♂♂♀ Your Favorite Bisexual Pics♀♀♂

Status
Not open for further replies.
I luv the pictures where the woman appears to be really enjoying the situation...

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1148083&d=1347294951

Thanks for you posts...Panasony

Yea how hot would that be to meet a girl at a bar, she takes you home and then says well i want you to fuck me but what i really want is for you to fuck my husband and then have him turn it around and make you suck his dick and take his cock in your ass...would make it even better if she wanted to be in 69 while you were gettin reamed out

More images are on the way...glad everyone enjoys them.

steamboat...like the way your mind works. :D

Yea how hot would that be to meet a girl at a bar, she takes you home and then says well i want you to fuck me but what i really want is for you to fuck my husband and then have him turn it around and make you suck his dick and take his cock in your ass...would make it even better if she wanted to be in 69 while you were gettin reamed out

well I certainly hope I wouldn't turn them off with my eagerness for all that to happen.... "/

Wel now! Doesn't that just sound perrrrfect!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back