad people... Just people that are really fucked up in the head. Do yourself a favor and have sex with a dude. It will be the best thing you ever do.
 
Trans people are not fucked in the head. We have birth defects that make us look like the wrong sex.

Aside from Douchebag420 and his ignorance,--and taking OP's question in the spirit he claims it to be,

you might find partners in your area via fetlife.com which is like facebook for pervs.

But you need to get to know people first before you tell them how much you love the fact that they are trans. Just like any thing else.
 
Clear thee air

So first since sexuality is such the question here im____!! Point blank i like chicks with the extra hardware on occasion. Secondly, in no way was this post intended to be taken as disrespect to the TG, TS community. It solely was to see if anyone felt the attraction i feel and could maybe help with any social network sites that are prevalent with that community. Thirdly, i have respect for all people no matter wat sex, sexuality, race, etc..

Only was lookn for some info people. All the extra isnt needed
 
Point blank i like chicks with the extra hardware on occasion
This is what you're looking for, in that case. Because dude-- If she can get it up without viagra? She doesn't have enough estrogen in her to be female. Silicone titties do not make a woman.

Secondly, in no way was this post intended to be taken as disrespect to the TG, TS community.
Not so much you as the first dickweeds that responded.
It solely was to see if anyone felt the attraction i feel
Sure- You'll find them on the fetish forum.
and could maybe help with any social network sites that are prevalent with that community.
Like I said http://fetlife.com and don't piss people off.
 
Im also not Gay & Im lucky enough to have Made Love to 4 TGs 3 post 1 pre op & have also been with a couple of TVs (100% The most mind blowing SEX I've EVER HAD)
This comment isnt meant to disregard any TGs or TVs feelings but
I UNDERSTAND
2 of the post of TGs, I was the first to have penetrative Sex with them, it was a pleasure for all involved, I regularly still meet up with 1 of them & she's married, but quite often we Make Love, for old times sake & also Her Hubby likes to watch xx
 
Im also not Gay & Im lucky enough to have Made Love to 4 TGs 3 post 1 pre op & have also been with a couple of TVs (100% The most mind blowing SEX I've EVER HAD)
This comment isnt meant to disregard any TGs or TVs feelings but
I UNDERSTAND
2 of the post of TGs, I was the first to have penetrative Sex with them, it was a pleasure for all involved, I regularly still meet up with 1 of them & she's married, but quite often we Make Love, for old times sake & also Her Hubby likes to watch xx

You are definitely gay... You have a severe case of denial! I feel sorry for you. You are going to live your life pretending to be something that you're not. Just sad.
 
Im also not Gay & Im lucky enough to have Made Love to 4 TGs 3 post 1 pre op & have also been with a couple of TVs (100% The most mind blowing SEX I've EVER HAD)
This comment isnt meant to disregard any TGs or TVs feelings but
I UNDERSTAND
2 of the post of TGs, I was the first to have penetrative Sex with them, it was a pleasure for all involved, I regularly still meet up with 1 of them & she's married, but quite often we Make Love, for old times sake & also Her Hubby likes to watch xx
It's very true, there are a lot of people who are attracted to some sort of particular energy they sense-- or think they sense-- or something-- in trans women.
Or, in trans men.

It's okay, really. Some trans women don't like that, some do. I'm glad youve met a few that liked your desires.

Did you notice, or did you not notice, my link?
 
Last edited:
Liking TGs women doesn't mean he's gay... unless he'd like to explain if he's looking for a 'chick with a dick'
or
a real life person who IDs as being a woman, doesn't want to have a penis and has no interest in being treated as a fuck-toy by someone with a fetish.
Which is it Creamy?

It does mean that he is GAY. If a man wants to fuck anything that was born a male he is GAY. To the OP try dating sites in your area.
 
Last edited:
I'm gay and have been in a relationship with a lesbian identifying trans woman. Being interested in a trans woman does not make you gay it means you like the ladies(if you are a straight id dude) Nor does it make you bi if you are a gay gal. Trans women are women, trans men are men and it is only the insecure who believe otherwise.

*edited because wine makes me lazy*
 
Last edited:
It's pretty funny to hear anyone make such flat statements about something that has nothing to do with them.

I know he ain't straight.I wish the LBGT community would stop using the straight label, on men who fucks men.Anyways,OP, treat your tranny date with respect.Compliment her/him often, and do yourself a huge favor:when you start dating shemales,please for the love of God stick with shemales.Don't go back to dating natural born women. Other than that I hope you are successful in finding the mate of your dreams

http://www.hungangels.com/vboard/showthread.php?t=47689
 
Last edited:
Yay... a matched pair of transphobic bigots. Because I've never encountered anything like that before.
 
Back
Top