Creampie Eating- Do women enjoy the man eating it?

5watcher

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 6, 2012
Posts
533
I was wondering the thoughts of women when their man ate his creampie? Do you like the sensation or the thought of what he is doing?

Or would you like your man to do this?

Also do you eat cum yourself? If not, would this turn you off?


I have thought about doing this...but my wife does not swallow. So I don't know how she would react. I have had some round about pillow talk but nothing straight forward. Also, I have thought about just going for it...but I lose interest, like others I have read about.

Thanks for any replies!!
 
Well, there are women out there who enjoy having their men go down on them and clean up what they've deposited inside them, but there are only a very few who are willing to talk about it, judging by the other threads of a similar bent I'm a part of here on the boards.

And having some degree of encouragement makes a big difference as far as being able to "do the deed," since no matter how much we believe we want it before we've cum, once it's out of our bodies, we don't care anymore. So, you'll need to convince your wife that it's something you absolutely want to try, but that you'll need her help, regardless of her views on the subject.

Then, if you do manage to get her to give you that additional push, no matter if you feel like it anymore or not, you need to do it, especially if she's rather cool on the subject. If she decides to help you in such a case, and you don't follow through, she'll figure that you didn't really mean it, and you'll never get her to help you out in such a fashion again.

Communication, my friend. You need to get over your nervousness in talking with her about it, if you really want to try this. If she isn't into swallowing cum, she's really going to question your own interest in it.

Good luck.
 
I have been an enthusiastic swallower since my very first blow job.

Yes I do enjoy having my husband eat cream pie, be it his own or that of another man. It is a pleasurable experience both in terms of the physical sensation of feeling him lick me and actively suck out the cum (it is different from regular oral sex in that sense) as well as the psychology of his submissiveness to my desire and pleasure.

Ironically it was easier to clean up another man's cum first because it was part of multi-partner sex and he still hadn't ejaculated so the desire had not yet waned. To get him to clean up his own cream pie I had to require it of him. Now it can come about any number of ways but I think he likes it best when I demand it from him.

I am not sure why some women don't like it. The taste varies but I have found it to be generally good. I think the psychology of it swings us one way or another. Each of us regard the act differently but for me I am in complete control of a man when his dick is in my mouth and I enjoy using that for his pleasure. That changes completely if a guy tries to treat me like he is using me or in a disrespectful manner - when that happens he'll be finishing on his own.
 
I enjoy the fact my husband knows that I have not cum and is willing to do what it takes to get me there.
 
I enjoy the fact my husband knows that I have not cum and is willing to do what it takes to get me there.

That was usually the situation with me and my wife. I would always make sure she had an orgasm (she didn't cum easy). I would either give her oral to orgasm before, or if I would fuck her and cum inside her first, then I would eat her to orgasm after. That's when she had her best orgasms.
I never did it to just be eating my cum, I did it to give her an orgasm. The cum was just something extra.
 
eating the creampie

I'm not a woman but Ill give my take on it. As I have a cuckold fetish eating creampie is highly desired. I didnt know I was eating cum for years but as my wife and I explored our kinky sides, sharing stories of past episodes she began to notice how I would get really hard and horny when she would talk of being screwed by other guys while we were separated. She would have me lick her pussy while she would tell me about this one or that one. How big he was and such. Now this was 25 years ago and the internet was new and I had no idea cuckold was a thing! We were always pushing the scenarios. I am very open and I loved to please her what ever she wanted. Since I'm not a homophobe, when she asked me to tell her stories of me sucking another guy I did. It started to be a regular part of our sex. We had sex everyday except a few here and there so coming up with new exciting stories was a challenge. Soon it became her screwing another man with a big dick and coming home to me to clean. In the fantasy we are both excited by this and she describes him fucking her while I lick her pussy, asking if I like his cum and did I want more, things like that. It was odd to me that two guys turned her on as most women do not like it, but like i said I wanted to please her so I got into it. At the last of our marriage little things began to slip. Once after a girls night( a weekly thing) she was telling me about this guy who she flirted with and how he HAD a big cock. I looked at her and said Had? She flinched but said "you know in the story." Then she says "Why dont you go down on me and find out!" Heres where its odd to me, I suspect she has cheated for real but even though I'm hurt I am so horny and excited I'm shaking. I slip down between her legs and actually expect to find some remnant of this mans cum leaking from her as I lick and suck her hole. The first time I believed I was eating a creampie. Ironiclly she tasted of some flowery cleanser! Nothing I ever smelled or tasted before so I was sure she had washed. I asked her about it and she said it was her friends scented toilet paper. I said I didnt believe her and what I said next changed the rest of our marrage. I told her she should not have washed that it wasnt fair I didnt get mine. It was the only answer I could think of that would not make me have to leave her or something I didnt want to do. She looked at me surprised and asked if i was serious. I said yes, it turned me on to think I was going to do it for real. She giggled and said "honey you have been doing it for real since we had our first sex!"
We are divorced now but not because of infidelity, but because she was a pathological liar and we could not get work out our money issues. We have spoken since and both miss our sex tremendously!
 
And watcher, a note, regarding a couple of the posts (I knew once the proper ladies found this, that you'd get some responses)...

While getting down to eat a creampie can certainly be considered a submissive act, it doesn't necessarily have to be so. It all depends on the attitudes of the people involved. If having your lady take charge makes the situation work for you, or if it makes her feel more comfortable with it, by all means go for it.

It's that communication thing I mentioned earlier that can help you establish how this affects your relationship, if at all.
 
creampie eating

I love a nice warm cream pie, my wife loves for me to go down on her right after sex, whether it be mine or another mans cum. We are always together when she has sex with another guy. It is much safer and it is a huge turn on for us. It is the most fun when she is on all fours and the guy is fucking her and I am under her licking her and him at the same time, she loves to feel my tongue licking around his shaft and her hot pussy, and sometimes the guy will pull out of her and deposit half of his load directly in my mouth and the other half in her so I can lick it out of her.
 
That sounds like an awesome marriage you guys have! Kudos to you two!!! I can totally see how you both enjoy the other man adding some spice(and some cum) to your sex life. Love the description! You're a good husband for not shying away from licking his warm hot cum from her after he's mounted her from behind and claimed her. Mmmm!!!
 
And watcher, a note, regarding a couple of the posts (I knew once the proper ladies found this, that you'd get some responses)...

While getting down to eat a creampie can certainly be considered a submissive act, it doesn't necessarily have to be so. It all depends on the attitudes of the people involved. If having your lady take charge makes the situation work for you, or if it makes her feel more comfortable with it, by all means go for it.

It's that communication thing I mentioned earlier that can help you establish how this affects your relationship, if at all.


thank you!!! I have to work on communication. Hinting around does not do it. Other things I have asked for and I am waiting for her.

Thanks again for the help and the replies!!
 
My husband has eaten me after he has cummed in me. I think it is incredibly sexy to see. I never had a bf that did that before.
 
wife force feeds me

Love it when my wife brings home used condoms from fucking other men and she force feeds me the sperm.
 
I would be amazed by a man that would do this. I've never experienced it, but the idea of a man eating his cum out of me has always been a huge turn on. Even more so, another woman eating his cum out of me. Maybe that's a place to start, if your wife would be into it.
 
I have had a few men do it, but lucky for me my husband used to love doing this and couldn't get enough of them. It was practically the last thing we did after sex with other men he shared me with. I loved it as it gave me some of the best orgasms I have ever experienced.
 
I've never had any women object too hard. Serveral were more worried it might be used as evidence of why they should swallow too. There haven't been any that were upset after it happened.
 
Reluctant Wife

Mine was very reluctant and pushed back until a year ago. She was a little drunk and was frustrated that she couldn't cum while fucked in every position. She finally told me to cum and I did. Then she started fingering her cum filled pussy.....and then putting them in my mouth....I took the hint and she came immediately after my tongue licked my cum and had a series of sheet clutching back arching orgasms...Now - not every time but when I do she goes crazy and I love it too. Has me thinking about an MMF threesome.
 
It was odd to me that two guys turned her on as most women do not like it


I hope I am not taking this out of context but where did you get this idea? Lots of women don't want to admit it due to the jealous blowback from their partners or judgment of society........but I have yet to meet a woman who given a moment of real honesty hasn't considered, with very positive connotation, the prospect of two men.

Don't confuse our acceptance of the need to tell men what they want to hear (or not tell them what they don't want to hear) with our honest opinion.
 
I love giving my wife orgasms.

Mouth toys cock repeat.

I typically come too quickly for her to really reach a great body shaking orgasm. My tongue or a toy always help her get there.

She has never complained or pushed me away.
 
If it pleases him then it pleases me. If he gets me off while doing it then it pleases me even more! Not many men like doing it though... at least in my experience.
 
woman eating mancum from another woman

I would be amazed by a man that would do this. I've never experienced it, but the idea of a man eating his cum out of me has always been a huge turn on. Even more so, another woman eating his cum out of me. Maybe that's a place to start, if your wife would be into it.

My wife and i have done this with a close female friend of hers and it is great!!!
 
My husband has eaten me after he has cummed in me. I think it is incredibly sexy to see. I never had a bf that did that before.

hope my wife feels the same when it finally happens. I want to cum inside her so bad.
 
Back
Top