Have you been wanting to try giving head but haven't yet?

I'm 54 y/o, married for 30 years now. Have been thinking about it for probably the past 10 years. I've played with a few nice cocks at a glory hole and been jacked off twice. I'd love to jack one off but they always save the nut for someone that might blow them. I have only have interest in the dick, not the guy.

Closest I came was last year at an adult book store. The particular place has open stalls so everyone can see everything. The typical trolls were there. This guy in what looked to be his late 20's came in with a ball cap on. I go to the last stall hoping to draw him over. I pull out my dick in front of the movie (my back to any others) and start jacking it. He comes right over, stands beside me and takes out a very nice dick with a cock strap on. I'm close to 7 in. a tad under 6 inches in circumference, not what I'd call thick. His was perfectly thick, just a little shorter than mine. At some point,he takes my dick and starts to jack it. He stops and then I start to jack his. It's thickness filled up my hand and he had nice balls too. I wanted so bad to take his dick in my mouth and taste one for the first time. I'm scared to because of disease or I'd have done it (I think). After a while, I stop and he zips up and goes on down to another stall. I go to see what else is going on. An older guy is sitting in a chair blowing my new friend while he is standing and everybody is watching. Someone handed him some poppers so I imagine he came in his mouth. Well, then the guy comes over to me, unzipps my pants and takes my dick in his mouth. He blew me for a short while and then zipped me up. He then turned and jerked off against the wall, zipped up and left. I think my dick may have been the first for him or he may have stopped because of fear of disease like me. He had a nice dick that I haven't forgotten about yet. I jerk off often fantasizing about having him in my mouth.

Last edited:
carry a small bottle of strong mouth wash with you whenever you go there. Or strong whisky. take a swig and rinse while the cum is on your mouth, hopefully that will kill anything bad. Notice the word hopefully. :D

C,mon, stand and be counted. I know there must quite a few among us.
Allentown here. I love to suck and swallow.I have been sucking since I was very young when my brother taught me to service him. I love it. Big or small I'll suck them all.

im definately one

If not, what has stopped you? How old are you?

Main thing that's stopped me is schedule. I work a crazy shift and now wife works it too but I am going to do it. Im 44 mwm and mi bi-interests are not shared with the wife at all. Anyone interested and near me feel free to pm me and lets have some fun.

for me, i just havent put myself in a situation where its a possibility. mostly i've been grappling with myself over whether i actually want to do it. i wonder whether if i do suck cock then once will be enough just to find out...?

I never have but I'd love to try it. I don't know how to approach another man about it. Any help? :)

I'm 54 y/o, married for 30 years now. Have been thinking about it for probably the past 10 years. I've played with a few nice cocks at a glory hole and been jacked off twice. I'd love to jack one off but they always save the nut for someone that might blow them. I have only have interest in the dick, not the guy.

Closest I came was last year at an adult book store. The particular place has open stalls so everyone can see everything. The typical trolls were there. This guy in what looked to be his late 20's came in with a ball cap on. I go to the last stall hoping to draw him over. I pull out my dick in front of the movie (my back to any others) and start jacking it. He comes right over, stands beside me and takes out a very nice dick with a cock strap on. I'm close to 7 in. a tad under 6 inches in circumference, not what I'd call thick. His was perfectly thick, just a little shorter than mine. At some point,he takes my dick and starts to jack it. He stops and then I start to jack his. It's thickness filled up my hand and he had nice balls too. I wanted so bad to take his dick in my mouth and taste one for the first time. I'm scared to because of disease or I'd have done it (I think). After a while, I stop and he zips up and goes on down to another stall. I go to see what else is going on. An older guy is sitting in a chair blowing my new friend while he is standing and everybody is watching. Someone handed him some poppers so I imagine he came in his mouth. Well, then the guy comes over to me, unzipps my pants and takes my dick in his mouth. He blew me for a short while and then zipped me up. He then turned and jerked off against the wall, zipped up and left. I think my dick may have been the first for him or he may have stopped because of fear of disease like me. He had a nice dick that I haven't forgotten about yet. I jerk off often fantasizing about having him in my mouth.

Great story. I doubt that I could have resisted the urge. Why not use a condom?

Great story. I doubt that I could have resisted the urge. Why not use a condom?

Wouldn't have been the same for me as without but that's an option or next best thing I reckon. I don't imagine most guys would put a condom on knowing they can get blown without by the next guy.

Wouldn't have been the same for me as without but that's an option or next best thing I reckon. I don't imagine most guys would put a condom on knowing they can get blown without by the next guy.

I'm sure you're right, why use a rubber when you don't have to. Just a shame you didn't get your mouth on that big cock.

Think about it quite often but just never had the chance. I dont think stalls at some shop would be want I would want to do, glory hole either. Just some guy I hit it off with and it would be mutuall

C,mon, stand and be counted. I know there must quite a few among us.

I'm actually surprised there are so many! I just don't have your collective willpower. Plus I just simply love to suck cock and get cum!!

Damn I wish I could find a safe cock to suck! I have thought about it and have jerked off thinking about it.
I am 54 bi-curious, I wish I knew where to find what I am looking for.

I never have but I'd love to try it. I don't know how to approach another man about it. Any help? :)
I am in the same boat!
To bad we weren't in the same boat together, but I would not know how to go about finding out if you were interested?!?

This is the story of by Bi-curious life... need help!!

I'm actually surprised there are so many! I just don't have your collective willpower. Plus I just simply love to suck cock and get cum!!

mm, i agree so much with you !!!!
we should compare notes sometime !

I'm sure you're right, why use a rubber when you don't have to. Just a shame you didn't get your mouth on that big cock.

Man you do like to take chances! No rubber you get what ever he has plus every person he sucked or fucked(and their partners in turn.). Rubber up but be nice use condom that has no spermicide why numb your mouth and get a bad taste. Plus who really wants even just herpes.

I'm nervous and excited about sucking my first cock. The right opportunity
just hasn't presented itself yet. The thought of cum going down my throat and dripping off my lips is a daily thought of mine.

45 MWM and I have not done it yet. Like others here the opportunity has not showed itself yet. My wife knows about my curiosity and is at times okay with it and others concerned about it. Right now she is okay with it. I would love to suck a guy and then taste my wife's cum on his cock.

I've done it once.....

I find the idea of sucking a nice cock very exciting. I've never been attracted to men....just the idea of sucking, and sometimes being fucked, by a large, clean, shaven and cut cock. I jerk off quite a bit thinking about it.....searching various websites to find images of great cocks to fuel my fantasies. Following my divorce I finally decided to try it out....I kept telling myself that I had to explore my curiosity at least once. Four years ago I was contacted by an older guy, I'm 50 now, from CL and we arranged to meet at his office so that I could jerk him off. I was very nervous when I got to his office. He was very nice and kept telling me that if I didn't feel comfortable that I could just say so and we could stop. I took a seat in one of the office chairs. As he pulled his pants down I could see the head of his semi hard cock pressing against his underwear. I couldn't believe it was happening. He stepped closer and slowly pulled his underwear down. My excitement rose with each of his 7.5 inches that were revealed. He had shaven just as I had requested. I reached out and took him into my hand....his cock was so soft and smooth. As I slowly stroked him my desire to suck him grew intensely. I asked him if I could suck it....he just looked down at me and nodded "yes". Eagerly I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock.....closing my lips and sliding them over his nob and down the length of his shaft. I was surprised to find that I could take every inch without gagging. My nose was against his abdomen and I pulled back and sucked him back in over and over again. Feeling his cock sliding in and out of my mouth was incredibly exciting. After a while I could feel him gently rocking his hips back and forth as he started to fuck my mouth. This clearly turned him on because I could taste his pre-cum....I sucked harder wanting his cum....he became harder and the head of his cock swelled.....soon he was moaning and I could taste his cum shooting into my mouth. In my fantasies I always swallowed but in real life I couldn't. He pulled out of my mouth and I spit his load into the sink. My lifelong curiosity had been fulfilled. He wasn't into sucking so her jerked me off. I felt bad driving home and because of that I haven't done it since. I'm constantly thinking about it but every time I jerk off I lose the desire. I wonder if I'll do it again. One thing that I do know....I don't regret it.

Last edited:
45 MWM and I have not done it yet. Like others here the opportunity has not showed itself yet. My wife knows about my curiosity and is at times okay with it and others concerned about it. Right now she is okay with it. I would love to suck a guy and then taste my wife's cum on his cock.
Wow wish my wife was as open minded and willing to help I envy you! Hope it works out and you share !

I'm nervous and excited about sucking my first cock. The right opportunity
just hasn't presented itself yet. The thought of cum going down my throat and dripping off my lips is a daily thought of mine.
Sounds like me to have a fwb would be a wonderful experience to have !

I'm 49. Have been fantasizing about sucking cock since I was in my 20's. It will never happen though. I'm married with kids, and am not willing to risk it all just to have a warm, hard cock down my throat.

Back