Car sex..?

One time in high school a girl took me for a ride out to the country. We parked on this deserted road and she turned off the car. We sat and talked for a while. I was a fool for not jumping on it at that very moment but I did not. She was my crush and I didn't think I had a chance so I didn't take it. Pretty stupid. I did get her to my bed one time not long after that.

Another time I met up with a guy in a parking lot and we chatted then he pulled out his cock for me to see. I proceeded to suck him off right there in the car. That was quite nice.
 
NO...did it once and it was so nerve racking never wanted to do it again. Funny how foggy the windows get and how much the truck rocks.

But...I LOVE LOVE LOVE road head!!! That is a must!

What I get a kick out of is catching others do it. One time when we were teenagers we were driving around for we were bored and old enough to be adults but not old enough to drink so there wasn't much to do. We went to the beach and saw this car rocking and the windows all fogged up. Well my buddy starts flashing the high-beams and this hot chick with the most perfect tits pops-up all scared looking to see who it is. We screamed out the window "THANK YOU" and drove off.

Also once with my wife at the time going on a long trip and end up behind this car driving all over the place. I said he is either drunk or getting a blowjob; I kid you not about 2 seconds later a girls head up comes up from his lap, looks at him, smiles, and goes back down. I gave him the thumbs up!
 
Last edited:
Towtruck Head

One summer I drove a wrecker part time and went on many AAA calls. This one morning I got a call for a flat tire repair so I headed to the call. The lady had driven to a secluded area of a parking lot and was waiting when I arrived. The tire was cut up a bit and unusable. I told her the tire could not be repaired and she would need a new one. She was not happy and said she didnt have a spare. I told there was a tire place nearby and if she got the tire replaced on the rim, I would put it back on her car. She thanked me over and over as we drove to the tire place. We sat in my tow truck and chatted while they put a new tire on the rim. We went back to her car and I put the tire on the car for her. When I was done she thanked me again and hugged me. My hands instinctively went to her ass and she looked up and kissed me. She said we should get back in my truck because she wanted to give me something special. I helped her up into the cab and climbed in. She leaned over and kissed me and put her hand on my crotch. My cock instantly hardened and she told me to take it out. I unzipped and pulled my cock out. She grasped the shaft and leaned down to take me in her mouth. She bobbed up and down stroking my cock as I thrust my hips into her mouth. She reached down and stroked my balls and I told her I was gonna cum. She moaned around my cock as I began shooting my load down her throat. She swallowed every bit and then sat up and wiped her mouth. She gave me her card and kissed me again, saying to call her so she could thank me again. I tucked her card in my pocket. Several days later I called her. Pm me to chat.
 
:heart: In the car, on the hood, with her bent over the trunk, standing up through the sunroof, etc.
 
First time the whole way in a car for us was on our honeymoon. Hire car, small one! Scottish highlands, so loads of remote places. We went for the back seat kinda missionary with legs and arms fitting in somehow! I loved the whole cramped craziness of it, and the steaming up of the windows, and knowing the car was visibly rocking. That much fucking had been goin' on for several days that I lasted for ages but we weren't gonna stop till she was well spunked up ... again!

Another time we were travelling up the A1 [London to Edinburgh old road which many prefer to the motorway options]. Beautiful warm autumn day. Both horny as fuck and she's all over my crotch. So we took a sliproad and off it a farm track. Parked in view of the fast traffic. Passenger seat set way back and I fucked her me kneeling in her footwell. If a few folk got a glimpse as they sped by - well why not.

Another time on a farm track we hadn't spotted a farmer at work with tractor and equipment in the field just over the hedge. He slowed up and then stopped - I guess to watch! But for my good woman that was too much and a turn off so we broke off mid fuck, gave him a wave, and away. Boy did I need make-up sex later!

Those are three I remember well.
 
One summer I .... . She gave me her card and kissed me again, saying to call her so she could thank me again. I tucked her card in my pocket. Several days later I called her. Pm me to chat.
Hey, great way into a willing woman! Next time was her pussy no doubt!
 
:heart: In the car, on the hood, with her bent over the trunk, standing up through the sunroof, etc.

I know a single mom when she lived in CT would meet a "married" cop and their routine is she would show up in Yoga pants, and he would forcefully push/bend her over the squad car and fuck her as hard as he can in her ass and then sometimes repeat or she would go on her way.

BTW she was my GF for 2 years. She is a good egg!
 
Who here watched Taxi Cab confessions?

I used to watch it hoping for sex in a cab: only recall 2. One was a young guy with a much older woman that started with head and her riding him. Another was a rocker couple, and there might be a 3rd I seen but it's been awhile since I seen that show.
 
Denny

It's so much easier to read some of our early stories about car sex. They are right down there. Click Here-->
Here's a sample. We fucked so much at the drive-in movie we almost named our first born STARLITE .
We fucked in everything from station wagons, pick up beds, to a VW Beetle and an Austin Healey Sprite.
We moved back to our hometown within half mile where one of the Lovers lanes was.
Sadly a 4-lane bypass blocked it off.

Does fucking on a Harley many times count?
We're so old we didn't have seat belts and the first Harley had a side tank shifter. Watching her fuck the chrome shifter on the Harley and the consul mounted car stick shifts was as much fun as fucking her myself.
Fucking in the back seat while your best friends drove down bumpy brick roads or gravel lanes let the car do all the work.

Highway rest areas, small roadside parks, city and county parks, scenic over looks and fishing lake parking lots are just a few.

I was a trucker. I saw women sitting on men who were driving at high speeds down highways and other exciting sex acts as they weaved in and out of traffic.
It's nothing today like it was in the good ole days. Too many on cell phones and I-Pads.

Car sex? Yes sir!
 
As a young chap still living at home with parents and dating girls still living at home, I had alot of car sex. Front seat, back seat, over the hood and trunk, in the bed of a pickup, etc. I don't think I actually had sex in a bed until I was about 22! Then only because my darling wife had a place - although we didn't stick to the bed there either - the couch, the floor, the bathroom (that was a 4 hour marathon session), and sometime still in her car if we met somewhere (my car at the time didn't have room).
 
Oh forgot about this one. This mom that liked be told she is a dirty naughty mom sucked me off 3x's in her minivan on the same seats her kids sit on after we ate at a seafood restaurant in the restaurant parking lot.

The interesting part is she didn't want any reciprocation she just wanted to suck cock and swallow cum. I did it 3x's before I tapped out.
 
Just yesterday, me and my wife were driving home from our weekend getaway and we both had our hands down each other's pants driving down the road. She came all over my fingers and then I came shortly afterwards all over myself and her hand. Not sure if it qualifies for this thread but it was super hot for both of us!
 
Just yesterday, me and my wife were driving home from our weekend getaway and we both had our hands down each other's pants driving down the road. She came all over my fingers and then I came shortly afterwards all over myself and her hand. Not sure if it qualifies for this thread but it was super hot for both of us!

Why didn't she suck you off?
 
Just yesterday, me and my wife were driving home from our weekend getaway and we both had our hands down each other's pants driving down the road. She came all over my fingers and then I came shortly afterwards all over myself and her hand. Not sure if it qualifies for this thread but it was super hot for both of us!

If she got writhing and squealing and you messed yourself up with man milk - then it counts as car sex! :D
 
Yes there is. Go down to signature and see it. Then all of our stories are there.

Oooooo here is the thing. I surf this site 99% of the time when at work. I can get away with it because I remote into my home PC but I found too many things show up on the screen that I can't have someone over my shoulder see. So I had to turn off everything: avatars, images,and signatures.

Maybe later from a different computer I will check it out. PM me if you really want to make sure I do.
 
Denny

Oooooo here is the thing. I surf this site 99% of the time when at work. I can get away with it because I remote into my home PC but I found too many things show up on the screen that I can't have someone over my shoulder see. So I had to turn off everything: avatars, images,and signatures.

Maybe later from a different computer I will check it out. PM me if you really want to make sure I do.
I understand. I never had cell phones and computers when I worked. I often wonder how anyone can be on a porn site at work. Our daughter and son has to use their cell phones to email me.

It seems like when I copy the link and paste it doesn't work. I have no idea how some members have a word or two to bring up a link or photo. I can barely turn this thing on.:)
 
Lots and lots of car sex in my youth. In my folks' cars, my girlfriends' cars, my cars, large cars and small cars. Not nimble enough, or maybe I should say my wife is not nimble enough, to pull it off much anymore (But that's what the motor home is for...right?)

My folks had a 1968 Lincoln Continental with the suicide doors in the back (given to them when my mom's rich aunt stopped driving). Now that was a car made for sex. The rear passenger compartment and backseat was cavernous and you didn't have to be much of a contortionist to screw back there. The front seat wasn't much smaller and on more than one occasion a girlfriend and I went at it in the front seat while a friend and his girlfriend went at it in the back.

On the other end of the spectrum was the first car I actually bought for myself, a well used 1964 Austin-Healey Sprite (the first year with roll-up windows instead of plastic side curtains) that became my project and pride and joy. A challenge, but not impossible to screw in. On warm summer nights we could cruise out to a favorite hill, kind of a "lovers lane" overlooking the city, with the top down.

When my folks insisted that I install a rollbar I was at first a little miffed, but learned to appreciate their wisdom. The rollbar became a sex accessory as a girlfriend could stand in the seat, hold onto the rollbar for support, as we did it standing up and often from behind. In like manner, and with the convertible top tucked away in the boot, she could lay across it and the trunk lid, legs dangling over the seat, while we did the nasty. Either or both of us could hang onto the rollbar while doing it this way. Thanks mom and pop. You really knew what you were doing with that rollbar.

The cars owned by girlfriends in that era weren't much bigger or easier to screw in but still we managed. They included a Datsun B-210 and a 1970ish Toyota Corolla.

Then, where was the big gun, my 1971 Chevy Van (four-wheel drive) on which I did a full interior conversion (back when that was "the thing") with four high backed reclining captain's chairs, upholstered and padded walls and headliner (with the same fabric as the seats...not cheesy shag carpet as many did) and a thickly padded high-low carpet. No bed as I needed the cargo space to haul drums and PA equipment but the thickly padded carpet was soft enough and a queen sized airbed easily inflated between the wheel wells and from the back seats to the rear doors.

Equipped with four-wheel drive, it took girlfriends and I to some pretty exotic places for camping and wild sex. At the drive-in movie, the technique was to park near the back, as was required for vans, back up the ramp, and watch the movie out the back with the doors open. This allowed for great ventilation and wilder sex since we were kind of "exposed" with the doors open. How appropriate that I had it when Sammy Johns' song "Chevy Van" was so popular.

Nowadays, it's the 30 foot Class-A motorhome (size limited because that's the largest allowed in many state and national parks). Still, and even though it's luxury house on wheels, there's something hot about getting it on the RV with a bit of the old vibe and excitement of "car sex".
 
Last edited:
Everyone I knew had their first sexual encounters in a car (or a shaggin' wagon) - whether it was petting, seeing naughty bits, hand jobs, oral, "all the way" or group sex - the car was where it all happened!
 
When were dating, the car was the only place we could have sex, but I had an old Plymouth with lots of room. Even after we married, we would occasionally find a remote place and screw in the back seat. Now, I much prefer a big bed because I don't bend in places I used to bend.
 
Back
Top