Why is my GF's Pussy So Tight?

JohnZee

Experienced
Hi,

On our 3rd date last night, I managed to lure a cute 35yr old into the sack. I can't believe how tight her pussy was - tighter than my ex's butt! I haven't felt a pussy that tight since I was in my late teens. It felt (and tasted!) very normal / healthy btw. I'm curious as to why her pussy's so tight. She wasn't kinky (or could be hiding it - she claimed I was the first guy to ever cum on her tits!).

Her head + hand technique is stellar. Natural or learnt? I remember a GF I had as a teenager who had amazing technique - I always put it down to some article in Cosmo or the like.

She is quite short, 'petite', but well built. She doesn't have an ounce of fat and keeps seriously fit via swimming + running (she's probably the fittest girl I've ever dated in that regard - wow!).

I initially thought, when we got down to business, that she can't have had many guys if her pussy's that tight... She just seems really narrow down there.

Do some girls *just have* really tight pussies? Surely, if she's had the 'average' amount of guys for a 35yr old girl, her pussy would be looser than that? Could she have been nervous?

If you want to know why I'm asking, it's because I genuinely wonder if she's led a slightly sheltered life (compared to most women I've met), hence the mega tight pussy. Could she still have such a tight pussy if she's screwed loads of guys? My intial impressions are that she's a sweet girl. If she really hasn't had many guys I want to take it gentle with her.

Thanks in advance.

The vagina is a muscle, just like any other muscle. Some women's are going to be larger/smaller/tighter/looser (?) than others. I'm an NP and have worked in women's health and believe me, I've seen all shapes and sizes at all ages.

She may have never had children, or she may know the therapeutic magic of Kegels. Or she just may have a smaller one compared to your ex's.

And yes, she could've been - on top of all that - nervous.

Oh, and I've got it on good authority that the so-called "advise" columns in Cosmo and the like are, to put it succinctly, bullshit. (SO likes to read them for a laugh - and then point out all the reasons they're oh-so-wrong - kills time on a Sunday morning during the half time of the football). Could be she had a very good teacher (or a gay friend - I've got one of them and he's always said a man can give the best information on BJs, because, after all, the men are the only ones with penises).

You sound like a very concerned lover and I'm sure she appreciates that.

Last edited:
That all makes perfect sense, thanks. I have a pretty good memory for pussies, but I've only ever felt one this tight when I was dating a fitness instructor in my early '20s. She couldn't have been clenching it with Kegels all night - that would've tired her, right? Could her low body fat ratio have something to do with it? She's definitely not had kids - and I suspect it wouldn't be easy for a girl with a pussy that small.

All the dick in the world isn't going to make a pussy "loose"...it just doesn't work that way. You just got lucky, in more ways than one.

She's definitely not had kids - and I suspect it wouldn't be easy for a girl with a pussy that small.
That has nothing to do with it. Easy vs. difficult deliveries are more about pelvic structure than vaginal size and tightness, and sometimes outward appearances can be deceptive. Vaginas were designed to accommodate something much larger than a penis.

I'm gonna go with "all women are different" on this one.

That has nothing to do with it. Easy vs. difficult deliveries are more about pelvic structure than vaginal size and tightness, and sometimes outward appearances can be deceptive. Vaginas were designed to accommodate something much larger than a penis.

I'm gonna go with "all women are different" on this one.

Yep. You get ready for that all through pregnancy with a hormone known (stupidly enough) as relaxin. It's why they tell pregnant women to watch how much and what type of yoga they do while expecting - you can seriously do yourself some harm because you're more flexible than you were before. Relaxin doesn't just act on the pelvis - it acts on ALL your joints (ever hear women post-kid say their feet seem bigger or their rings don't fit anymore, they can't get them over their knuckles? That's why - everything doesn't always go back).

Going to agree with those who say it's just a case of every woman being different.

Years ago, I briefly had a lover like that, she was so tigt that initial penetration was actually difficult. But god was it worth it, lol. Unfortunately, that super tight pussy was about the only thing she had going for her. Well, that and amazing tits. I've only ever played with a few pair I've enjoyed more (though, blissfully, my current lover falls into that more enjoyable category. God I coudl worship her body).

Unlike your date last night, mine tight pussy partner (also mid 30's) was short, barely 5'0", and she was a bit larger girl. And I know for a fact she had plenty of cock over her life. She was just gifted with a really, really tight pussy. Life happens that way.

I've been with two girls with exceptionally tight pussies, one had all kinds of cock before mine, and the other not so much, sometimes a fellah just lucks out.

Some of us are just tight. No complaints from hubby, and I do stretch after he's in me for a few minutes, but I'm also athletic, all my life and petite, so I'm guessing that might have something to do with it.

tifani

Like men, women are built differently; some larger, some smaller, looser, tighter, wetter, drier, we are all different. The same, but different. Individuality. Personality. Pussyality. (so I made that word up but maybe it's a good one)
And, NO, you are not going to stretch it out and make it loose, or different then what it is.
(in my humble opinion).

Hi,

On our 3rd date last night, I managed to lure a cute 35yr old into the sack. I can't believe how tight her pussy was - tighter than my ex's butt! I haven't felt a pussy that tight since I was in my late teens. It felt (and tasted!) very normal / healthy btw. I'm curious as to why her pussy's so tight. She wasn't kinky (or could be hiding it - she claimed I was the first guy to ever cum on her tits!).

Her head + hand technique is stellar. Natural or learnt? I remember a GF I had as a teenager who had amazing technique - I always put it down to some article in Cosmo or the like.

She is quite short, 'petite', but well built. She doesn't have an ounce of fat and keeps seriously fit via swimming + running (she's probably the fittest girl I've ever dated in that regard - wow!).

I initially thought, when we got down to business, that she can't have had many guys if her pussy's that tight... She just seems really narrow down there.

Do some girls *just have* really tight pussies? Surely, if she's had the 'average' amount of guys for a 35yr old girl, her pussy would be looser than that? Could she have been nervous?

If you want to know why I'm asking, it's because I genuinely wonder if she's led a slightly sheltered life (compared to most women I've met), hence the mega tight pussy. Could she still have such a tight pussy if she's screwed loads of guys? My intial impressions are that she's a sweet girl. If she really hasn't had many guys I want to take it gentle with her.

Thanks in advance.

I am a larger-framed woman (even when I was slim)
I have wide hips
I have given birth
I am 45... not a virgin, very sexual, frequent occurring sex life

I am so damn tight that when I cum it can (1) cause him pain (2) cause him to get stuck in or stuck out.... even with a smaller man

It is always a slow-in, work it with ya hands first finda deal.... even now

and, even with plenty of work-up.... I still smack down awfully hard on it when it is in me

Some of us are just made like that....

Some of us are just tight. No complaints from hubby, and I do stretch after he's in me for a few minutes, but I'm also athletic, all my life and petite, so I'm guessing that might have something to do with it.

tifani

Facinating conversation.... My lover says if I dont masterbate I'm tight as hell, but he also stretches me to fit his whole hand in. Three kids later... I still have a tight pussy.

I've decided to pretend she's only had sex with one guy before me and ignore all the posts which suggest otherwise :)

Thanks for the advice, even if it's not what I totally wanted to hear.

I've decided to pretend she's only had sex with one guy before me and ignore all the posts which suggest otherwise :)

Thanks for the advice, even if it's not what I totally wanted to hear.

I was thinking the same exact thing

she can't have had many guys if her pussy's that tight...

Surely, if she's had the 'average' amount of guys for a 35yr old girl, her pussy would be looser than that?

Could she still have such a tight pussy if she's screwed loads of guys?

Well well well - I never knew that the number of different men (rather than the number of shags) could make a difference.

Who knew?

There I was all these years thinking that one 6-inch cock felt much like any other 6-inch cock to my puss - when all along it was in fact keeping a tally of new men.

FFS.

Virginity and childbirth aside, this is all bollocks.

What I have learnt so far:

i) The fact that her pussy is tight is (unless she's a pro or suchlike, i.e. had loads and loads of guys) unlikely to be related to how many dudes she's slept with. It's most likely just the way she's built (and the fact that her body fat ratio is very low, maybe?)

ii) Unless she's a seriously good liar, she's slept with very few guys and is highly inexperienced if I compare her to previous GFs.

The combination of both above factors led me to ask the question here, which, believe it or not, is genuine. Thanks again.

There was such a strange and vaguely familiar vibe in your posts here that, after posting above, I looked at earlier posts you'd made in different threads.. and then I knew why you were ringing bells for me.

That whole "is my relationship fucked?" thread has stuck in my mind from earlier this year.

You, sir, suffer from a combination of lack of self-esteem and would-be control freakery.

So she's got a tight snatch. Enjoy it or walk away - but for fuck's sake don't use it to judge her as a person.

Pussies can be tighter or looser, depending on whether she's relaxed. Most women experience particular nervousness when they are with a man for the first time -- an instinctive self defence mechanism, you could say.

This does not mean, however, that you should be jumping out of a closet with a chainsaw in your hand before sex if you like tight pussies. ;)

I don't mean to hijack your thread, but I have a question of my own concerning my boyfriend -- is it normal that my having an extremely tight pussy makes it harder for him to cum in me?

I don't mean to hijack your thread, but I have a question of my own concerning my boyfriend -- is it normal that my having an extremely tight pussy makes it harder for him to cum in me?

I would tend to believe its just the opposite.. The tighter you are the more friction and stimulation...at least its that way for me..

I would be willing to test the theory. :D

Back