My bf

Wedding

My ex Bf fucked me on my wedding day before I took the vows
 
Don't you think you should get some fun out of it as well. The thought of you wearing your wedding dress and having creamy thighs is so sexy!
 
My bf wants to fuck my bridesmaid. Is it weird it turns me on?

Only one of your brides maids? Have you two ever talked about sharing each other before? Sounds like some fun and interesting times can be had if you're both into it.
 
"cuckquean" is the term you're looking for. Good luck, play safe, have fun!
 
My ex Bf fucked me on my wedding day before I took the vows

That's hot -- two of my wife's former boyfriend's were at our wedding and she asked permission to fuck them beforehand. I granted her wish and watched both times
 
My bf wants to fuck my bridesmaid. Is it weird it turns me on?

It's weird only in the way that you're a woman with this desire for her male significant other. More and more men are coming out and admitting an interest in their wife having sex with other men. Myself included.
 
He's not admitted it but I see how he looks at her, flirts etc

A lot of women get turned on by this. A woman I dated once told me that the last time she had sex was with her best friends guy; she really wanted to watch them fuck. She wanted to feel that tinge of jealousy, wonder whether he preferred her friend and, apparently, she rubbed herself like mad as she watched and kept cuming over and over...
 
A lot of women get turned on by this. A woman I dated once told me that the last time she had sex was with her best friends guy; she really wanted to watch them fuck. She wanted to feel that tinge of jealousy, wonder whether he preferred her friend and, apparently, she rubbed herself like mad as she watched and kept cuming over and over...

Your message box is full.
 
My bf wants to fuck my bridesmaid. Is it weird it turns me on?

Not for him. But can you really handle it? If you have the slightest doubt don't entertain it. Swinging/sharing isn't for everyone.

As for the comments as long as it happens before your vows is bullshit. I met plenty of married couples that swing and swap. So the before vows thing is BS, do whatever you want. Just be sure you can handle it.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top