Stranded - The Manor of Mystery

He followed her. He got a bit weaker than moments ago. Walking behind her he was looking her behind. Her short hair and her lightly brown tan, looking down to her legs. Remembering the disturbing drawing that was in his pocket wanted to move closer to her and hug her or take her hand. Funny little voice in his hand told him "She will never love you." It sounded as it was making fun of him.
"Shut up." He told him, but he said it out loud.
 
She thought she heard Durcet say something, and she looked behind her. "Did you say something?" she asked.
 
She turned around. He was scared because she probably heard him.
His quirks were getting really uneasy for him.
She asked have he said something. He was thinking for a most suitable answer.
"I said hold on." Someone was definitely around. He had to find a way not to get separated. Whoever was watching them could easily have a goal to do just that. He decided there was one thing to do. One thing that will keep them really close. He already tried it on a smaller scale and it was working. But this time he needed to establish something deeper in order to keep them close. He wanted it even at the psych ward probably, but he never had the guts.
Now It was time, no rubbing noses. This was it. He closed his eyes, knowing it was the only way he could do it, and moved her closer to him with his left hand around her back. He kissed her. It wasn't an erotic kiss but it was passionate. He missed it a bit. Lips were only partially touching. He gently pressed them together. They could feel each other breath on their faces.
He whispered really silently she could hardly hear him. He was about to apologize.
"I...I hope..." He couldn't finish the sentence. Hope let out a peaceful meow. She was clenching to Alex.
 
Alexa's mind was in shock when Durcet kissed her. What in blue blazes? she thought. She could figure the reason, but it was still a WTF moment for her.

He was stumbling over his words a bit, nervous and scared. Hope was clinging to her, meowing peacefully.

"Shh, it's okay," she whispered back, "I understand. But we best keep moving, okay Durc?"
 
He nodded. It was uneasy moment. Things went as nothing happened. He now had a hard time focusing. Feeling of incompetence took back in. He remembered one of the girls from the childhood saying "But you're a girl. Girls aren't suppose to kiss other girls." It was a confusing moment.

They stumbled upon five pieces of drawings lying on the floor. They were all simple sketches of them. It was perfectly clear that somebody was there and the girl now knew. He didn't react at all. He knew it already and any forced reaction would be unnecessary.
 
Alexa was stunned as she looked at an accurate drawing of her, holding her hand as it bled, her mouth open in a cry of pain.

"Someone's playing games with us. I do not like this," she growled. "I hate people sometimes."

She gently touched the painting. "Recently drawn," she noted. "The graphite comes off easily, and the oil's still wet."

Who are we dealing with?
 
Fyi

(OOC) Wow, I didn't realize how popular this had become. It didn't have replies for the longest time so I kind of abandoned it. A special "update" will be coming later tonight as soon as I catch up with your character's actions. :)

I've withdrawn from this thread. I have edited out my previous posts.

Enjoy!
DM :rose:
 
Durcet sat on the floor indian style.
"Whoever they are they don't want to interact and If they wanted to do something they would."
He picked the cat and started carelessly playing with her.
"Don't worry yourself. That's exactly what they want."
Cat was biting on his finger.
"They know we're not mentally stable. They want to provoke our paranoia."
He started rubbing noses with Hope.
"Sit down. Here we have a clear view of everything. They can draw us as much as they want"
 
"I'm not paranoid," she reminded him softly. "I have some symptoms, but they have to be trigged. I have some PTSD because of the psych ward. . . I was placed in the psych ward for severe bipolar and/or MPD. I'm leaning more towards the bipolar, however."

She remained standing looking around. Everything was strange, for some reason. She felt like she had been here before. . . Deja vu? Hardly likely, she decided. Sometimes her brain likes to trick her. "They can draw me as much as they like, however. The artist is fantastic." She squinted at the drawing of her clutching to her hand in pain. "Except that they got a couple of details wrong. My teeth are not THAT big. . . are they?" she asked in a quiet tone. Her low self esteem was kicking in, no matter how hard she fought back.
 
Things were picking up now. She had multiple personalities. He never got a hang of it and it only made him confused. When she left doctors tried to explain to him that the girl he knew killed himself. Somewhere on the line that was true. He recreated an image in his head and stuck to it. Girl that he knew did wanted to die probably, but that was just one person and her wish. This girl was more open and alive. Even here she had more reactions than the girl he knew.

Old Alex was wrinkled, phlegmatic and absent. That was the girl she could relate to more at the time. That was before. Both of them had bigger problems now.

He looked as she asked him something. He was still confused about his past relations with her and was trying to reconnect things. She was asking him about her teeth. She was insecure a bit he didn't see why. Even the old girl he knew gave him butterflies and made him speechless.

"Yes! I mean they are small... not small as in too small, they are just the right size. Not that there is a right size they could be any size and you'd still be pretty. I'm not saying you are pretty... (okay this is not going well) I am saying that it's just that I am not applying that I like you, but that you have standard of looking. (this makes little sense)..."
He got really confused and tried to concentrate his taught. He looked at the floor and took couple of big breaths.

"You look pretty, and your teeth are great."
I think that sums it up.

He stood up and looked at the drawing.
"Don't get sad, they just don't draw that well."
He looked her in the eyes and told her with soft voice.
"I think you look beautiful."
He took the drawing and ripped it in little parts.
 
She thanked him. Her face was blushing. She looked really cute.
He kissed her. It was a soft kiss but, really sensual and moist.
Hope was purring and pushing against them.
It didn't seem like she wanted something, but more as a young kid holding by her parents.
When the kiss broke, her spit hit her chin.
 
Alexa wasn't as taken aback by the kiss, and she realized that this felt. . . well, right. For whatever reason.

Alexa felt spit hit her chin when they broke, and she hastily wiped it away. "Sorry," she said meekly, blushing furiously.
 
It all seemed right for some reason. Nothing was happening but he didn't mind. It seemed that this place wasn't that bad.
She was blushing and it was really cute. There was no reason for her to be sorry.
At least it didn't seem that way to him. He told her with a comforting voice
"It's okay." and then he kissed her again.
 
She kissed him back, feeling very warm and happy, for really the first time in a long time. She melted in his arms, like a fondue, and relished in the closeness.

When they broke again, she smiled softly and tucked a loose strand of hair back behind her ear. "We should, um, keep going," she muttered, her voice stumbling over her words. She bit her lip.
 
She wanted to keep going. He didn't really felt like it but things had to keep pace.
He told her "We have all the time in the world, put the cares of the world far behind us."
He picked up Hope, pointed to the direction they just passed and said
"There's no point in going back." He squeezed her hand and was caressing it a bit.
Moving past the hall drawings of two of them kissing were scattered everywhere. He didn't realized how much time it passed because whoever was drawing them had enough time to draw them this much.
 
More pictures. . . would this ever end? Her kissing Durcet. . . she was having mixed feelings about it. It felt so right but. . . he was so much older than her. . . she decided that for now, she would have to wait and see what hand Fate dealt her with.

They continued to walk, Hope purring happily and her thinking. She wasn't sure what Durcet was thinking about, but she didn't dwell on it.

They reached the end of a hallway with a door on it. She looked up at Durcet. "Should we open it?" she asked.
 
They reached the end of the hall. He looked at her and things passed his mind.
If things were fine and behind that door was a normal world things didn't go well for them.
This would probably be the end.
If there was something to be done they were both psychically weak.
This didn't seem as a time for thinking. He went for the door but nothing happened.
He didn't want for her to be scared of this so he hugged her and told her
"It's okay. Whoever drew this must be in here."

He picked one of the drawings. They looked nice but It only now struck him that he was an old man. He would be 40 probably in a few months but it was still too much.
The feel of inferiority gave in. He felt as he used her. There was no reason for him to do that.

He started to stutter and wept a bit. "I apologize... It was not... Now I realize what have..."
He clutched, going back to his fetal position crying and shaking.

As he looked at the floor all he could see was a young girl being... gorged by this pervert.
 
"Durcet," she said calmly, kneeling down next to him and holding him. "Durcet, shhhh. . . . it's okay. . ."

She looked at the drawing and realized exactly how young she looked. It was shocking. She used to look older. Back when she had her different personality. The one she killed off.

She couldn't think about that now. Durcet needed her, just as she needed him when her flashback started.

"It's okay Durcet. We're safe, we're fine. Nobody's going to give two shits about whether or not we're together." she said softly but firmly. "Think about it calmly. Breathe. Just relax."
 
She tried to comfort him but as he moved closer to him it only made it worse.
He looked her in the eyes, pretty as she is, it made him realize how big of a monster he is.

"I never... you..." He looked at her trying to gasp everything.
"We're here alone. Only people who should care about this are you and me."
He was still very upset but it was her she was falling for. Back then It didn't pass his mind anything else.

He tried to put things together and he came to conclusion that he was only upset over his actions. What he felt was still there only accumulating. He felt a strong urge but took a deep breath.

"If you are fine with this so am I, but if not I will leave you alone. I honestly apologize."
 
"I'm fine with this Durcet," she whispered. "It feels right, don't it? It does to me. Whatever you're feeling now, it's past. Just don't care. 'Cause I don't."

She stood up and held his hand firmly. "We're in this together. Now, do we want to see what's beyond the door?"
 
It did feel right. He felt her breath on his lips when she spoke. It was worm.

She wanted to go behind the door and he knew it was locked. He needed to distract her.
At least until he could figure something out.

He gave her a strong kiss. As it broke her spit hit her chin again but this time he licked it up.
He kissed her chin and moved down the back of her neck sliding the strip of the bra with his nose and kissing her shoulder.

He didn't felt comfortable unhooking her bra or getting her undressed. It seemed that was something she needed to do on her own. For him it would still feel as using her. He was starting to get comfy with her but not himself.

He rested his head on her chest.
"I'm not usually like this. I don't know what came over me."

He realized whoever drew them was in there. Probably not someone bad as it didn't seem threatening and drawings were nice.
 
She absently stroked his head. "It's okay, Durcet," she whispered, chills still going through her. When he had nudged the strap aside her heart stopped for a moment because of the sudden action.

She realized that he felt like he was using her if he continued, and she understood. If she remembered correctly, he was nearly twice her age. He wanted it to be her choice, not his. And she respected that.

She continued to stroke his hair, calmly, quietly, contently. How the world has changed.
 
She really filled him with confidence about this. She stroke his hair as he rubbed his face against her breasts like a little kitten.

If he emphasized on the age and let it get him it wouldn't lead to anything good. That was for him to deal with silently. He noticed her mind was going there a bit.

He stood up a bit so he could kiss her. He spoke in between the kisses.
"You know, I really like this. I mean you." His hand went behind her.
"It passed a lot of time, would you like to try and sleep?" He gave her a long kiss before letting her answer.
 
"Sleep does sound appealing right now," she said softly before a massive yawn came out. She kissed him again. "Right here?" she asked him.
 
Back
Top