Lust's Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

LustfulOne50

Romantic Scribe
Joined
Dec 17, 2004
Posts
35,978
GONE As of 11/12/06

NOW BACK >>>...I am here to enjoy Lust's Corner...So if you like the romantic and you like poetry..come write with me...and enjoy the works of all Playground folks.
 
Last edited:
At this time...I would like to welcome you Ladies :rose: :kiss: and Gents ^5 to another new Playground thread ...use it with fun and enjoy it here it's you place as ours who love to write....as the a Ghostwiter I have written for others as Ghost I have written for myself now its your turn to have the fun and test yourself in a safe place place with others to assist if needed....

Again Welcome..To the Corner. and kick back and post you works here...I know, I now have a place to post my poems and relax with a coffee and chat.
 
Last edited:
*Stiffles a yawn (it was a short night again) as she opens the door to the Corner, and flips the sign to read Open, starts a small pot of coffee and raises the blinds and windows... setting the curtain sheers billowing in the cool breeze* :)
 
Good Afternoon Friends ....(As I grab a quick coffee and head for the couch with pad and pencil and jot notes for a poem.)
 
LustfulOne50 said:
Good Afternoon Friends ....(As I grab a quick coffee and head for the couch with pad and pencil and jot notes for a poem.)


*Waves and smiles to you from behind her desk and puts some soothing Celtic Instrumentals CD's on the player*
 
LustfulOne50 said:
The Keeper of the Night

By the Ghost



Yes, My love I’m The Keeper of the Night. My forces protect your sleep as I stand at the foot of your bed an gaze upon your beauty while you sleep and wish to be your lover. I wish, I could touch you as a real man should, to feel your inner warmth. I can send my cool breeze at night to pass over you allowing me to pass over you to feel you goose bumps, but to touch your heart is what I want. Many, many times before this I stood out side your window and watch over you. Tonight you invited me here for me be your lover and I wish you could wipe the tear from my cheek for this joy you have presented. I am only a spirit, a shadow the ageless one who will be gone at dawns light. You can me see pass in a glimpse or feel my airy touch at night, but never hold me as I wish you could. Oh yes, you have see me but in different forms. I have came to you as a clown in your dreams to cheer you when you were sad. As the mystery man who leaves you the flowers to gladden you when your heart has been broken. Your mentor who helps you with your decisions in life. The knight in shining armor who saves your day and carries you to safety. I have played many roles for you my love. Oh. how I wish to curl my fingers in your hair and smell its sweetness, to taste of your soft lips, to look into your beautiful eyes,to cup your breasts in warm hands and par take of them as I have seen real men do and to place myself in you and give you joy as your lovers do. Yes. my love, I stand here with a tear wishing I could be your total lover. Well my sweet I will be here for you at night to carry out your wishes and protect your night. For when you feel the cool breeze at night pass over you it’s only me wishing to hold you. When you hug yourself from the chill, maybe if your quick you may feel me pass by in want of you.

Good night my sweet one, I'll be here for you
Yours Always :rose:
The Keeper of Night


*nods her thank you*
 
A Dedication to a Master Writer ...Playground Writer's Wall of Fame.

SecretScribe..You are master of words and verse. I find myself still a novice apprenticing at finding the words that enter the soul as you do so easlly my friend and a friend to others.

This is a honor to announce you as the first member of the Wall of Fame..and may many follow you.
 
Last edited:
Hi there Lusty...Huggggsss LTNS This looks like a nice place to come in and relax and ponder thoughts and ideas!
Hello Victoria...nice to meet you :rose:
 
I will contribute

A Voodoo Queen
by Erotica_Writings ©




I want to tell you a story of a Voodoo Queen, she was a dark haired beauty that I had ever seen, smooth reddish complexion and her eyes gleamed. Long satin legs with the firmest thighs I had ever seen, mens head turned when she walked by. Women hated her for her beauty and I will tell you why. She could make a man grow old and forget the love he use to know. She’ll captivate you and at the same time decapitate you, She is most certainly one vixen not to be reckoned with.

Like a black cat she moves slowly with grace, she’ll lick your lips to see how you taste. Some called her a witch, but her name was that of Marie Laveau. She was way over a hundred when she died, yet she looked as lovely and beautiful as when she was twenty five. To this day admirers visit her grave leaving small tokens incase they meet along the way. This mysterious black woman in the 19th century was able to accomplish a most remarkable feat, she had white folk beckoning at her feet and drifted into the mens minds while they sleep.

She ruled New Orleans and it came to past that one day a prominent gentleman and father who was stricken with grief was sent to her door begging for her help and offered her his house on Rue Ste. The original site of New Orleans The infamous French Quarters. She went over the boys plight who was accused of murder, looking at the gentleman she smiled assuring him his son would soon be free, astonished the father left feeling relieved. Only had he known he gave his son’s destiny to the sorceress, Madam Marie Laveau, the Voodoo Queen.

That morning of the trial Marie visited a Catholic Church where she prayed holding three Guinea peppers and then departed, heading towards the courthouse where she persuaded a clerk with her magical ways to let her in the courtroom where she placed the three peppers under his seat. Or perhaps it really happened the other way as they say. She floated in through the window of his bedroom on an electrified cloud and seduced him first by dancing in slow movements with a large snake in the nude, seeing he was to petrified to move, She floated to his bed where she placed her lips on his and took that first kiss. Pleasuring him most of the night with her body and her sensual moans, touching her body in those very hot, wet zones. Once she has touched you in this way, you become hers, and for miles her followers chants could be heard.

What happens next is really not that perplexed. The end of the court session the son walked by his fathers side, and not once did the Judge look him in the eye. Marie claimed her house on Rue Street where women would come to her with their secrets they did confide. From their lips rolled their most intimate details of relations with their husbands, but they wanted to make sure their love would never die. Marie spent years in their husbands beds behind their backs, giving the men what their wives lacked. Marie gave birth to fifteen children and her daughter joined her mother into the dark side.

Mother and daughter held rituals deep in the Bayous woods,, complete with the worship of a snake called Zombi, and orgiastic dancing, drinking, and lovemaking. Almost a third of the worshipers were white, desirous of obtaining the "power" to regain a lost lover, to take a new lover, to eliminate a business partner, or to destroy an enemy. These frequent meetings frightened the white masters into fear the blacks were planning an uprising against them. In 1817 they passed a resolution forbidding blacks to gather for dancing or any other purpose except on Sundays, and only in places designated by the mayor. The accepted spot was Congo Square on North Rampart Street, now Blacks, most of them voodooists, met danced and sang overtly worshiping their gods while seemingly entertaining the whites with their African gibberish.

Marie decided it was time for only one queen and she would be it, the other voodoo queens crumbled at her feet and some met a violent defeat. Marie knew of the sensation that these rituals were causing out by the lake, and carried it one step further by inviting the public, press, even the police to her forbidden fun to attend. They came to her in droves paying admissions to watch the dance of sin. She became the most powerful woman of New Orleans arranging secret meetings for affairs of the heart for a certain price, Judges paid her thousands of dollars to win their election while others paid ten dollars for a potion to capture a love connection. While she serviced the blacks freely for to them she was their leader.

At the age of seventy Marie retired as queen and her daughter stepped in as the New Orleans Voodoo Queen. Her daughter became Marie Laveau the second, even began as a hair dresser just like her mother. Marie the second had less of a giving heart and ruled with instilling fear into her followers lives. Marie kept the “Maison Blanche" translated meaning the White house where white men would meet to have affairs of the flesh with the black women.

The day that Marie one died so did the fear of Marie two for the public connected the two women as one. In the cemetery there are two tombs for Marie Laveau and one is named the wishing well where lovers come bearing gifts of candles, oils or scents to insure their wish come true. And that concludes my tale of the famous Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau.
 
carrie-on said:
Hi there Lusty...Huggggsss LTNS This looks like a nice place to come in and relax and ponder thoughts and ideas!
Hello Victoria...nice to meet you :rose:


Yeppy my sweet friend that what's here for and how are you..I see you noticed the grill was in...LOL I picked the best....care for a ice tea or anything
 
Thank You EW for your works...nice ...would you care for anything to sorry we don't do hard or beer here...thats for the Playground Bars and Grills to do..naw we are for relaxing, writing and have good chats
 
LustfulOne50 said:
Yeppy my sweet friend that what's here for and how are you..I see you noticed the grill was in...LOL I picked the best....care for a ice tea or anything
Sure...an iced tea sounds good right now and yes very nice grill! :D
 
carrie-on said:
Sure...an iced tea sounds good right now and yes very nice grill! :D


Sure coming right up...sugar or sweet and low in it

I went went Thomas furniture for the things here,
 
LustfulOne50 said:
Thank You EW for your works...nice ...would you care for anything to sorry we don't do hard or beer here...thats for the Playground Bars and Grills to do..naw we are for relaxing, writing and have good chats


a cup of hot tea, with cream and 1 sugar would be nice :)
 
LustfulOne50 said:
Sure coming right up...sugar or sweet and low in it

I went went Thomas furniture for the things here,
MMM just plain for me...Remember? I'm a Northern girl...we don't put sugar in our tea here! :D
 
carrie-on said:
Hi there Lusty...Huggggsss LTNS This looks like a nice place to come in and relax and ponder thoughts and ideas!
Hello Victoria...nice to meet you :rose:


*extends her hand* How do you do, Carrie and welcome to Lust's Corner. :) To have a place to relax, ponder thoughts and exchange ideas with like-minded individuals was Lusty's goal. I do hope you'll return and feel free to post your works if you have them. :)
 
Victoria_2001_02769 said:
*extends her hand* How do you do, Carrie and welcome to Lust's Corner. :) To have a place to relax, ponder thoughts and exchange ideas with like-minded individuals was Lusty's goal. I do hope you'll return and feel free to post your works if you have them. :)
Shaking hands...thank you Victoria. I do have works posted here at Lit but nothing new to put here. Unfortunately work tends to get in the way of my writing. :cool:
 
Ok then One ice tea for Carrie and one hot tea for EW...if eith of you know a writer on Lit that should be up on the Wall of Fame PM the info..I want it be a Playground Writers Thread and Idea place
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top