braless gym class

brain66

Virgin
ideas for braless gym class story

Had a few ideas for a story concerning a schoolgirl having to do gym class without a bra on

1 she goes bra less to school and forgets she has gym class
2 while getting changed for gym since its hot weather she decides to take off her bra and play without it
3 a friend dares her to do it bra less

In all three ideas playing without a bra is a interesting story for her in which you can decide what happens

I Would love someone to do a story based on them:D

Last edited:
1 & 3 sound like a lot of fun.

Another option could be that the girl was recently busy trying on her dress from the prom, or graduation or whatever. The dress doesn't need a bra. The girl is smart, and is involved with all sorts of student associations. So she's always busy.

Anyway, this some how leads to the girl going to gym class braless. Maybe there was miscommunication and she thought that gym class effectively over, meaning they didn't need to get dressed anymore.

Her jaw nearly dropped when she found out that there was still class. Her attendance and performance are perfect, and she doesn't want to lose her record (or the award she would get). So she goes to gym class braless. Unfortunately, she has large breasts. This makes it more embarrassing for her.

As she gets ready for gym class and pulls her shirt off the clasp of her bra breaks and she can't fix it so has to go to gym class braless much to her annoyance.

As she gets ready for gym class and pulls her shirt off the clasp of her bra breaks and she can't fix it so has to go to gym class braless much to her annoyance.

A bit more common is for the underwire to break. She tries to ignore the poking of the sharp wire, but halfway through she decides to go change to avoid the pain. The freeness and never-ending rub of her shirt across her nipples is a constantly distracting her.

How about her being kind of flat and not wearing a bra to school that day at all, thinking no one would notice, but the cool air makes her really pokey?

1 & 3 sound like a lot of fun.

Another option could be that the girl was recently busy trying on her dress from the prom, or graduation or whatever. The dress doesn't need a bra. The girl is smart, and is involved with all sorts of student associations. So she's always busy.

Anyway, this some how leads to the girl going to gym class braless. Maybe there was miscommunication and she thought that gym class effectively over, meaning they didn't need to get dressed anymore.

Her jaw nearly dropped when she found out that there was still class. Her attendance and performance are perfect, and she doesn't want to lose her record (or the award she would get). So she goes to gym class braless. Unfortunately, she has large breasts. This makes it more embarrassing for her.

Could you make a story using this idea :D

Had a few ideas for a story concerning a schoolgirl having to do gym class without a bra on

1 she goes bra less to school and forgets she has gym class
2 while getting changed for gym since its hot weather she decides to take off her bra and play without it
3 a friend dares her to do it bra less

In all three ideas playing without a bra is a interesting story for her in which you can decide what happens

I Would love someone to do a story based on them:D
ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... darn it!! When i saw your title, I assumed the whole class would be female and braless. That made a wonderful visual.

ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... darn it!! When i saw your title, I assumed the whole class would be female and braless. That made a wonderful visual.

That's what I thought too. I think that would make a better story.

Nice idea depending on how the story goes that would make a good sequel :D

I feel like a story is the wrong medium. It'd make a better graphic novel or video, but as a story, I dunno, "Her boobs were totally bouncing!" can only be written in so many ways. I feel it needs more.

When i saw your title, I assumed the whole class would be female and braless. That made a wonderful visual.

I feel like a story is the wrong medium. It'd make a better graphic novel or video, but as a story, I dunno, "Her boobs were totally bouncing!" can only be written in so many ways. I feel it needs more.
Join these thoughts. If the entire class is braless, then all boobs can be written as totally bouncing is many different ways. But yes, an animated GIF would help.

Back