The Most Amazing Night-My Transgender Awakening

Stacy_TG

Queen Bitch
Warning: this is an extremely long post. Sorry!

So, as many of you know, I’m the girl that’s waiting for Mr. Right. I want a man who loves me for the woman I am inside, the woman that is my heart and soul, even if my outward appearance doesn’t exactly reconcile with the feminine inside. However, I feel the need, the ache, growing stronger and stronger inside me every day. The need to please a man physically, as a woman pleases a man.

To satisfy this need until I find the love of my life, I like to do certain things. Last night, I took a nice long bubble bath and shaved everything sissy smooth, then put scented lotion all over my body. Black currant and lavender, which helps to heighten my sensuality and awaken my femininity. I then dressed in my lacy black thongs, my matching black bra, and my black velvet peep-toe 6-inch platform sandals. I was dressed to the nines and ready to suck cock, even if it was just my life-like dildo.

So then I got the idea. If I can’t be with my man yet, why not enjoy my life-like dildo, but add some sound to the experience too. So I downloaded 6 MP3 files of men moaning and talking dirty and grunting and reaching orgasm. I figured I’d suck my dildo and listen to the sounds of guys getting off and, at least temporarily, it would satisfy my desires…how little did I know how far my playtime would go.

So to get me in the mood, I sat in my favorite chair with my legs crossed seductively, drank a glass of wine, and listened to some sissy hypnosis files. My favorite is one about how my little clitty has to remain limp like a little faggot because that’s how guys want to fuck a sissy’s mouth. Needless to say that even tucked, I soaked my thongs, but I believe that’s what happens when a woman gets aroused, she gets wet.

I was aroused and ready to suck. But then I thought, “why not act the part, too?” So I imagined that I was selected to participate in the “Six Guy Suck Off ”. Six horny guys, needing their cocks serviced had selected me to try and get them off one by one. If I did it, I would win a very special prize. But rather than sucking them off at once, I insisted on one at a time, because I wanted to extend my pleasure, as well as theirs.

So, I hit play on my mp3 player, and began sucking my dildo. Imagining it was Guy Number 1. Each file was about 5 minutes long, so enough time for me to really enjoy acting out the part of a cock-sucking, cum-hungry sissy, as well as build a nice wad of spit up as I sucked so when the guy on the mp3 file came, I could imagine he was pumping my mouth full of sperm. When the first guy popped, I swallowed as hard as I could, and being so well practiced, I took that dildo all the way back into my throat. I gagged as he came, and my spit oozed out of my mouth a bit and all over my dildo, just like a real cumshot. As the guy in the MP3 came down, I slowly sucked the shaft upwards, kissed the tip, and sat up in my bed, and swallowed his seed with pride….

Smiling, the second file started playing. My dildo was nice and wet with spit, so I kissed the tip of it and went to down. I was able to throat it a bit easier, but I noticed that I was becoming tired, but that didn’t stop my from downing his load as well.

By the middle of the third file, I’d felt I’d had enough, but I was determined that nothing was going to prevent Stacy from winning the “Six Guy Suck Off ”. My gag reflex had had it, but each time the guy in the mp3 grunted and orgasmed I rammed that dildo all the way down my throat and gagged and retched on it like a true sissy whore. Three down, three to go…

The last three went easier than the third one. Guess I finally beat the gag reflex and now was just gagging for the fun of it. One thing that I learned, though. When I gagged and retched on my dildo, I could feel my stiff clitty expel a small bit of sissy fluid. It’s fucking hot. I finished the last three, building up a huge fucking wad of spit as I sucked and swallowing it at the end like a true sissy cumwhore. I imagined that when I got the last guy off, the all started applauding me and I just sat there and smiled, because I did it!!! I won the challenge! However, I still didn’t have my sissy orgasm. I was denying my clit the pleasure. The sweet ecstasy of denying myself pleasure just causes the feminine creature inside me to rage with desire.

So I sat on the bed seductively, and pretended that I was being interviewed. The guys were impressed by my oral talents, and I told them that I’m sure I wasn’t the only girl to win the “Six Guy Suck Off”, but I was determined to be the girl who set the standard for all of the sissy wannabes who try to follow in my footsteps. So I proposed the “Twelve Guy Challege”, each of them could have a turn fucking me and filling my sissy hole with their fluid. Of course, they happily obliged, and I reset my MP3 player to start all over again.

I took off my bra so I could play with my nipples and took my dildo and stuffed it down the front of my panties so it would rub against my stiff dripping clitty as I bucked my hips up and down. I spread my legs and took Guy #1. I just moved my hips against my dildo, imagining he was stuffing his fat, swollen cock deep inside my sissy body. When he came, I spread my legs even wider, pulled my knees to my chest and screamed with pleasure and he pumped his load inside me. This scene played out 5 more times, until at last I came to the end of my MP3 files for a second time.

However, I had yet to make my clitty have a squirty. So I replayed the first file, figuring I’d go for lucky 13. I moved my hips and bucked in time with the sounds of the guy on my radio, and when he finally came, that’s when it happened. My clitty exploded. Literally. I shot sissy fluid so hard and so far that it shot up and out of my stiff, angry clit. The first volley of sissy juice blasted and landed on my forehead, the second volley blasting my face and chin, the third and fourth spraying my tiny little sissy tits. The fifth volley just kind of seeped out of my clit, and my clitty slowly stopped its spasms. I was covered in fluid and for the first time in my life, I finally felt like a real woman.

The point of this whole lengthy post is this. I finally realized last night what I truly am. I am transgender. I am a sissy. I am attracted to men and the thought of being a woman and pleasing men with my mouth and body arouses me to the point that I have explosive feminine orgasms.

I am a woman, and I have awoken the feminine energy that has been inside me my whole life, but I have been denying.

I’m not denying her any longer. She has been a prisoner for far too long, and now the woman inside me is free.

And she feels wonderful and empowered, and for the first time in my life, I feel so happy that I have finally embraced the woman I am that I want to cry.

I don't know how long it will take me. I don't know where this path will lead, but I am determined to live the rest of my life as a woman, the woman I am inside.

Embracing that truth, I could not be happier.

:rose:

Last edited:
Amazing

Stacy, your story was so amazing and inspiring. I have had thoughts like that in the past but have never been able to go quite that far with it. I have been feeling much more inspiration lately to more fully let the woman inside me out but I'm so happy that you were able to let your true self out.

Stacy, your story was so amazing and inspiring. I have had thoughts like that in the past but have never been able to go quite that far with it. I have been feeling much more inspiration lately to more fully let the woman inside me out but I'm so happy that you were able to let your true self out.

Stacy wrote in another place:
So many wonderful and truthful responses to this thread! Remember, all of these labels, whether they be straight, bi, lesbian, gay pansexual, the list goes on and on, are simply that. Labels. WE define who and what we are NOT society.

If you are true to yourself, and you are with who you love, then labels are completely arbitrary. As Andrea pointed out, her and her husband having a wonderful loving relationship, so who is anyone to question or label them, themselves or anyone else?

In my opinion we are are all beautiful "luminous" beings and any perceived hangups are simply leftovers from insecurities that arbitrary societal programming has incorrectly led us to believe.

If you believe that you are gay, then you are. If you believe you are straight, then so be it. Sexuality is a spectrum. Just make sure you love yourself. That's all that matters in the end.

Just wanted to try and say something encouraging to both of you...Paige I know, and Stacy I know only through words like the example above. But the words tell all that is needed for me to wish you both the very best in your ongoing explorations and discoveries of your inner feminine nature.

No doubt there will be ups and downs...good days and not so good, but the quest for an authentic life is what all of us should pursue. But it is only the brave who actually kick back at social rules that attempt to define who we are and how we shall live our lives. I have said to myself, and to others I know, the bravest people I can imagine are those who throw off the chains society would have them wear for their allotted time of life. It is this bravery and this rebellion that should convince anyone with an ounce of sense that Transgendered people are a reality that cannot be denied.

As for me; I treasure you as the perfect "beautiful luminous beings" that you are, and wish you the very best life lived in the truth of who you are.

Dear Stacy,

I'm not sure what kind of response my post will get, and from my own experiences in the past, I'm not even sure they will be positive. But I can't stop myself from speaking my soul.

I want to thank you for writing this. It feels beautiful and solidifies that there are more people who understand on this big round ball.

I've had a very exhausting and grinding awakening myself. I am gay. And I defy the stereotypes. I'm "butch". You could akin me to something like the image of the typical fetished "huge muscular black guy". I like masculine things, I'm so masculine that often straight guys feel inferior around me. That's not a boast or putting myself up on a pedestal, it's annoying and it's tiring. You know how many times I've wanted to scream "I'm JUST me. Just treat me like any of your other friends. STOP it!"
And when you have friends who are the dripping epitomes of testostrone cis, it's hard. Because I know if they know, I will never see them again. I've dated girls, but I just... it's like trying to pull teeth or play pictionary. I can't figure out all their little nitty picks, the wish-washiness. You know, I think the best way to describe it, was I used to live in a racist part of the US. And life was literally hell. You stopped seeing people as people, and just started seeing the European race as literal orcs, waves of death and pain that never stop. And I hated that, I hated everything about it. And my first school crush was gay fem boy who used to touch me. And we ended up... really falling. But in a area like that, what can you do? I regret what happened then eevry day. I HAD to be butch, so I turned my back on him, brainwashed to think that was what Im supposed to do. And he told his mom that we should be together. Heh, this was Jr. High. And still I miss him.

I just became fed up one day. I was fed up with hiding. I was fed up with struggling. With despair. With games. With feeling like a butterfly locked in a jar. And I just said fuck it, and started slowly coming out. I'm gay. I like guys. I like fem guys. I like transgender women. I like long haired suave guys. I feel "right". I just don't think I can do a cis relationship. I can't even truly "perform". I can't get hard with a woman, or if I do, I can't stay hard. Or I can't cum. My first time with a woman, I had to think of men to cum. Sometimes I want to be topped. Or I like guys like Danny Noreaga. I want to please someone who wants to please me. I want to hold and love someone who wants to be mine and satisfy me.

I feel like a idiot posting this. But IDK, thank you for your post.

Stacy,

I think every guy on Lit has fallen in love with you at least once, and most of us see your name pop up and rush to see the latest. You mix seduction with sensuality so well that I'd be shocked if a millionth of the women out there could match you. Thank you for sharing with all of us :rose:

Wow!

Warning: this is an extremely long post. Sorry!

So, as many of you know, I’m the girl that’s waiting for Mr. Right. I want a man who loves me for the woman I am inside, the woman that is my heart and soul, even if my outward appearance doesn’t exactly reconcile with the feminine inside. However, I feel the need, the ache, growing stronger and stronger inside me every day. The need to please a man physically, as a woman pleases a man.

To satisfy this need until I find the love of my life, I like to do certain things. Last night, I took a nice long bubble bath and shaved everything sissy smooth, then put scented lotion all over my body. Black currant and lavender, which helps to heighten my sensuality and awaken my femininity. I then dressed in my lacy black thongs, my matching black bra, and my black velvet peep-toe 6-inch platform sandals. I was dressed to the nines and ready to suck cock, even if it was just my life-like dildo.

So then I got the idea. If I can’t be with my man yet, why not enjoy my life-like dildo, but add some sound to the experience too. So I downloaded 6 MP3 files of men moaning and talking dirty and grunting and reaching orgasm. I figured I’d suck my dildo and listen to the sounds of guys getting off and, at least temporarily, it would satisfy my desires…how little did I know how far my playtime would go.

So to get me in the mood, I sat in my favorite chair with my legs crossed seductively, drank a glass of wine, and listened to some sissy hypnosis files. My favorite is one about how my little clitty has to remain limp like a little faggot because that’s how guys want to fuck a sissy’s mouth. Needless to say that even tucked, I soaked my thongs, but I believe that’s what happens when a woman gets aroused, she gets wet.

I was aroused and ready to suck. But then I thought, “why not act the part, too?” So I imagined that I was selected to participate in the “Six Guy Suck Off ”. Six horny guys, needing their cocks serviced had selected me to try and get them off one by one. If I did it, I would win a very special prize. But rather than sucking them off at once, I insisted on one at a time, because I wanted to extend my pleasure, as well as theirs.

So, I hit play on my mp3 player, and began sucking my dildo. Imagining it was Guy Number 1. Each file was about 5 minutes long, so enough time for me to really enjoy acting out the part of a cock-sucking, cum-hungry sissy, as well as build a nice wad of spit up as I sucked so when the guy on the mp3 file came, I could imagine he was pumping my mouth full of sperm. When the first guy popped, I swallowed as hard as I could, and being so well practiced, I took that dildo all the way back into my throat. I gagged as he came, and my spit oozed out of my mouth a bit and all over my dildo, just like a real cumshot. As the guy in the MP3 came down, I slowly sucked the shaft upwards, kissed the tip, and sat up in my bed, and swallowed his seed with pride….

Smiling, the second file started playing. My dildo was nice and wet with spit, so I kissed the tip of it and went to down. I was able to throat it a bit easier, but I noticed that I was becoming tired, but that didn’t stop my from downing his load as well.

By the middle of the third file, I’d felt I’d had enough, but I was determined that nothing was going to prevent Stacy from winning the “Six Guy Suck Off ”. My gag reflex had had it, but each time the guy in the mp3 grunted and orgasmed I rammed that dildo all the way down my throat and gagged and retched on it like a true sissy whore. Three down, three to go…

The last three went easier than the third one. Guess I finally beat the gag reflex and now was just gagging for the fun of it. One thing that I learned, though. When I gagged and retched on my dildo, I could feel my stiff clitty expel a small bit of sissy fluid. It’s fucking hot. I finished the last three, building up a huge fucking wad of spit as I sucked and swallowing it at the end like a true sissy cumwhore. I imagined that when I got the last guy off, the all started applauding me and I just sat there and smiled, because I did it!!! I won the challenge! However, I still didn’t have my sissy orgasm. I was denying my clit the pleasure. The sweet ecstasy of denying myself pleasure just causes the feminine creature inside me to rage with desire.

So I sat on the bed seductively, and pretended that I was being interviewed. The guys were impressed by my oral talents, and I told them that I’m sure I wasn’t the only girl to win the “Six Guy Suck Off”, but I was determined to be the girl who set the standard for all of the sissy wannabes who try to follow in my footsteps. So I proposed the “Twelve Guy Challege”, each of them could have a turn fucking me and filling my sissy hole with their fluid. Of course, they happily obliged, and I reset my MP3 player to start all over again.

I took off my bra so I could play with my nipples and took my dildo and stuffed it down the front of my panties so it would rub against my stiff dripping clitty as I bucked my hips up and down. I spread my legs and took Guy #1. I just moved my hips against my dildo, imagining he was stuffing his fat, swollen cock deep inside my sissy body. When he came, I spread my legs even wider, pulled my knees to my chest and screamed with pleasure and he pumped his load inside me. This scene played out 5 more times, until at last I came to the end of my MP3 files for a second time.

However, I had yet to make my clitty have a squirty. So I replayed the first file, figuring I’d go for lucky 13. I moved my hips and bucked in time with the sounds of the guy on my radio, and when he finally came, that’s when it happened. My clitty exploded. Literally. I shot sissy fluid so hard and so far that it shot up and out of my stiff, angry clit. The first volley of sissy juice blasted and landed on my forehead, the second volley blasting my face and chin, the third and fourth spraying my tiny little sissy tits. The fifth volley just kind of seeped out of my clit, and my clitty slowly stopped its spasms. I was covered in fluid and for the first time in my life, I finally felt like a real woman.

The point of this whole lengthy post is this. I finally realized last night what I truly am. I am transgender. I am a sissy. I am attracted to men and the thought of being a woman and pleasing men with my mouth and body arouses me to the point that I have explosive feminine orgasms.

I am a woman, and I have awoken the feminine energy that has been inside me my whole life, but I have been denying.

I’m not denying her any longer. She has been a prisoner for far too long, and now the woman inside me is free.

And she feels wonderful and empowered, and for the first time in my life, I feel so happy that I have finally embraced the woman I am that I want to cry.

I don't know how long it will take me. I don't know where this path will lead, but I am determined to live the rest of my life as a woman, the woman I am inside.

Embracing that truth, I could not be happier.

:rose:

So sweet and sexy! Thanks for writing it up!

Thank you everyone so much for your kind words! It's wonderful to have a place like Lit where I feel loved and supported! It's such a scary and incredibly journey, and I could not have dared undertake it without the kindness and compassion of so many here! I'm just patiently waiting for my handsome prince. Just wish he wouldn't take so long! When he does get here, I hope he has lots of love in his heart (and a throbbing cock in his pants!)

;)

Thank you everyone so much for your kind words! It's wonderful to have a place like Lit where I feel loved and supported! It's such a scary and incredibly journey, and I could not have dared undertake it without the kindness and compassion of so many here! I'm just patiently waiting for my handsome prince. Just wish he wouldn't take so long! When he does get here, I hope he has lots of love in his heart (and a throbbing cock in his pants!)

;)

Stacy a woman I worked with once said you have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince. Good luck to you :rose:

Dear Stacy,

I'm not sure what kind of response my post will get, and from my own experiences in the past, I'm not even sure they will be positive. But I can't stop myself from speaking my soul.

I want to thank you for writing this. It feels beautiful and solidifies that there are more people who understand on this big round ball.

I've had a very exhausting and grinding awakening myself. I am gay. And I defy the stereotypes. I'm "butch". You could akin me to something like the image of the typical fetished "huge muscular black guy". I like masculine things, I'm so masculine that often straight guys feel inferior around me. That's not a boast or putting myself up on a pedestal, it's annoying and it's tiring. You know how many times I've wanted to scream "I'm JUST me. Just treat me like any of your other friends. STOP it!"
And when you have friends who are the dripping epitomes of testostrone cis, it's hard. Because I know if they know, I will never see them again. I've dated girls, but I just... it's like trying to pull teeth or play pictionary. I can't figure out all their little nitty picks, the wish-washiness. You know, I think the best way to describe it, was I used to live in a racist part of the US. And life was literally hell. You stopped seeing people as people, and just started seeing the European race as literal orcs, waves of death and pain that never stop. And I hated that, I hated everything about it. And my first school crush was gay fem boy who used to touch me. And we ended up... really falling. But in a area like that, what can you do? I regret what hamppened then eevry day. I HAD to be butch, so I turned my back on him, brainwashed to think that was what Im supposed to do. And he told his mom that we should be together. Heh, this was Jr. High. And still I miss him.

I just became fed up one day. I was fed up with hiding. I was fed up with struggling. With despair. With games. With feeling like a butterfly locked in a jar. And I just said fuck it, and started slowly coming out. I'm gay. I like guys. I like fem guys. I like transgender women. I like long haired suave guys. I feel "right". I just don't think I can do a cis relationship. I can't even truly "perform". I can't get hard with a woman, or if I do, I can't stay hard. Or I can't cum. My first time with a woman, I had to think of men to cum. Sometimes I want to be topped. Or I like guys like Danny Noreaga. I want to please someone who wants to please me. I want to hold and love someone who wants to be mine and satisfy me.

I feel like a idiot posting this. But IDK, thank you for your post.

I think you will find lots of us girly boys here that would like to be held!

Stacy, wish I was in a place in my life where I could let the girl out without hurting someone. Good luck with your journey.

Back