Feeling Chatty

1.) How many people spend time chatting on lit at work. I know I do at times. I wonder what people get out of it. Is it just a thrill or do people actually have the opportunity to get off?

For me it's the thrill, and the desire to talk with people. I get lonely at work, since I cant stand most of my coworkers. lol

2.) I've been asked a few times how I can be a geek AND a Slut. Apparently I established my geek cred with this post but it's brought my Slut status into question. Which just leads me to wonder why we are all so mistrustful of others?

3.) The be X-men trailer had me super excited, as does Captain America. I men Robert Redford as our bad guy, genius! And the X-men trailer makes me cry, either from excitement or.because I've been moved emotionally by it, I'm not sure, but I'm stoked!

4.) For me this last week has been tough to be single. There are times when I wish I had a man around to do man things for me. Like change my flat tire, and top the idiots who installed my new tires the day before I got the flat a new one for being careless. I mean, yea for being independent and all but I do really sometimes feel like, besides the sex ,it would be nice to have a man around.

Hi slut

Care for a chat? We can chat on yahoo or gtalk if you PM me your id. Lit is too slow.

Thanks,

Sam

Hey slut, PM'd you but haven't heard back yet. Understandable that you might get bombarded.

To jump right in, I've been on lit every day at work the last few months. I guess it is mostly the thrill since I don't have much of an opportunity to get off. I get a lot of downtime some days and find myself turning here.

I think you being a geek/nerd and slut are great things and I don't need you to prove either! I think it's pretty common knowledge that a lot of us geeky types end up a little more kinky. I keep it all to myself and most people wouldn't suspect it of me.

The new X-Men trailer looks great! I really loved First Class, but the Singer movies really lost some steam towards the end, so i'm curious to see how they mash up. Winter Soldier looks pretty amazing. I gotta see Thor: The Dark World in 3D just for the extended Winter Soldier scene!

Sorry to hear you had a tough week. If it helps, i'm a guy and don't really know how to change a tire. I mean I think I could do it if stuck in the situation, but i've never had to do it!I don't think us nerdier guys are inclined to that stuff. haha But you just have to roll with the punches sometimes

It's seems a bit odd, but my first post on this site is in response to all the geek talk, lol. I have visited here off and on for several years, always browsing. But I am definitely a geek, and love geek girls. In fact, at a party the other night, the highlight was discussing marvel movies, and excitement over anchorman 2, and debating Ryan Reynolds place in comic movies.
If you would like to have some of those conversations, and perhaps segue into pondering the sexual habits of popular comic figures, I would be quite happy to participate.

I'm sorry I feel so rude, I'm actually very honored that your first post was on my thread. :) And honestly that's me at parties, on the side somewhere having heated geeky debates about.... Stuff. lol

I chat at work some days if things are slow. more for someone to talk to and the thrill, since there is no getting off here. i find it a good time to pick up conversation and put it down through the day, and get to know people a bit better

I chat at work some days if things are slow. more for someone to talk to and the thrill, since there is no getting off here. i find it a good time to pick up conversation and put it down through the day, and get to know people a bit better

I would absolutely agree with that! There are times when I just want to get off and others when I'd rather get to know people.

exactly-- i like to get to know people first for the most part (though not always) and chatting on and off during the day on here or im is a good way to do it. and everyone tends to behave at work lol.

Hey slut, PM'd you but haven't heard back yet. Understandable that you might get bombarded.

To jump right in, I've been on lit every day at work the last few months. I guess it is mostly the thrill since I don't have much of an opportunity to get off. I get a lot of downtime some days and find myself turning here.

I think you being a geek/nerd and slut are great things and I don't need you to prove either! I think it's pretty common knowledge that a lot of us geeky types end up a little more kinky. I keep it all to myself and most people wouldn't suspect it of me.

The new X-Men trailer looks great! I really loved First Class, but the Singer movies really lost some steam towards the end, so i'm curious to see how they mash up. Winter Soldier looks pretty amazing. I gotta see Thor: The Dark World in 3D just for the extended Winter Soldier scene!

Sorry to hear you had a tough week. If it helps, i'm a guy and don't really know how to change a tire. I mean I think I could do it if stuck in the situation, but i've never had to do it!I don't think us nerdier guys are inclined to that stuff. haha But you just have to roll with the punches sometimes

lol See I can actually change the tire, I just get nervous jacking the car up. Plus it was 3am in a shitty side of town. Sometimes a girl just wants her man to be a hero.

1.) How many people spend time chatting on lit at work. I know I do at times. I wonder what people get out of it. Is it just a thrill or do people actually have the opportunity to get off?

For me it is also the thrill of talking and chatting at work knowing it is wrong. I have once or twice when I have been very worked up have gone and released some of that tension at work. ;)

2.) I've been asked a few times how I can be a geek AND a Slut. Apparently I established my geek cred with this post but it's brought my Slut status into question. Which just leads me to wonder why we are all so mistrustful of others?

I think when you have more than 1 good quality people start to look for flaws and they go straight to trust because it is an easy one to question.

3.) The be X-men trailer had me super excited, as does Captain America. I men Robert Redford as our bad guy, genius! And the X-men trailer makes me cry, either from excitement or.because I've been moved emotionally by it, I'm not sure, but I'm stoked!

Both movies look great. I think X-men has always been in my life since I was a kid so seeing it all come together like that gives you that emotional feeling. Maybe you are the same.

4.) For me this last week has been tough to be single. There are times when I wish I had a man around to do man things for me. Like change my flat tire, and top the idiots who installed my new tires the day before I got the flat a new one for being careless. I mean, yea for being independent and all but I do really sometimes feel like, besides the sex ,it would be nice to have a man around.

Straight up it is nice to have someone around. But when it isn't the right person and you keep them around it makes things harder.

I would help change your tire in a second. Hope you are having a great Tuesday, maybe I will hear from you soon.

1. I chat from work when I can. I try to sneak peaks in when I'm at the office. A lot easier when I work from home. It's fun trying to sneak peaks, rather exciting.

2. No offense, but usually geeks are some of the kinkier and sluttier playmates I've had. I mean that in the highest type of compliment.

Its normally a fleeting look or a quick peek at the office that sends my imagination wild. I use lit normally to hold me over till after hours. Nothing like doing something you shouldn't at the office to get your blood pumping. I usually just chat or read a few stories.

If I can be a nerd in another way, and I am not being a grammar Nazi but it peaked my interest that you capitalized Slut in the above statement. Was there any thought behind that decision or am I looking way too far into a typo?

If I can be a nerd in another way, and I am not being a grammar Nazi but it peaked my interest that you capitalized Slut in the above statement. Was there any thought behind that decision or am I looking way too far into a typo?

You are reading far too much into it.

Apparently when I taught Swype to spell Slut, I did so with it being capitalized. So now every time I spell Slut, it capitalizes it. And I get too frustrated going back each time to fix it, so I've accepted it as a fact of life now. lol

You are reading far too much into it.

Apparently when I taught Swype to spell Slut, I did so with it being capitalized. So now every time I spell Slut, it capitalizes it. And I get too frustrated going back each time to fix it, so I've accepted it as a fact of life now. lol

I kinda like it, it's powerful

Back